• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this place is starting to look like the Mk social. (my bad)

What happened to all the happy little yellow rats scurrying about?

Well, since you guys are pretty slow (wut?) I figured I'd drop in and post every once in a while...

...Anyone see Inception yet?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wow, this place is starting to look like the Mk social. (my bad)

What happened to all the happy little yellow rats scurrying about?

Since you guys are pretty slow (wut?) I figured I'd drop in and post every once in a while...

Anyone see Inception yet?
It's the weekend, so a lot of people are either out of town or busy.

I've already seen Inception, like I said before.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
man no leafeon yet he?

WHERE U AT KATAKIRI!?

lol jk i know ur busy. if u cld tho kat cld u possibly get it b4 next wednesday? id like to have it b4 i leave to apex

oh and hi pikas! stay tuned tonight for a picture story

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well that was a nice way to waste time. I went on the chat for, like, 2 minutes and was told to shut up and go away several times.

Now I remember why I never go on it anymore.

What happened to the old chat? It used to be so much fun.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Well that was a nice way to waste time. I went on the chat for, like, 2 minutes and was told to shut up and go away several times.

lol, sadly I remember you being treated worse back then. Anyways it was only one or two people. The only reason I bothered was because you came in and almost right away said hello to bunny when she hadnt said anything and was afk in a room full of like, 12 people. Ill ask others to not tease as much though. Apologies if you felt offended but I hope you dont let one or two people ruin something for you.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

You definitely did just waste a precious 2 minutes right?

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I was like the only one out of 15 being mean. This is just more of you just wanting to side with Kaylo for something. You're crying over nothing dude.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
^This.

It really went on waaaaaaaaaay too long, tbh.

Anyway, Blazblue is still great. I only have 5 more story playthroughs until I unlock Mu-12, and I can't wait. She really seems like a character that I can get behind.
I spent like hours trying to get her. After I finally got her I go online like "Haha imma show off mah new character" only to find out everyone and there dog is using her. ;~: Shes pretty **** good though. Her keep away game is amazing if you let her set up. Im still gonna stick with tao though~! C: So far im the only tao online i've seen. D:

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Just came back from a staff training class for my martial art, and my arms are killing me to death. Got my driver's license finally (Yeya) and I also got a PIKACHU DEBIT CARD. Yes, it's a Visa and it has Pikachu on it, and I loves it. In fact, it's the same Pika that is in my sig down below thar.

So I heard Kloz and Kenny and idk who else got like drunk or something, and were sharing an account or something and some feelings got hurt. I hope that got cleared up. (Too lazy to read back a few pages)

Oh yeah, and my internet keeps going on and off randomly about every five minutes, so I might not be active here until I get the **** thing fixed. :mad:

But hows it going pikas? I see FZies received my prank I sent him... =3 and Kloz got her old avi back.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Tag:
Not to be rude, but try not to speak so strongly on a situation you weren't a part of. Whole paragraphs, and you weren't even there? Lol.

You def got some of your facts wrong or only heard one side of the story on some parts. Ex: I didn't bring up the old bannings first with Ephy..... he did in the chat.

@Inception: We just came back from seeing it, and ooooomg it was good. Anybody who hasn't seen it needs to go out and pay $10+ to see it right this second.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
@Tag - SMH as usual.

also since when was stating opinions trolling? just because you don't agree with me doesn't make it trolling, people!

everything was relevant :)

/mylastwordonthematterhopefully

@zero - I'm jealous of dat card. My dad was a jerk and got me a card that looks like a $100 bill. ><

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
and I also got a PIKACHU DEBIT CARD. Yes, it's a Visa and it has Pikachu on it, and I loves it. In fact, it's the same Pika that is in my sig down below thar.
D'aw, I missed this before. How cute!

That's what I was saying...

Anyone wanna go with me?

Anyone?

I don't bite.
Find someone asap. It's the best movie of this year by far and one of the better movies I've seen in a while.

Don't wanna overhype it or anything, but it's really really good.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
@Tag - SMH as usual.
That was literally my response to everyone when I heard what happened.

I was using the term loosely, Im sure you knew what I meant without arguing semantics. Also I said you probably were just being blunt and people were taking it too hard. But you do tend to be hostile once people argue with the manner of your tone, I'm sure thats especially true while drunk.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Suspect's trolling is amazing. He would get the award of biggest troll of 2010, but Soulja Boy already took that award <_<

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
D'aw, I missed this before. How cute!

Find someone asap. It's the best movie of this year by far and one of the better movies I've seen in a while.

Don't wanna overhype it or anything, but it's really really good.
IMO it deserves the overhype. I loved that movie.

lol Serin

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I saw inception. No spoilers other then it was amazing~! So fast paced, very actiony~! =w=
Watch it so I can blab about it without spoiling it to anyone~! C:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hi.
I met many of you in xat. I'm '...' aka Rizen or Arizen. To improve I'm on a wifi quest to play vs good people who main the character. And to learn Pikachu myself to further my understanding. Yes, I main Link and Link-sucks-is-low-tier-for-a-reason-recovery's-cr*p-will-never-win-a-major-tourney-laggy-as-heck-I'm-crazy-to-play-him-etc I know all this:psycho:.
With that made clear, I want to wifi those willing and able. My Friend Code's <that-a-way. Feel free to leave a visitor message if you can play some games. Thanks for welcoming me to xat, I will check there too. Don't expect a great performance; I'm learning.

PS do NOT smirk on the Link xat chat, seriously you will be banned. ...For some reason.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Anyway, Blazblue is still great. I only have 5 more story playthroughs until I unlock Mu-12, and I can't wait. She really seems like a character that I can get behind.
I doubt she'll be legal. But you never know. Nu was legal in CT.

I spent like hours trying to get her. After I finally got her I go online like "Haha imma show off mah new character" only to find out everyone and there dog is using her. ;~: Shes pretty **** good though. Her keep away game is amazing if you let her set up. Im still gonna stick with tao though~! C: So far im the only tao online i've seen. D:
Why would you "show her off"?
Mu was either unlockable via Story Mode, or could be bought for a bit of money online. Many people just bought her.

I play Tao too. I just don't play online yet.

Suspect's trolling is amazing. He would get the award of biggest troll of 2010, but Soulja Boy already took that award <_<
Suspect's trolling is terrible.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Why would you "show her off"?
Mu was either unlockable via Story Mode, or could be bought for a bit of money online. Many people just bought her.

I play Tao too. I just don't play online yet.
Not as much "show her off" as try her out in an online battle. But first day of wifi no one had her. Second day a ton of MUs were appearing. Kinda got boring fighting so many online.

And yea shes totally gonna be legal if NU was. She doesn't seem as strong as NU was at all. She gets toned down a little so she isn't as strong as she was in story mode.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It disappoints me because more likely than not, Makoto, Valkenhayn, and Platinum are all gonna be unplayable in tournaments and what not.

Not that I'd enter any, really. It's just that I'd always wonder how viable Makoto would be.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Makoto seems really basic from what i've seen. I dunno she just doesn't interest me enough to buy her. I think they might be viable in big tournements but it does bug me how the only way to access em is to buy em. No other way....wait wut? Platinum and valk are playable? O-o This is new to me...brb google time.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I spotted a wild Anther yesterday in a touhou fighting game IRC.

He's ****** faces with one of the worst characters in the game because nobody told him she was bad. :x

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
lol, sadly I remember you being treated worse back then. Anyways it was only one or two people. The only reason I bothered was because you came in and almost right away said hello to bunny when she hadnt said anything and was afk in a room full of like, 12 people. Ill ask others to not tease as much though. Apologies if you felt offended but I hope you dont let one or two people ruin something for you.
Yeah, it's ok.

I thought I said hello to Bunny, like, halfway into my 2 minutes there? XD

I was like the only one out of 15 being mean. This is just more of you just wanting to side with Kaylo for something. You're crying over nothing dude.
You're completely right about you being the one who was being a jack ***. Don't expect me to be in there if you're in there, period.

It disappoints me because more likely than not, Makoto, Valkenhayn, and Platinum are all gonna be unplayable in tournaments and what not.

Not that I'd enter any, really. It's just that I'd always wonder how viable Makoto would be.
Aren't Darth Vader AND Yoda legal in most Soulcalibur 4 tourneys? You have to download one of them (DV on 360 and Yoda for PS3) in order to play both of them on one system.

Oh, and SMH is pretty stupid.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nope. They weren't.
DLC isn't really tolerated in competitive play.

And Prime's always in the Xat. Too bad, Were.

Top Bottom