• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love hate love you guys

ive had those actually ^ they are purty good

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
*feels sad, comes to board*

POST AFTER POST OF COOKIES!

*not as sad, now hungry*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wish I had cereal.
This thread is now about cereal.

In my top 3 favorite cereals of all time.

=====

@KayLo: You have no idea how heartbroken I am right now. I can't even type out an emoticon, I'm so upset.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
KIX IS ONE OF THE BEST CEREALS EVER. :espy hug:

I love this here:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Though it's not anywhere near my tops, does ANYONE besides me remember this cereal:

Oh, and because I HAVE to:

If you didn't eat this, you have no soul.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I never had Reese's puffs but it sounds like it would be good. Maybe a bit too sweet sounding though?
I love the honey bunches of oats with ______.
Oh and Honey nut cheerios. (omg cheerios is in the firefox spell check)
hungryyyyy

Edit: I only got to have one bowl of Poke cereal ;-;
also: god tier old cereal

and Kaboom! Does anyone remember Kaboom?!!?

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
As wedding favors we'll have boxes of cereal and Rita shaped cookies. Everyone is invited!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Stealth: I get tiny cravings for chocolate sometimes, but overall, I don't like it very much. x.x

I remember that Poke-cereal. (yum)

My favorites are probably Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Smart Start, and Fiber One..... the one with the flakes. I like boring cereal lol.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
How about the cereal that no one seems to like?

I wish I could've tried that Pokemon cereal ;_; Does anyone remember the Pokemon popsicles that had Pikachu and Gengar?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I think the Pikachu ice cream still exists at the ice cream man who drives by, i get it sometimes when my sister wants to get ice cream from him.

Also, i never ate the Pokemon cereal cause it has marshmallows in them :x and i can't eat marshmallows.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
*BIG Leafeon pic*

didnt quite know how the easiest way to do the leaves on his body is gonna be. if u want me to put green splotches where the leaves are so u can just pull the verticie out and shape it i can do that, or u cld pull the verticie and paint it, either way its what i got so tell me if u need me to do more

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8BC6JXAZ

edit: my dad wanted me to delete gimp cuz he said it caused the comp to crash when it was my moms fault for leaving it on overnight, so i lied and said i deleted it and BAM leafeon, get ninjad dad
Okay, cool. I probably won't have time to work on it much since I have a tourney Saturday and I'm going to New Jersey on Sunday (not for APEX unfortunately) I haven't slept in about 2 days, so I'm just about done with today. I'll see what I can do thurs & friday though.

Top Bottom