• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's all good, Biggy, I had fun talking to you, Alby, Vex, Lawrence, and Anther.

I honestly have no idea where the drama even came from..... besides getting yelled at on AIM for no reason, I literally came back to Kenny posting this video in the Xat and suddenly I was getting de-modded and *****ed at. @.@

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Who are these other people that were against you? It's just me and Ephy. Judging from the above post it seems like you're cool with Big, Alby, Vex, FZ, and Anther. Then there was Karina, Urban, and Nombre and I know they weren't against you either. There was no one else there that could've been against you.

And Kenny posted that vid to troll me obviously. I just wanted him to stop without actually banning him/you. And I said I was gonna mod you again when he's gone.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Uhh dunno why you're repeating what you PM'd me (I thought that was the point of you wanting to move to PMs?), but I responded to you already.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ey, never was aware this place had a chat.
Im sorry if I don't no much of the details but why is this kenny guy not banned if you know hes trolling?

Meh whatever just sounds like a big misunderstanding. Go back to being friendly friends yoomtah~! :V

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so glad i wasnt in the chat last night to deal with that BS LOL

also as much as i pain to say this, as badly as i wanted to go, money is such a major issue :( business dropped to the point where im barely making 350$ a week before gas, and im not even gonna have the money to pay for school. so yeah apex is out for me :( im so pissed right now, but there is nothing i can do about it

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Why would I be banned?

Timeline of what went down:

Vex says that pikachu is arguably better than D3.

I say that I think D3 still has better match ups (even if it was only by a little).

TUSM (At least I think it was TUSM) jokingly says Ike as one of pikachu's bad match ups.

I mention how pikachu vs ike feels impossible when it's San's ike.

Prime says he could take a match off.

I doubt Prime.

Prime gets defensive.

Says he's good. I know he's good but...

I say San=11th @ mlg and Prime=13th/25th in his own state (not counting his SA tourneys..)

I throw out that at one point I was beating San in a match.

Prime says if I could get close then he could beat him.

I still doubt him and he takes it as me calling him bad.

Somewhere biggy jumps in saying something about me admitting he was better than me thus he could beat san? (that was fuzzy, sorry if I understood that incorrectly biggy)

Prime keeps calling me a jerk and says I'm trolling when I'm just speaking my opinion... (even if I was getting a little mean with it by this point)

I broadcast "you're a jerk" as a joke.

Prime demods me.

I'm tired of him and rant on him and a few other people and sign off.

tl;dr - Prime can't take a little criticism. You're 24 going on 12, please stop.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
It is arguable, I didn't say Pika was better, because I really don't know, I view them as kinda evenish if I had to give them both a tier position and I wouldn't know who to put over who.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
This is the first time I've seen drama on SWF... :(

Also, I wanted to say that I'm going to China tomorrow morning for 3 weeks. No smash until I come back D: On the bright side maybe I'll be able to join in on these night conversations.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
also as much as i pain to say this, as badly as i wanted to go, money is such a major issue :( business dropped to the point where im barely making 350$ a week before gas, and im not even gonna have the money to pay for school. so yeah apex is out for me :( im so pissed right now, but there is nothing i can do about it
That suuuuucks, noooooo~

Money's gettin to be an issue for a lot of people here too..... they made that **** too expensive imo, but I guess it's supposed to be worth it for how big the tourney's gonna be.

Still, we're in a freakin recession people. ><

EDIT: @global: Drama happens, it'll blow over.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
It is arguable, I didn't say Pika was better, because I really don't know, I view them as kinda evenish if I had to give them both a tier position and I wouldn't know who to put over who.
I just said you said it was arguable >_>

Sorry if I misread what you said last night though. I musta read "COULD BE BETTER" as a somewhat solid opinion.

blame it on the al-......

my bad ;)

@biggy - way to make that sound so.. dramatic. >>

lol@roller post. the inevitable "man I hate drama good thing I wasn't there *rainbows*" post (smirk)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
EDIT: Even with the drama I like this board the best. Everyone seems so sweet here~! <3
That's the attitude I like to hear. =D

I guess. I'm just not in a good mood today. Been having a bad week and it just won't end...
Oh Biggy, you never change hehe. <3 But seriously, I hope your week gets better.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
You did say I was bad Kenny. You also said that you were a much smarter player than me and that I'm all cg and footstool.

Also you went on and on about how great San is and saying that he would destroy everyone in the chat as if he's impossible to beat. You were **** riding San a lot. You were acting like no Pika can beat San if you couldn't. I know San is really good but he's not unbeatable. If a Samus and Peach from here can take matches from him I don't see why I couldn't.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
my .02, san has TONS of practice with pikapika. i think the only current pikachu that would stand a reliable chance of beating him (with pikachu, i know pikapika can with mk) is esam. maybe anther if he got really back into practive

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wow.

I have a question for you guys. Why can't Prime and Kenny keep all this crap in PM's instead of posting it on here? I'm tired of coming in here and seeing nothing but arguments about something that doesn't really matter.

If we had a mod, I think that he/she would have said to stop this a looooong time ago.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
What about Kaylo? She's the one that brought it in here. I know you wouldn't say anything about her cause you always suck up to her, were.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Wow.

I have a question for you guys. Why can't Prime and Kenny keep all this crap in PM's instead of posting it on here? I'm tired of coming in here and seeing nothing but arguments about something that doesn't really matter.

If we had a mod, I think that he/she would have said to stop this a looooong time ago.
Who cares how you feel about it.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Saw that edit serin. Auto censors a *****. :V oh wait....

And doods. Can you guys just ya know, stop? Just apologies and be bros again. Thats how manly men do it. =w=

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Serin trollin. Bein inaccurate and everything.

Werekill, I didn't want to post but only one side of the story was being given. You make it sound like I started this thing in the first place.

Prime stop overexaggerating every little thing I say. Wtf happened to you? I complimented you on AIM saying you were technically efficient and that you know match ups way better than me. And now you're turning it into me saying that that's ALL you are. Stop putting words in my mouth. It's impossible to say anything to you, bad or nice. Maybe I don't think you're as smart as you think you are. Get over it, it's just my opinion.

Anyway whatever, I said what I wanted to here so let's just be done with this already.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
What about Kaylo? She's the one that brought it in here. I know you wouldn't say anything about her cause you always suck up to her, were.
Quick question:

Who keeps arguing about it? She brought it in here because she had a complaint, but I don't see her arguing about it now.

Honestly, this should have left the thread a whole page ago.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I remember you saying I was technical and that's it. You seemed to want to make it clear that I was bad, making fun of me about being 2nd to a Sonic and everything. After that it was like 2 hours of personal attacks about my life.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
if i ever make it out to a North east tourney, you better come kaylo ):<
I will.... honestly, I'm not even that hype for Apex anymore, but I wanna meet other Pikas and stuff. That'll probably be my only motivation for going to tournies after Apex.

so the drama continues i see. its too flat, lemme pull out me 3-D GLASSES OF JUSTICE to liven things up a little
Lol. Dunno why, but that made me laugh. ;;

Ayii if i was there i'd be meat riding san too lolol
my .02, san has TONS of practice with pikapika. i think the only current pikachu that would stand a reliable chance of beating him (with pikachu, i know pikapika can with mk) is esam. maybe anther if he got really back into practive
^ Agreed. Honestly, San is too good and knows the MU too well for any Pikas to beat him imo. I don't even think ESAM could beat him if it was their first set.

well when the mod and kenny are best friends...........
I'm not a mod anymore. ;_________;

But honestly, I already told Prime over and over that I agree about Kenny being a bit of a jerk last night (no offense @Kenny). I also think Prime overreacted. That's not my concern, though..... my beef was only with how I feel I got treated as a result.

Prime and Kenny is between Prime and Kenny.

Honestly, all of you suck KayLo's tit.
Not really.
What Vex said. The hell are you talking about Serin, stop trolling.

but but but DRAMA ON SWF IS ALL CONSUMING AND MUST CONTINUE ON TILL FEELINGS ARE HURT D: needs more drama imo
Teehee.

Top Bottom