• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
the hell? lies the gallax i know went to the dark side with nades and tilts long ago. only chu we rescued from the depths was kennah, and that was like pulling teeth.

bigman40

Smash Master
biggy using that pic i made <3
And I see you went back to your old one. Besides, the last few weeks, I've felt like punching walls.

Welcome!

There are a lot of new people recently...what's up with that?
Probably ESAM forcing all the lurkers to come out with his performances.

Though, he needs to step up his running game :awesome:

Duh. Ive actually been working on trying to get pika vs diddy videos since theres been a lack of them.
Haven't seen you in a sec. I'd be glad to see some Pika v. Diddy matches since I still have problems with it for Pika and Yoshi. :c

gallax

Smash Hero
I think i lose one and win one/two. But they are all close. I also decided not to camp in like 2 of them so that i could show what aggro can be like. Plus i found an opening when diddy is pulling a banana and you can see it at the end of the double match when i qac>nair him. They will be here sooon.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've assimilated into the Pikaculture here on SWF, Gallax. Where have YOU been all this time, huh?
Playing SNAKE, I presume?

gallax

Smash Hero
Ive been out playing smash actually gettin better at this game son. Besides, i consider myself the lurker who makes sure things r going juuuust right.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Oh Gallax yay :3
Its been a looonggg time. Post here more.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Welcome Tyranno, hi gallax, and @gashi: your opinion doesn't count anyways. True Pikas only. :p

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Btw, ~auto, good **** @scaring people. Keeping the spirit of Halloween alive!
I had to. Kids weren't going to scare themselves.
Hello all! My name is Tyrannochu and I was referred here by Roller.
Sup T-Chu, welcome to the Pikachu boards. Swing by the Pika xat room
http://xat.com/HighVoltageClan
Duh. Ive actually been working on trying to get pika vs diddy videos since theres been a lack of them.
Gallax with the chu is back? Nice.

Lemon Chiffon at the end of a post makes a nostagic appearance.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
out of curiosity, i want to know everyone honest opinion of me. idc if its mean, nice, harsh, anything. tell me what you think of me and anything that you may have said to other ppl but didnt tell me cuz u thought it wld make me mad/sad. whether its oh ur a nice guy or jesus christ man you spell horrid, idc just tell me lol. im not tryna like find out if someone said **** about me i just wanted to know eveyrones thoughts about me as a person/player/friend lol

<3

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I was saying as I looked at that pic that that face looked familiar. But I didnt know whyyyyyyy
YOU GUYS, MAN I'M SO MAD. (cept not really :3)

anyway we <3 you Fz, chill (hug)

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
out of curiosity, i want to know everyone honest opinion of me. idc if its mean, nice, harsh, anything. tell me what you think of me and anything that you may have said to other ppl but didnt tell me cuz u thought it wld make me mad/sad. whether its oh ur a nice guy or jesus christ man you spell horrid, idc just tell me lol. im not tryna like find out if someone said **** about me i just wanted to know eveyrones thoughts about me as a person/player/friend lol

<3
we've only met a couple times but i think you were pretty cool, I've never said anything bad about you behind you're back

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

<3
You are a Kasrani, +10 cool points

Roller

Smash Legend

<3
Well, I guess I'll start with the cons, like Kenny said, you do care a bit much about what others think of you. You tend to take criticism rather harshly (see blog entry from other day); and you are more emotional than your avg guy, which isn't a bad thing per se, just an observation.

On the positive side, you are a nice guy who goes out of his way to help people in this community. Doing things like making all those headbands for the pikas, making textures for us, sending kaylo your KH necklace (for free?), and just being a good friend. I for one am glad we are friends, and hope that you don't take this post in a negative light. Because I do think you are a great guy. You just need to believe it a bit more yourself, and not need others to confirm it.

Also, your spelling sucks. =P

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
haha thanks all. Yeah, idk why i care so much about what other people think, i guess it reflects in my posts and even my style of dress and attitude. something i REALLY need to change, but not to sure how to change it since its inborn in my nature lol. Gotta work more on just being myself and liking who I AM more than who people want me to be, but sometimes i feel like all i reallyt want is to be noticed and sometimes doing what people want makes me feel like im liked. Maybe i need to redifine myself and my life once again like i did in HS. thanks for the insight tho guys, specialy rollers.

@kenny, go sd more ;)

@roller: maih spleling is gewd and you no it. isnt it horrible that i wanted to be an English major at one point?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You sent me a KH necklace. I see no flaws here. :)

****, I knew that was flamey, but I was afraid of pointing that out and being wrong lol. I was like "that face isn't new to me...I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere else...". **** traps.

lawrence shut up and go make me a sandwich.
I was saying as I looked at that pic that that face looked familiar. But I didnt know whyyyyyyy
YOU GUYS, MAN I'M SO MAD. (cept not really :3)
How did you not know? XD I feel like he makes the same face in every picture.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I know I know! ;;
I cant try to play it off that I knew all along ;;
I have sleepy johns! :mad:

Top Bottom