• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Prime, just stop. If you aren't gonna give the full story or just gonna continue to present your strange, twisted versions of them.. just stop. Dunno what's gotten into you but I'm trying not to be a **** atm and you're making it tough :p

@stealth - you sure do troll a lot for someone who hated being trolled a while ago. And you're kinda bad at it. Stop bein so generic! :urg: take it as constructive criticism!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
if you arent the mod kaylo then WHO IS ;;
Man, I recc'd who I felt was best, but I guess they decided not to mod anybody....... and left me with some weird half-breed mod powers lol.

Pika boards are all about the anarchy atm. At least PGD's not boring anymore. :urg: :urg: :urg:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i dont really care if im terrible at trolling. i try to keep it impersonal and non attacking for the most part. i just try to liven things up a little. i hate the personal attacking trolling hence why i dont do it. ill leave that to you'

the picture wasnt mine (saw it in the lsgd ages ago) but the story was mine :)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Pfft, I only publicly troll the strange 'uns like werekill/serin/god kais etc.

Troll is sucha played out word now D:

Edit: title changeddddd. Haven't done a painfully (and uselessly) relevant title in a while.

cute vid, vex

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Geez I cant spell.

@Wisc: Are those pics on..... a house shaped like a boat? An airplane? I'm so confused!
Its a boeing that is situated in-between a brick and wood foundation. Its an airplane hotel ♥♥♥
They just cleared out the plane and furnished it as an hotel. Costa rica ♥♥

tappin my finger at this drama, gais. Oh well at least the family is all togther (sorta) ♥ :p

Edit: Yay Title change!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I think thats why I like stealths "trolling". Hes silly withuot being offensive ya know? =p

Awww cute penguin game wisc~! C: Might nab it if im bored. Also thats one huge cliff. .w. Seriously 4 minutes to fall...i'd be screaming my head off.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Boom, explosion in here.

Remember to take your daily supplement of Chill Pills guys. Doctor doesn't like it when you get off your prescriptions.
horrible joke. never again please.

Posting from my phone, so no color.

Meh title change was meh.
that's the point. i jus take something someone says and make it the title each day. it takes so much effort!
I think thats why I like stealths "trolling". Hes silly withuot being offensive ya know? =p
offensive jokes are funny tho. maybe that's why stealth's aren't.

it's alright stealth, you're still funnier than 90% of the pikas.

and fat. <3

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Firstly to the people who havent been to the xat at all saying "pikaxat is dumb now, blah blah blah ruined it", the **** up. Everyone had their hand in ruining it. Its been revived the past couple days so give it a fair shot and go check it out ;)

Just some observations. From here and who I've talked to its sounded like no one was upset with you Kaylo, and at worst were simply confused at who they were upset with, regardless of how strong the attempts were to clarify who was talking (three people on one account even with the best attempts to clarify sounds difficult for those reading). Maybe Prime now in the aftermath, I dunno. But poor words spoken against at that time sounds like it came entirely out of confusion. I highly doubt any of them is upset/dislikes you, hopefully you dont take the confused criticism sincerely.

As for demodding/a temp ban (what should have happened imo), I see no problem with banning one account used by three people that has one drunk troll even at the risk they might use it just by being around. As no one could tell who was trolling I doubt they could know that you could simply kick kenny off and that wouldve stopped it. You are not being punished, the account a troll has access to is. It's not big deal, it shouldnt be personal, and if you should be upset with anyone for this it should be Kenny.

(also, ephy brought up the old bannings because you brought it up first)

As for kenny and prime...Prime is sensitive, and kenny is blunt and for some reason actually gets meaner/turns into a troll when he's being called mean (or wrong). Nothings changed about either of you, that combo makes its easy to see how everything escalated so much. The only thing that did change was that you guys used to be able to get around the others feature well for the longest time, start trying again.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
lol@[werekill] post. the inevitable "man I hate drama good thing I wasn't there *rainbows*" post (smirk)
Also I want to put in my 2 cents on DDD vs Pika :laugh:

Pika and olimar are both better. Overall MU's arent the biggest factor. If that were the case Ice Climbers would be the best or second best character, and Marth would probably be 3rd. DDD has worse MUs over the most common characters youd see in a tournament (well, mostly MK, but thats incredibly significant).

Also Ike is clearly a bad mu for DDD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJbtLffHHw

lol, just kidding. But for real I think someone just needs to learn the Ike MU. Pikpik has been clear about being generally lazy when it comes to practicing and stuff, I wouldnt doubt other people outside ESAM could win.

Top Bottom