• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Our board is now the 4th most posted into character board. If we want to be 3rd we'd have to beat the Luke boards in posting lolololol

oh and Kenny when you update profiles, give me my battle tower top 3 badge :D

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Wiscus rants about stuff.

Wiscus here with the daily pw report no one cares about! (you could say it's my mission to help us dominate social spam) Spaced out sentences rambling time ago go!

I'm impressed with the way the series keeps throwing these adorable as heck female characters at me.

dawwwwwwww so gay for Regina and Dahlia.

I'm almost sad to be on case two ;; No more stupidly adorable pink sweater Feenie

But Atmey is stupidly amusing and I just ran into him.(lol monocle magnifier glass)...and I wish we could have animated avatars just so I could use this as an avvie: (though I imagine the load on the site would be intense and the whole swf experience would become......ugh)

Well...at least I'm not going on about Azula?
I'm also mad that I got cut off from he xat last night. It's like as soon as I got on and was chatting with Urban my connection trolled me. And uh...Anyway got any late summer plans? You know, so I can be nosy for no real reason?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You need to go to Philly tournaments.
What's a Philly tourney? Lol we (a.k.a. Chibo) haven't hosted anything in ages..... we just travel to NJ or occasionally NY.

@Wiscus: Late summer plans? Freaking out about my last semester of undergrad, where I'm gonna go to grad school, what I'm doing with the rest of my life, etc. :urg:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Someone posted that in the chat. It's horrible, IMO. >>
Agreed.
Also, Gratsies. I too hunger for a Red Name. It'd match a Zangoose avatar perfectly.
Plus, it'd mean +1 Texas Mod. :p

its bad and funny at the same time
No.
It's so bad that it's bad.

This isn't Plan 9 from Outer Space "let's watch this trash because it's hilarious" funny, this is more like The Last Airbender "oh god, what have they done?" unfunny.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I watched The Last Airbender on bootleg.

I want my 30 minutes of download time back.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
apex pikas start heading there tomorrow, gonna be tight

headbands are all finished, makes sure to be there for the pic!

btw i have this picture of marth flipping off pika, shld i bring it for our group pic? maybe the person in the middle can hold it?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So uh I'm not going to Apex anymore (last minute change of plans ftw). Y'all have fun tho. =X I'll be rooting for you guys.

@Lawrence: Hell no! If it was a picture of Pika flipping off Marth, that'd be a different story.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh ****, I didn't even realize I posted that in this thread..... I saw Lawrence's post and thought it was the Apex one. :dizzy:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
nah for me its so bad its funny. i like watching cheesy/bad movies cause they tend to be funny doing it

Oh man I love movies like that. xD

Have any of ya'll seen a movie called "Shoot em up?" This guy goes around killing people with carrots. The fight scenes are rediculous too. He like fights off a ton of gunmen while helping some chick give birth. Its so bad you can't look away. =p

ALSO YUUUUSSSSS Pirate ship can now be considered banned. Hate those bombs man...

I just don't like green greens being added. Dedede and ton of other characters can do there infinites on the bomb walls of green greens til like 300% if im correct.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I love liberal stages :D They benefit the player who can adjust to different environments

and @ kaylo

D: Did you try register but it was too late or decided not to register in the end?

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Kaylo: ;A; All shall be well! I know that you are a dedicated student!

woo at distant planet. Thanks for feeding me Zero :3

Heres some fail earthbendin. No matter how much I see it it amuses me!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
im curious, why cant you go all of a sudden?
Other plans. :urg: I'm also not very into Brawl anymore..... at my Smashfests, I'm mostly on the comp or doing random FFA mms. I still like doing research, but actually playing Brawl just.... bores me now -- except for dubs (as long as it's not double MK or Wario -_____-).

and @ kaylo

D: Did you try register but it was too late or decided not to register in the end?
I did register, but it didn't go through the first time. Then by the time they extended the deadline and everything, I said **** it and made other plans.

Heres some fail earthbendin. No matter how much I see it it amuses me!
LOL that scene was lulzy. I also love how they made Gyatso look like a tall, bald black man.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
lolol random MM FFAs, man that **** looked so fun at times i kinda wish i joined in on it but I had no dollar bills as i used them all paying the toll to get there ;~;

HOW ABOUT I bring my 25 inch plushie pikachu to the picture :D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No, that's one of only a few "so bad it's funny" moments..... the rest of the movie is horrible dialogue, boring fight scenes, and bad bad acting in general.

I wanted to see it with my own eyes too, but I sincerely regret it lol. No joke, it's a waste of time.

TheOriginalSmasher

Smash Ace
Or when Katara and, ''Soooka", were running from Aang as he was coming out of the ice, bad running is bad.

And Katara wasn't hot, which made me a sad panda...

I'm still waiting for Book 2 though, I heard there will be a new director.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
So uh I'm not going to Apex anymore (last minute change of plans ftw). Y'all have fun tho. =X I'll be rooting for you guys.

@Lawrence: Hell no! If it was a picture of Pika flipping off Marth, that'd be a different story.
OOOOOOPS!!!
i meant the oposite!

lol
its pika flipping off marth

wait kloz ur not going?! :(

will u at least come visit us at the pika house? the only reason im coming is to visit all the pikas tbh :(

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'll admit, that was one of three actually enjoyable parts of the movie.

2. Katara water bending backwards in that one scene.

3. When they drowned whoever that fire nation guy was in that little water ball they made.

This movie doesn't deserve spoiler tags, but I like you guys, so I'll spare the lucky ones that hasn't seen this movie yet.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
OOOOOOPS!!!
i meant the oposite!

lol
its pika flipping off marth

wait kloz ur not going?! :(

will u at least come visit us at the pika house? the only reason im coming is to visit all the pikas tbh :(
Oh, if it's Pika flipping off Marth, then **** yeah.

I'll be in Jersey anyways, so if I can get a ride or catch a cheap bus or something, I'll see if I can come up to the Pika house for a bit. I'll get in touch with Roller.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ooooh this Apex thing sounds like fun. D: Shame I can't come.

Will any pikas be going to supercon? Its gonna be my first big tournement, im almost certain im gonna lose but eh, im only doing it for experience. I already got another yoshi to come with me, but it would be nice to learn some tricks from the pikas. :>

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Oh, if it's Pika flipping off Marth, then **** yeah.

I'll be in Jersey anyways, so if I can get a ride or catch a cheap bus or something, I'll see if I can come up to the Pika house for a bit. I'll get in touch with Roller.
kk ye ask him i wana meet you! i wana meet all the pikas tbh, but with financial and other issues coming up its skimming the pool of pikas for me to meet. u gotsta come, i have ur headband ;)

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
^Yallz better.

I played some wifi excitebike (wiiware) last night. It was intense!

Top Bottom