• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
You forgot about Espys food-divinity.
(hug) at everyone. I'm so sleepy....

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
and just to leave you with something to think about, young lady, after that argument good ol kenny logged in with HIS xat account (funny, huh?) and insulted me, bunny and prime.
unfortunately my common sense told me to just leave him alone and not printscreen the **** he threw at us. but if you want to be sure, because I MAY be lying after all, bunny (although she pretty much has nothing to do with this) can confirm you that.
That was pretty lol. I wasn't even doing/saying anything. I got my laugh for the night from that.

Drunks gonna drunk.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
And I still believe mostly everything I said. That was mostly me being angry @ Prime though ;) I wasn't even that drunk, sillies.

Go ahead and say everything that happened, Ephy. I'm not embarrassed at all. It was pretty much the usual stuff that everyone could already assume.

Gotta admit I was mostly talkin outta my *** for Karina though. Idk that girl at all.

Btw, I've been watching "Deal or No Deal" for 40 minutes now and I don't understand how this show works. Someone halp!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You pick a case, hopefully there's a million in it. What you want to do is get rid of lower values, which means the odds of you having a higher value are greater, hence the higher "deals." If there's only one big money case, and lots of smaller ones, chances are, you have a smaller one, and your deals will be much lower.

And, he wasn't really THAT drunk. Neither was I, I was just caught in the moment.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
the problem is already over for me. what I do during the day should not concern you in any way, unless you are interested, and I can talk with whoever I feel like to, as long as they know english or italian and they are willing to chat.
please refrain from entering a social xat room with your behaviours altered by external factors such as alcohol, and do not create situations that could lead to misunderstandings, like sharing an account. do not do both of such things at the same time as well. also be polite and friendly and do not start quarrels over trival matters.
disregarding these simple rules may, and most likely will, lead into kicks/bans, depending on the seriousness.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
^loooooooooooolol

@tag that sonic was alright but the opponents didn't look like they really played -. luigi is a good choice to main. he's so homo ;l

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
the problem is already over for me. what I do during the day should not concern you in any way, unless you are interested, and I can talk with whoever I feel like to, as long as they know english or italian and they are willing to chat.
please refrain from entering a social xat room with your behaviours altered by external factors such as alcohol, and do not create situations that could lead to misunderstandings, like sharing an account. do not do both of such things at the same time as well. also be polite and friendly and do not start quarrels over trival matters.
disregarding these simple rules may, and most likely will, lead into kicks/bans, depending on the seriousness.
Rig ht.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Yeah I think theyre going to nerf him. I didnt know he was broken when I picked him up.

Socal is pretty new to Brawl-

Heres another video of the Fox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXf4pY8Nbrw
and Lucario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsQJtcGE_vI

To give some perspective. Both Lucario vids are friendlies and Fox vids are tournament. I think mainly knowing how to fight sonic is difficult, but zork is also really good with everyone, lol.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wait, so Prime can be a **** to Werekill (which he just recently admitted to here in PGD) for no reason without any consequences, but when anybody else does it, it's A Big Thing?

Meh.

Whatevs, you guys got dis lol. I just see a bit of hypocrisy going on, but what's done is done I guess.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
werekill had worse times when someone else was in the xat, as well.
I had some hard times too, but there were no consequences for the ones who caused trouble.
we're simply learning from the lessons of the past. thanks for your understanding.
Meh, I'll just simply avoid the chat at night.

...And I keep imagining the thing in your avatar saying what you say. It's... kinda creepy. XD

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
"Lessons of the past"? Prime's still being a **** to Were without reason, apparently, and getting away with it..... when two nights ago he was de-modding someone for trolling. ;;

You guys do you, but the situation is what it is: hypocritical. Own it at least. :p

bigman40

Smash Master
"Lessons of the past"? Prime's still being a **** to Were without reason, apparently, and getting away with it..... when two nights ago he was de-modding someone for trolling. ;;

You guys do you, but the situation is what it is: hypocritical. Own it at least. :p
My Raichu bro and I should be the only admins.
Man we should totally do this.

Top Bottom