• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
that would be fun lol

in the end it doesnt matter. that chat will always have its faults and trolls. either deal or dont go there *Shrug. nothing will ever be done about it

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Prime being a **** to werekill is not ephys fault. Its true that one person was being a hypocrite. No one else said it was acceptable, Im pretty sure I said as much here on the forum and I said it in the xat. You were upset when others mistakenly broadcasted their anger at Kenny to everyone on your computer, so it is hypocritical to do the same for Primes actions onto ephy and whoever else you were implying.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Prime being a **** to werekill is not ephys fault. Its true that one person was being a hypocrite. No one else said it was acceptable, Im pretty sure I said as much here on the forum and I said it in the xat. You were upset when others mistakenly broadcasted their anger at Kenny to everyone on your computer, it is hypocritical to do the same for Primes actions onto ephy and whoever else you were implying.
I'm not broadcasting Prime's actions onto Ephy, wtf Tag lol. My first post wasn't even directed towards Ephy (I only quoted him because he brought up the Xat "rules" in his post), I was just saying that the situation is hypocritical, point blank.

I only replied to Ephy because Ephy replied to me saying that they learned from the "lessons of the past," which is BS when it's happening after the incident two nights ago.

Dunno where you came from with that, my friend.... I never said anything is Ephy's fault. -_________-

The Truth!

Smash Ace
My bad, then I agree it was hypocritical. I dont think ephy would disagree either. However that doesnt leave an issue with ephy, the chat, or the chat rules then, only anyone that was actually acting hypocritically.

Edit: I dont mean any of that to sound harsh on any person. Just being brief.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
my dear, your memory falters you it seems. the situation was hypocritical as well at the times when you and kenny had fun kicking/banning me for no reason, with kenny shouting something like "divine punishment", even AFTER I seriously asked you, an administrator back then, to stop such nonsense, since for various reasons, pranks involving power misuse did not appeal me. I even recall a certain person (but I won't tell the name) telling the two of you "stop it or he's gonna leave." but I guess you didn't notice with all the "Ephy has been kicked/banned by kaylo/kenny reason: (blank)" filling the screen. This happened ages ago, and I am indeed aware of that, but it serves as a perfect example. I preferred to leave for a while and let it cool down, at the time. your approach to the similar matter was different instead, since as we can see, you preferred to let it become of public domain. no reason to argue over that of course, as that was your decision, and I'll respect it, trusting your mind was clear when thinking about it.

"we" and "lessons of the past" are generic terms, and as such you shouldn't link them to specific individuals or cases like the last happenings, nor it means that the "learning" already started.
I cannot (un)fortunately invade other people's mind, and I cannot control their actions, nor I'd want to.
and, although prime's use of his powers towards werekill was not legitimate, you, kaylo, did not act in a dissimilar way back then, when you still were active in the xat as admin/mod, and I can clearly recall situations where you did kick/ban werekill for no apparent reason, too.
an unfair kick/ban is still an unfair kick/ban, no matter who dishes it out.

the only thing that I, sadly, noticed, is that days before this ruckus, the xat was funny and peaceful. then you guys popped out, and stuff happened, for one reason or another. as of now and even yesterday, considering the "aftermath", the xat is quiet (very quiet, considering the day, after all) and peaceful again, and many can confirm you this. take your conclusions if you wish.
and now, I'm going to leave in order to rest. I honestly hope my considerations will give something to think about, and that I'll be able to see you guys again in the xat after all, maybe without chocolate liquor close to the pc and everyone with their own account next time. such things happened many times in the past, and I believe it's pretty normal, since we all consider ourselves a big family, and that didn't stop us from admitting our mistakes and moving on.
my regards.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Ephy: Okay, we squashed your situation that happened ages ago..... ages ago. Dunno why you keep bringing it up when it has nothing to do with what's going on now and I already covered it twice, but. ;; K.

@Tag: Gotcha, I see what you're saying. I wasn't really trying to start anything, but seeing that kind of hypocritical behavior in the chat makes me kinda sadface. :( No matter who it comes from.

EDIT: Lol @Tag's last post.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You right, it's cool tho, I'm happy the chat's doing well. I might try lurking in again at some point, altho nothing will ever replace the good ol' days. :urg:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Whys this crap still going on? D:

ALSO IM SO HAPPY~!
I beat unlimited hazama in aracade mode. Wrecked him baaad. I hate that one super wear he likes...dissapears and does that kick. He can just pull that out whenever he wants to take out a third of your life bar.

Oh also chus. Whats a good secondary for chu? I want something that hard counters marth because both yoshi and pikachu get raeped by that dood.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
DK is Pika's best 2ndary i think

No one can dream of hard countering marth outside of MK, DK does best around all of Pika's bad MUs.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Snaaaaaaaake~

Marth is good too imo if you can handle MK with Pika. He takes a good bit of work tho.... and you'll have to deal with Marth dittos. :urg:

EDIT: I've also heard good things about Falco, but I don't really know his MUs too well.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Hi.
I met many of you in xat. I'm '...' aka Rizen or Arizen. To improve I'm on a wifi quest to play vs good people who main the character. And to learn Pikachu myself to further my understanding. Yes, I main Link and Link-sucks-is-low-tier-for-a-reason-recovery's-cr*p-will-never-win-a-major-tourney-laggy-as-heck-I'm-crazy-to-play-him-etc I know all this:psycho:.
With that made clear, I want to wifi those willing and able. My Friend Code's <that-a-way. Feel free to leave a visitor message if you can play some games. Thanks for welcoming me to xat, I will check there too. Don't expect a great performance; I'm learning.

PS do NOT smirk on the Link xat chat, seriously you will be banned. ...For some reason.
Hello, nice to meet you here as well xD.

I spotted a wild Anther yesterday in a touhou fighting game IRC.

He's ****** faces with one of the worst characters in the game because nobody told him she was bad. :x
Incorrect. I told Anther Cirno was a bad character and he picked her up anyways :mad:

@Prime No one said without reason
@Sunny Ice Climbers :lick:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kenny & I got Chinese tonight...... our fortunes Bigmans:

"Prosperity belongs to those who can learn new things the fastest."

&

"Opportunities surround you if you know where to look."

Thanks Biggy! <3

Rizen

Smash Legend

"Prosperity belongs to those who can learn new things the fastest."

&

"Opportunities surround you if you know where to look."
I want to learn from Pika mains and am looking in xat chat.
Dropping into a new community with new people feels surprisingly familiar after reading the last two pages lol. I'm going to stay out of that. When's the best time to find wifi matches, afternoons?

Peace out.

Edit:
Posted in battle tower thread. My bad.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
A WILD LEAFEON APPE.................
*looks left*
*looks right*

;-;

hopefully we will have her b4 apex

also

USSI
ROLLER
LEAF

pm me ur numbers plz, yes ur cell phone numbers.

i was riding goliath at maigic mountain today and my phone slipped outta my pocket somehow so now i have to go get a new sim card tomorrow, lol that ride was pullin so many G's it took my phone, and MY BACK POCKET WAS BUTTONED!

good times lol

PZ

Smash Lord
Hey guys i found wat i do best with pikachu its camp ;.; I was facing a limar who was pretty good at camping of course when we went to brinstar everything just went lol. Alsoo my first match to day i did horibble.(the olimar was my second match) So out of 4 hrs of looking for friendlies i found 2 but my first was from georgia odly............

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnsbAKqFPOY&feature=related

Hes climbing up your tier list, he snatching your moneys up
tryna **** em so yall need to hide yo snake hide yo marf hide yo snake hide yo marf hide yo snake hide yo marf, and hide you D3 cuz he rapin everyone out here

you dont have to come making johns, we know it was you. we gonna ban you, we gonna bann you. so you can run and tell that, run and tell that, run and tell that TO, T O OHHH O

we saw you nado and you shuttle loop and downsmash you're so broke, you are really broke, fah real

MK got away, leaving behind broken dreams

I was dsmashed by some, metaknight using ******

SO BROKE SO BROKE SO BROKE SOOOO

Hes climbing up your tier list, he snatching your moneys up
tryna **** em all so ya better hide yo snake hide yo marf hide yo snake hide yo marf hide yo snake hide yo marf, and hide you D3 cuz he rapin everyone out here

you dont have to come making johns, we know it was you. we gonna ban you, we gonna bann you. so you can run and tell that, run and tell that, run and tell that TO, T O OHHH O

yes my brain made this

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I had this big Pooh bear when I was a kid. I think we sold it or something.
FZ, genius song.

Actually, hey, everybody have my number if you want it, just PM me
See, I only mildly afraid of internet strangers and you wouldn't be able to track me from my area code anyway. But that doesn't mean you should still TRY to stalk me.

Top Bottom