• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Outlaw: Got my hair did today, and I'm gonna be a leopard cat thing for Halloween. Cheap & easy. =X That's all the news I got.

so has there been anymore sims posts? i tried searching kaylos posts in this thread but swf was like CANT DO THAT STAR STEALTH FOX
Yeah, sometimes SWF refuses to search for stuff. It's weird.

But no, I haven't made anymore Sims posts..... I kinda got bored with the game. x.x! I'll try to squeeze in some more Sims time around Muramasa (current obsession).

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@outlaw: I played around with a new drawing app today called sketchbook pro. Feels really nice and natural.

@Kaylo: Ooo I cannot wait for new updates.
@Serin: are you sharing? Share or gtfo.

Anyone doing things for halloween?, I know it was brought up before but that was a while ago :p

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ok TOTALLY off topic, but I was browsing kitty corp today, and I found this epic pika texture released recently.

Gentlechu's. I present too you, Godot-chu. :3

This is epic to me. Im a total phoenix wright fanboy. :3

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
How are the pikas today?
Haven't been on in a while. -_-
Been busy studying and stuffs for the exams.
I'm doing great, I haven't been on in a while either. My entire senior year feels like a series of exams, really. XD

Games naturally get boring after a long time.

In other news, I had some chocolate chip cookies. Discuss.

Do want do want do want
There needs to be more cookies and bigger cookies, by default

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Wisbiscuit my <3: Halloween's gonna be the same as every year. Since it's also my mom's birthday, we're gonna chill at home. I might wander the neighborhood for some nice house decor. There's always a contest here, so yeah.

Oh, and my mom's party was today, and it was her 50th. The theme was "the 50s (duh)". I had to wear a super tucked in plain white shirt, regular fit (not loose fit like I like D: ) blue jeans, with gelled hair that was combed all to one side with a pack of cigarettes rolled up in my left sleeve.

It couldn't have looked more lame. ;-;
The 50's attire is crap.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Bahahaha!
My sisters obsessed with the 50s dood. and shes like 23. Shes very odd, but yea, she likes the big poofy colorful dresses woman use to wear back then. Which is weird because shes a total tom boy.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I would like to see some pictures of that, Espy.

Tonight, I broke out of my mental rut and I think I'm gonna be ready for MLG Dallas. And that is a very awesome godot-chu. <3

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wow so get this. went to a halloween dance tonight with my friend, she was umbreon i was gary oak. we participated in a costume contest for couples, and team rocket was there as our opponet, then all of a sudden as they about to announce the winner, ASH AND PIKA COUPLE COME IN :O

was so epic, i stepped up from the crowd pointed at him and said, "KETCHUM!, you, me, its on at dawn, virdian city, be there."

sadly we didnt win first, but we then enterd the group contest with team rocket and pika ash and we won that, got some gift cars for coffee, mmm coffee

pics soon!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
wow so get this. went to a halloween dance tonight with my friend, she was umbreon i was gary oak. we participated in a costume contest for couples, and team rocket was there as our opponet, then all of a sudden as they about to announce the winner, ASH AND PIKA COUPLE COME IN :O

was so epic, i stepped up from the crowd pointed at him and said, "KETCHUM!, you, me, its on at dawn, virdian city, be there."

sadly we didnt win first, but we then enterd the group contest with team rocket and pika ash and we won that, got some gift cars for coffee, mmm coffee

pics soon!
That is too epic. XD Have to see pics!

At our school there were different themes, but the best theme was the gaming theme. There were Marios and Luigis and Bowsers everywhere. One person got so into Bowser, she made her own huge shell complete with party cone hats as spikes. It was too awesome.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Fz: Aw yeah cant wait to see pics. Glad yall had an awesome night.
@Espy: I'm sorry but that sounds awesome ;; :also wants pictures:
@sunny: I just saw that pika and downloaded immediately, some one needs a Luke Atemy monocle ;;
@Rollah: sounds like youre having/had a good night :p
@tsum: I wanna go :o all that candy, yum.

A lot of @ symbol going on.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

pics soon!
That. Is amazing, lol!

Everyone should take pics of their night tonight, whether you stay home or not. =D Happy Halloween weekend!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Almond Joys or mini Snickers. (yum) Two of the few types of chocolate I actually like.

I also loooove caramel apples. We had some here, but they didn't make it til today. =X

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Favorite candy: Sooo hard to choose ;; I love bars of chocolate, peanutbutter cups, chocolate with peanuts/nuts, rasinets (those chocolate covered raisins)
there seems to be a running theme.

also anything with toffee or caramel.....blah blah blah
oh and payday bars ;A; and those hard fruit candies.
blah.

@Kaylo: I love caramel apples, the ones with the coconut sprinkled on them are sooo goood. Woo snickers

Roller

Smash Legend
Thank god I don't get hangovers...

I remember pissing on a wall at a frat house last night. And dancing. And captain. And that's about it. Idk how I managed to wake up on time to go to this tourney today. Thank god for unending, really loud alarm clocks, and my foresight to not put it in arms reach so I actually had to get up to turn it off. Wish me luck!

More parties tonight after the tourney, this time at the school the tourney is being held at. BIG party school.

and 100 grand bars or gtfo.

EDIT: lol @ me and riddle being the only ones viewing the pika boards right now.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

pics soon!
That's pretty epic.

PZ

Smash Lord
Thank god I don't get hangovers...

I remember pissing on a wall at a frat house last night. And dancing. And captain. And that's about it. Idk how I managed to wake up on time to go to this tourney today. Thank god for unending, really loud alarm clocks, and my foresight to not put it in arms reach so I actually had to get up to turn it off. Wish me luck!

More parties tonight after the tourney, this time at the school the tourney is being held at. BIG party school.

and 100 grand bars or gtfo.

EDIT: lol @ me and riddle being the only ones viewing the pika boards right now.
Really thats funny?.... And yea 100 grand was the twix bar.

Top Bottom