• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Cookie: Hello! Welcome to pikaland :3c
@Outlaw: Lovely shirt! I cant get over how adorable that tail is.
Also: I love fierce zangoose, I wish I could draw them that way.
@KayLo!: Daww Mamachu~<3
@Auto: Cool costume, that shirt is awesome, I would wear that any time.
Printed bow tie the best.
Your sister is adorable ;;

Glad everyone had a good night! Send me candy or something :0

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
@Outlaw: Lovely shirt! I cant get over how adorable that tail is.
Also: I love fierce zangoose, I wish I could draw them that way.

Glad everyone had a good night! Send me candy or something :0
Thank you and thank you... I do it all for Pika!
:bee:
Fierce zangoose is scwary....

<333 Wisbiscuit.
I love fierce Zangoose too.
Once again, fierce zangoose is scwary....

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
kaylo looking sexy

i was boring for halloween. worked from 9 am to 7 pm, then said HEY GUYS IM DRESSED UP AS A PAPA JOHNS DELIVERY DRIVER! which is so completely not my job

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Apparently Philly's too dangerous for trick or treating..... I saw one group of kids out this entire weekend, and I think it was just a group of middle schoolers hanging out. :urg:

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I love Red in Pokemon Heartgold @.@

Hope you guys all had a nice Halloween! I went trick-or-treating (never too old to get free candy.) The kids were so cute :3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's more like a 10:1 ratio, Werekill.
Except for that one fatgoose doujin. What a nuclear bomb to my 'Goose devotion. :<

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I had only 4 trick or treaters come to my house. And i'm in a rich neighborhood o_o; just on the side with less houses xD (meaning more walking)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That sucks. I remember a lot more people being into trick or treating and celebrating the holiday when I was little..... now it seems like nobody gives a **** besides dressing in skanky outfits for the parties, lol.

Soooo pretty much feels like any other weekend. x.x

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
That sucks. I remember a lot more people being into trick or treating and celebrating the holiday when I was little..... now it seems like nobody gives a **** besides dressing in skanky outfits for the parties, lol.

Soooo pretty much feels like any other weekend. x.x
Glad to know someone feels the same as me....:c

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I didnt get any here but thats not so surprising. Over here you make sure you hit Park Slope for trick or treating.
'Bout to sound racist but.....

Upper class white people for dayyysss
You get so much candy. Over here you can also demand free candy from store owners and theyll probably give you some cheap goodies.
I'm going to wait a few days and hit rite-aid for their after halloween candy sales, yum.

If I wasnt the way I was I would have went out for candy, I'm lucky I look 15-18ish to people ;;

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Maybe you should do something about it then, KayLo!. Halloween was traditionally about warding away the spirits of the deceased by wearing masks that would frighten them away, right? How about giving yourself a thrill and inviting said spirits to the party?

Maybe run with the Ouija board shtick, or something. Hell, you could even get a buncha friends together and play that Midnight Man game.

[collapse=Midnight Man Game Rules]THE MIDNIGHT GAME RULES

1. It must be exactly 12:00 AM when you begin the ritual, or else it will not work. You will need;

Candles
Paper and Pencils
A wooden front door
Salt
A pin needle
All the lights in the house off

Step 1: Everyone who is playing the midnight game must write their names on a piece of paper, then use a pin needle to drop a single drop of their blood onto the paper

Step 2: Place the paper in front of your front door. Your front door must be made of wood.

Step 3: Light a candle

Step 4: Knock on your front door exactly 22 times. (Note: The 22nd knock must happen at 12:00 AM or the ritual will not work.)

Step 5: Open your door, blow out the candle, and close it. You have now summoned the "Midnight Man". Immediately relight your candle

Step 6: Your goal for the rest of the game is to survive the Midnight Man. Everyone who plays must walk with their candle lit around the house, avoiding the Midnight Man at all costs until the clock strikes 3:33 AM. At which time the Midnight Man will leave. If your candle blows out on its own, it means the midnight man is near, and you have 10 seconds to relight your candle. if you fail to relight the candle in 10 seconds you must surround yourself with a circle of salt and wait until 3:33 AM. If you fail to surround yourself with salt in time the Midnight Man will attack and you will have hallucinations of your worst fears until 3:33 AM.

Signs that the Midnight Man is nearby:
* Your candle blows out
* You suddenly get very cold
* You hear a low whisper
* You see a black humanoid figure within the darkness

WARNING:
* DO NOT USE SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOOD ON YOUR PAPER
* DO NOT STAND IN ONE SPOT UNTIL 3:33 AM, THE MIDNIGHT MAN WILL FIND YOU
* DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FALL ASLEEP DURING THE MIDNIGHT GAME
* DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE DURING THE MIDNIGHT GAME
* DO NOT USE A LIGHTER OR ANY OTHER LIGHT SOURCE IN PLACE OF A CANDLE
* DO NOT TRY TO TURN ON THE LIGHTS DURING THE MIDNIGHT GAME

* AND DEFINITELY DO. NOT. TRY TO PROVOKE THE MIDNIGHT MAN![/collapse]

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Ive always wanted to do something like that.
Seems like a good and possibly deadly fun time :p

bigman40

Smash Master
Kaylo, you need to hurry up and play BBS. The secret bosses in that game are soo **** fun (2nd one), but the 1st one (he sucks ***).

3rd one just labels your body as a **** toy. So **** hard to even live against him ;-;. However, it turns out that they way to beat him is stupid as ****. I'ma find another way to beat him to make it fun as hell and challenging. :D

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
@Auto: Cool costume, that shirt is awesome, I would wear that any time.
Printed bow tie the best.
Your sister is adorable ;;
Thanks.:) I would have worn my old mariachi gear but its really loose now so I just got the printed t shirt and my friend's Guitar Hero guitar.
BTW my sister may acquainted with some people here. lulz
Maybe you should do something about it then, KayLo!. Halloween was traditionally about warding away the spirits of the deceased by wearing masks that would frighten them away, right? How about giving yourself a thrill and inviting said spirits to the party?

Maybe run with the Ouija board shtick, or something. Hell, you could even get a buncha friends together and play that Midnight Man game.

[collapse=Midnight Man Game Rules]THE MIDNIGHT GAME RULES

1. It must be exactly 12:00 AM when you begin the ritual, or else it will not work. You will need;

Candles
Paper and Pencils
A wooden front door
Salt
A pin needle
All the lights in the house off

Step 1: Everyone who is playing the midnight game must write their names on a piece of paper, then use a pin needle to drop a single drop of their blood onto the paper

Step 2: Place the paper in front of your front door. Your front door must be made of wood.

Step 3: Light a candle

Step 4: Knock on your front door exactly 22 times. (Note: The 22nd knock must happen at 12:00 AM or the ritual will not work.)

Step 5: Open your door, blow out the candle, and close it. You have now summoned the "Midnight Man". Immediately relight your candle

Step 6: Your goal for the rest of the game is to survive the Midnight Man. Everyone who plays must walk with their candle lit around the house, avoiding the Midnight Man at all costs until the clock strikes 3:33 AM. At which time the Midnight Man will leave. If your candle blows out on its own, it means the midnight man is near, and you have 10 seconds to relight your candle. if you fail to relight the candle in 10 seconds you must surround yourself with a circle of salt and wait until 3:33 AM. If you fail to surround yourself with salt in time the Midnight Man will attack and you will have hallucinations of your worst fears until 3:33 AM.

Signs that the Midnight Man is nearby:
* Your candle blows out
* You suddenly get very cold
* You hear a low whisper
* You see a black humanoid figure within the darkness

WARNING:
* DO NOT USE SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOOD ON YOUR PAPER
* DO NOT STAND IN ONE SPOT UNTIL 3:33 AM, THE MIDNIGHT MAN WILL FIND YOU
* DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FALL ASLEEP DURING THE MIDNIGHT GAME
* DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE DURING THE MIDNIGHT GAME
* DO NOT USE A LIGHTER OR ANY OTHER LIGHT SOURCE IN PLACE OF A CANDLE
* DO NOT TRY TO TURN ON THE LIGHTS DURING THE MIDNIGHT GAME

* AND DEFINITELY DO. NOT. TRY TO PROVOKE THE MIDNIGHT MAN![/collapse]
Midnight game sounds fun but I'll stick to acid in apple juice with a loud horror film or something.

and the dude from the hangover

biggy using that pic i made <3
Awesome Gary costume dude.
EDIT: Is your friend supposed to be an Umbreon?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Everyone but Outlaw, ~auto, and Lawrence has failed me. :evil:

Btw, ~auto, good **** @scaring people. Keeping the spirit of Halloween alive!

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
Sounds like people had some fun for Halloween. I put on my work costume...and went to work. XD

Gah so many pages so fast. And now that ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman comes out this week
and Knights in the Nightmare comes out next week I'm never going to come here (coughordohomeworkevercough) =S

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Fz: That is some delicious Gary oak, umbby girl is cute :3
@KayLo: ;; We are sorry!
Forgive us unworthy fellows please :c

_umbra_

Smash Champion
sooooo I might go on aib and work on my pika for a while, anyone have any advice? I expect the lag to be... painful.

welcome tyrannochu ^_^

Roller

Smash Legend
Tyrannochu, told ya. ;) make sure to check out the chat as well. That is where more discussion takes place. Some of it about pika related things, some just crazy banter. But if you ask for help there, most people will be more than willing to share what they know. I'd also suggest looking at the Pikachu Forum Directory thread with the links to all the important threads. You'll be able to find info on basically everything you need there. I'd start by clicking on the link to the pika guide though. Read it all the way through.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Hello there Tyrannochu, welcome to the pikaland :3
Its nice to get all these new people!

gallax

Smash Hero
Yo! Ive got some vids of mah pikachu being recorded by a friend. Gonna upload them soon and let ya guys see my pocket pika. HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom