• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i ruv you all

except serin

**** you serin

edit: oops

this is kenny

**** serin ****** *** *****

lol no but seriously **** serin

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
For people who were in the Xat tonight:

So.... before I go to bed:

Wtf @the chat tonight, guys. I understand that I haven't been around for a bit, and it was confusing having three people posting under one name (even though we all clearly noted who was saying what), but the way people acted in the chat tonight was just..... not what I'm used to from the Pika community.

I said nothing negative to anyone tonight, and I got talked to like I was the bad guy when all I wanted to say was hi, how are you, and talk about some Brawl. I haven't talked to everyone in a while, and I was looking forward to catching up, but because of what went down between Prime and Kenny, I got treated like butt and de-modded lol. Not cool imo.

Dunno, I definitely miss the old Pika chat. Being modded or whatever doesn't mean much to me, but at least the old chat had some kind of system to it..... people didn't wield their power all crazy, and when stuff like that did happen (ex: Ephy getting banned frequently as a joke), it was handled in a civil manner. Not gonna lie, it kinda disappoints me that this is how things are run now. @.@

tl;dr: I miss the old Pikas, I miss the old chat, and I hope you all are doing well. I was thinking about coming back for a while because I honestly missed you guys, but wtf. :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I haven't gone to the PikaXat in forever to just hang out.
Sucks to hear about that, KayLo!.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
No one was really against you, they were against Kenny cause he was trolling. It was really hard to tell who was talking. You guys didn't make it clear at all. Sorry if it seemed like people were against you but they weren't. And no one was being power crazy. Kenny was de-modded cause he was trolling. I was gonna ban him but I knew he would throw the "me hiding behind my internet power" to insult me. I just wanted the trolling to stop. What exactly did you want me to do? Don't be saying I'm power crazy, Kenny was trolling so I de-modded him. That's that. The chat is still very civil.

For those who don't understand what's going on. Kaylo, Kenny, and TUSM were on the chat on the same computer. It was really hard to tell who was saying what since they're on the same name. Kenny and TUSM were trolling and pissing everyone off pretty much and it looked like everyone was mad at Kaylo, which wasn't true. Also, they were all drunk. Kaylo, you really shouldn't have let the trolls on your computer and this wouldn't have happened.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
and just to leave you with something to think about, young lady, after that argument good ol kenny logged in with HIS xat account (funny, huh?) and insulted me, bunny and prime.
unfortunately my common sense told me to just leave him alone and not printscreen the **** he threw at us. but if you want to be sure, because I MAY be lying after all, bunny (although she pretty much has nothing to do with this) can confirm you that.

...oh, and the civil way with dealing with me being banned and kicked for no reason as a joke was me leaving the xat for something like a month because you and kenny were getting on my nerves, even after I told you guys multiple times I do have a slow connection, most of the time I was listening to a song on the youtube player, and either my firefox or the xat itself was bugged so it would make Ffox crash after numerous kicks/bans. and after one of those times, I read a certain someone saying "ephy can go suck a ****". guess who that person was?
a joke is a joke when the pranked one thinks it's a joke as well. it's funny once, twice, maybe three times, after that you're just annoying.
and when I dare say "three people using the same username is confusing, next time don't do that" you say it's none of my concern? OF COURSE it's my concern, since the ones who used your nick were broadcasting stupid stuff on the player and trolling and I'm part of the xat as well, after all. what did you expect prime to do, honestly? and who do you think the fault belongs to for letting them do that?
have a nice hangover.

PZ

Smash Lord
i ruv you all

except serin

**** you serin

edit: oops

this is kenny

**** serin ****** *** *****

lol no but seriously **** serin
inb4.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................THUGNIFICENT!...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol i remember when i got yelled at because i would get 3+ people to have the same name + avi, and people would complain I CANT TELL WHO IS WHO and mods would start banning people over it

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Man I miss the xat. Half the time my ff doesn't want to load it :-: gonna step over that drama since I wasn't there.

Espy! I have found our honeymoon! http://www.fubiz.net/2010/07/28/airplane-hotel/#more-98366

Why do I find that so awesome. I love the blogs that I watch ♥
and I'm so sad to miss A werefemale! joke opportunity!

@Auto: Thanks *looks forward to freaking out in eurodisney*

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
*Tries to cast sleep* Poor Primey

Do you have something slow to play? get some text heavy portable game and I swear you will go to sleep.

edit:For me its like Prime is trying to sleep at 10:30
Little boys need their rest!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
oh wow, i thought i was the only one feeling kinda hurt after being insulted last night.........................glad it wasnt just a me thing again like i thought it was.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hmm, after hearing Prime's story.

That's...not cool at all, guys.
Nope. Very irresponsible and pointless.

=====

@Wiscy: I love it~ <333

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
tl;dr: I miss the old Pikas, I miss the old chat, and I hope you all are doing well. I was thinking about coming back for a while because I honestly missed you guys, but wtf. :([/COLOR]
Yeah, the chat just isn't much fun anymore. I sometimes go in there, but usually everyone in there is a complete jack ***.

It's still slightly better than the Touhou chat, though.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I had a dream tonight where I hijacked a car to go to a restaurant that sold burgers made out of cat food, and then fought the lock ness monster.

Discuss. :3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Spoiler tagged for people who weren't in the chat last night.

For one thing, we all tagged what we said. Every time myself or Kenny or TUSM said something, we noted it with "- tusm" or "kaylo:" or something of that manner..... every single time, so the whole confusion thing seems like a john at best. We made it very clear who was saying what, and when I pointed that out last night, Ephy straight up accused me of impersonation. What kind of response is that???

If Kenny was really bothering people that much (altho all I saw was him telling people no Pika could beat San *shrug* but I wasn't watching that closely), Prime in particular had plenty of chances to ask me to stop letting him on my Xat name. I even IM'd him to make sure he wasn't too upset by what Kenny said, trying to be, ya know, a friend..... never once did I get a warning or a "hey, tell Kenny to stop trolling under your name, or I'll have to de-mod/ban/whatever you". Would've been a simple, reasonable solution, but instead I got told off over AIM for doing absolutely nothing.

@Ephy: I'm sorry if you're still upset about the whole banning thing from ages ago, but when you PM'd me on SWF and made it absolutely clear that you were dead *** about not liking it, I took it seriously and not only told people to stop banning people without reason -- I reorganized the mod list completely and did what I could to make sure it didn't happen again.

Seriously, I get the whole "be careful who you let on your account" thing, but the Xat isn't SWF..... common sense takes the place of hard-line rules. You guys knew it wasn't me (except Ephy, who seemed to think it was all one person :dizzy:), you knew there was a valid reason for all three of us to be under my name, and there were so many opportunities to be reasonable and talk to me about it first. Instead I got de-modded and scolded when I barely had any idea what happened, and no one made any kind of effort to be civil about it..... I just expected more consideration than that out of people I used to consider internet family. *shrug*

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ah well, at least there's not a gigantic wall of text for people who honestly don't care lol.

If PM/Xat wouldn't be so complicated for something like this, I'd use those instead.

@Wisc: Are those pics on..... a house shaped like a boat? An airplane? I'm so confused!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Seems like your beef should only be with me. There was no reason to bring the drama on the boards and Ephy was like the only one accusing you of impersonating. But no matter what you say, you guys really weren't making it clear to who was talking. 90% of the text sent under your name was not tagged. It was a bunch of spam mostly in typos and sometimes all caps. It was just really annoying. I'll PM you the rest.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nah, it was more than just you and Ephy (you know how everyone's gotta put in their comment or two lol), and there was no easier/more convenient way to get it out there than posting it on the boards. But I went back and spoiler'd my original message.

PM away.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
also why back to that avi kaylo?
Because it's awesome.
=D

Dunno, I saw it when I was cleaning out my Photobucket and went :bee:! Little Riku + Sora too cute. Plus it's summer-y & stuffs. <3

EDIT: @Vex: Dunno what was goin on when I wasn't looking at the comp, but every time I posted, I put "kaylo:" before it, and tusm added "-tusm" to the end of everything he said (which was all one-liners, so it wasn't hard to follow). Kenny always put "this is kenny btw" every time I saw him post, but I wasn't watching the whole time. I also clarified who said what when Ephy was **** near accusing me of talking **** to Prime. If you guys can't understand that, dunno what to tell you.

Top Bottom