• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I had this big Pooh bear when I was a kid. I think we sold it or something.
FZ, genius song.

Actually, hey, everybody have my number if you want it: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
See, I doesn't afraid of internet strangers and you wouldn't be able to track me from my area code anyway. But that doesn't mean you should still TRY to stalk me.
Putting your number out in public can get you random prack calls though. I'd suggest not posting it on the forum.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yea, there are random people who LURK boards and might feel like being a prick and prank you and such.. or put your number on a wall of a bathroom

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Nah, people aren't that mean. Or maybe.

Actually, I probably already have a few calls anyways.
Make it go away in your post, Vex.

If you really want it just PM me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Im going to start reppin luigi in brawl- tourneys now.

I love pikachu but I dont want to mess up my regular chu. Also Sonic is broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAopQbX79FM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJU68lHtNg8
Brawl- is stupid. Once they actually started to WORK on it, it just turned awful.

Why boycott something that's dead most of the time anyway?
If it was dead, this drama wouldn't have happened in the first place. Think about it, silly.

Yeah, it's only busy at night. It used to be busy all day, lol.
I remember countless times in the past where I'd jump on in the middle of the day, and not a soul was online.

You're lying outta yo' bum.

ALSO IM SO HAPPY~!
I beat unlimited hazama in aracade mode. Wrecked him baaad. I hate that one super wear he likes...dissapears and does that kick. He can just pull that out whenever he wants to take out a third of your life bar.
It better have been on Hell Mode, or else.
I wrecked him with Tager. So easy.

Putting your number out in public can get you random prack calls though. I'd suggest not posting it on the forum.
Not really. SA's had their numbers available for at least a year already, and nothing so far.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not really. SA's had their numbers available for at least a year already, and nothing so far.
And I had my number on someone's wall for a few days and got texted/called by two people I didn't give it to.

It doesn't happen to everyone (and probably won't), but the only sure way to not be stalked/pranked/etc. is to not put your number online. Most people take the risk, though. *shrug*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's because you don't have a *****, KayLo!.

Besides, we should be more focused on the upcoming wedding than on anything else.
Wisbiscuits <333~

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Brawl- is stupid. Once they actually started to WORK on it, it just turned awful.

It better have been on Hell Mode, or else.
I wrecked him with Tager. So easy.
Yeah, it used to be waaaaaaaaay better.

And the only time I had trouble with UHazama was during the story mode fight with Ragna.

I'm back home! Time for some more Blazblue.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Have you done Jin's story yet? Unlimited Tsubaki with C/D-less Jin was stupid as hell.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I haven't touched the game in a few days.
I gotta go back and Complete everyone's stories. I still need to Complete Ragna, Jin, Noel, Rachel, Taokaka, and then I need to start and complete Arakune, Hazama, and also complete Tsubaki's.
Ragna's Gag Reel was funny.
Hell, all of them are.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I haven't touched the game in a few days.
I gotta go back and Complete everyone's stories. I still need to Complete Ragna, Jin, Noel, Rachel, Taokaka, and then I need to start and complete Arakune, Hazama, and also complete Tsubaki's.
Ragna's Gag Reel was funny.
Hell, all of them are.
Cool.

Yeah, the joke endings are hilarious, but right now I'm just going for the normal endings so I can unlock DAT ***.

By the way, if anyone wants to ask me any questions:
http://formspring.me/Werekill

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I heard she was gonna be the equivalent of $7.00 in Japan, as was every individual character.

It's a shame, but that's $21.00 for the three, and in all honesty, that's as much as a complete fighting game on the PS3/360 anyways ($60.00, when BBCS was only $40.00).

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i have no problem with my number being out there. though as one of the main organisers for stuff in KC i gotta have my number out there anyways :/ no prank calls yet :D

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I heard she was gonna be the equivalent of $7.00 in Japan, as was every individual character.

It's a shame, but that's $21.00 for the three, and in all honesty, that's as much as a complete fighting game on the PS3/360 anyways ($60.00, when BBCS was only $40.00).
Really? That kinda sucks.

Yoda was, like 4 dollars I think.

But you do have a good point, and I'm probably going to buy them anyway.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The only things I'm not gonna buy are Mu (I'll eventually unlock her), Alternate Colors (so?), and Unlimited Forms (It's not like I'll use them anyways. Besides, I have BB Portable, and they're easy to access in there).

Unlimited Form unlocking in-game is stupid ridiculous. You have to beat the Score Attack mode with EVERY character to unlock their respective Unlimited Form. How stupid is that?

Good luck ever beating Unlimited Hazama and Unlimited Ragna with Taokaka.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The only things I'm not gonna buy are Mu (I'll eventually unlock her), Alternate Colors (so?), and Unlimited Forms (It's not like I'll use them anyways. Besides, I have BB Portable, and they're easy to access in there).

Unlimited Form unlocking in-game is stupid ridiculous. You have to beat the Score Attack mode with EVERY character to unlock their respective Unlimited Form. How stupid is that?

Good luck ever beating Unlimited Hazama and Unlimited Ragna with Taokaka.
Yeah, I'm probably going to do the same thing. Unlimited forms aren't worth the money, I can unlock Mu and Nu, and I'll only get the colors if there is a really, really awesome one for one of my mains.

Wow, that really sucks. They probably did that to force you to buy the DLC.

We should play against each other eventually...

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Maybe we can do the Tenchi solution!
Everyone gets married :D We can all share ♥
...Istillloveminus......

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I'm probably going to do the same thing. Unlimited forms aren't worth the money, I can unlock Mu and Nu, and I'll only get the colors if there is a really, really awesome one for one of my mains.

Wow, that really sucks. They probably did that to force you to buy the DLC.

We should play against each other eventually...
How do you unlock Nu?
Nu, last I checked, was Lambda's Unlimited Form. In that case, you'd have to best Score Attack with Lambda, or buy the Unlimited Form.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Make people buy it.
We'll play soon. My PSN is "Espy__", without the quotations, of course.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
How do you unlock Nu?
Nu, last I checked, was Lambda's Unlimited Form. In that case, you'd have to best Score Attack with Lambda, or buy the Unlimited Form.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Make people buy it.
We'll play soon. My PSN is "Espy__", without the quotations, of course.
Yeah, she's just Lambda's unlimited form. I secondary Lambda, so I shouldn't have THAT much trouble unlocking her unlimited form.

My psn is WerekillV if you ever want to add me.

By the way, why are so many people against DLC? The main argument (should be patched in or on the disk to begin with) like saying that all the DLC for Rock Band should have come on the disk.

It's more content for a great fighting game, and I see nothing wrong with it.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Minus is still good. They had to work on it because people actually like to win as opposed to just playing for fun. I think anyone who has played brawl competitively is familiar with this :laugh:

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Who do I get that isn't stealth?

And I love your avatar, but it's a little strange to think about what's going on in it.
I'll share Kaylo and Espy with you occasionally :p
I like this avvie too. Manfred/Edgeworth is my second favorite paring (smirk)
Why are the characters in this series so awesome, why?!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'll share Kaylo and Espy with you occasionally :p
I like this avvie too. Manfred/Edgeworth is my second favorite paring (smirk)
Why are the characters in this series so awesome, why?!
Yay? XD

You know this scene had to have happened at least once:
"Edgeworth! Get your useless *** over here and rub my shoulder! It hurts from an old war wound."

"Of course, Mr von Karma! By the way, when were you in a war?"

"-muttermutter
Ikilledyourdad
muttermutter-"

"What was that?"

"Nothing you idiot, rub harder!"

And so on until the yaoi scene.

Yes, all the characters are amazing.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
^
10/10 would fap to again :p

*is still stuck on jfa* I'm so happy Edgeys back!

@kaylo: aww :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, she's just Lambda's unlimited form. I secondary Lambda, so I shouldn't have THAT much trouble unlocking her unlimited form.

My psn is WerekillV if you ever want to add me.

By the way, why are so many people against DLC? The main argument (should be patched in or on the disk to begin with) like saying that all the DLC for Rock Band should have come on the disk.

It's more content for a great fighting game, and I see nothing wrong with it.
You won't beat Unlimited Ragna or Hazama. I guarantee it.
Unless there's a timer. Then time them out.
That's the only way I can beat Unlimited Hazama with Tao.

I dislike DLC myself, personally.
At least, at the prices ArcSystem is making it.

It's ridiculous to me to have to pay more money after buying a game. If Makoto wasn't so furlicious, I wouldn't even waste my time with the DLC for CS, since you KNOW they're working on a BB3, and that they're gonna have Makoto, Valkenhayn, and Platinum available right away in the next addition.

It's stupid.

Minus is still good. They had to work on it because people actually like to win as opposed to just playing for fun.
If they want to win, then they shouldn't be playing Brawl-.
Fools.

=====

KayMean said:
I'm only allowing Espy in the circle for Rita.
I feel so used.
So very, very used.
</3

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
^
10/10 would fap to again :p

*is still stuck on jfa* I'm so happy Edgeys back!

@kaylo: aww :(
Glad you liked it. :p

You won't beat Unlimited Ragna or Hazama. I guarantee it.
Unless there's a timer. Then time them out.
That's the only way I can beat Unlimited Hazama with Tao.

I dislike DLC myself, personally.
At least, at the prices ArcSystem is making it.

It's ridiculous to me to have to pay more money after buying a game. If Makoto wasn't so furlicious, I wouldn't even waste my time with the DLC for CS, since you KNOW they're working on a BB3, and that they're gonna have Makoto, Valkenhayn, and Platinum available right away in the next addition.

It's stupid.
I probably will beat them eventually.

I just like the fact that we can get new characters and content without having to wait for a brand new game.

The prices are the only problem that I have with it, to be honest.

My main problem with the whole thing is that people always complain about dlc, whether it's reasonably priced or not. It gets annoying after a while.

Edit: LOL @ KayMean.

Top Bottom