• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
That's not so bad! I use that dark lurking corner all the time :p

You mad, Ephy.

*Creepy-smile at Kaylo* Join me, my PRETTY!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yeah, don't worry about it FZ. Nobody is ignoring you, it's just been slow.
Sometimes I get really paranoid and think everyone is ignoring me. I have no idea where it comes from. But I just stay persistent and the feeling kinda goes away. Posts just get overlooked sometimes, because it's a big place.
Especially on 40 ppp, which is what everyone should be on.
And, from what I hear, it's always slow during summer and especially weekends. But yeah, I have no posted critique on my matches. I had to nag someone in the Xat to finally get a little advice. But I stayed persistent.
Honestly, I think the textures BOTH of you make are awesome(enough to stop me from trying to make any before I was shown up by you) and I thank you for the headbands. tbh I never said I wouldn't pay for one either.

Ok, 2 choices for lunch. Chicken ramen, or Chicken ramen. What should I go with?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
there is no "Everyone should be on 40pp" lol, neither is superior in any way, still have to read through the same number of posts XD

and yeah if i get ignored i just dont care and move on LOL

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679

I'd be careful, Ephy. I'm just a sweet little girl.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Ohhh Ephy. Your demented 'shoped cat has nothing on

Eyescream enough for ya?

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Dem eyes aint creepy.

Hmm I'm now out of stuff that isnt eroguro. I cant win to Ephyzilla. ;-;

For the victor...my second favorite doll?

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
:C

Meanie.
**** you had to dig for that. lol
If it makes you feel better Simon attacked it. Knocked it clear across the room from on top of my TV, then jumped on it and started thrashing it. It's fine though. On my TV again.

Cleaned it up, too.

We should play Brawl maybe.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
I dunno. Addy might wanna do **** since it's her birthday. I'll come down for a little while though I guess.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I love Frakenfran so much.... omg. If I remember correctly Were does too!♥
*goes back to reread Frakenfran*

Ah I need to stop dilly-dallaying on the internet and waste time playing my games ;A;

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Thanks! Jiggz is really natural to me since I've used Squirtle & Kirby for so long. She's can do everything Kirby can do, but faster. I love it.

Honestly out of all my characters, (PT, Pika, & Jiggz) my Pikachu is the worst. That's a big problem too since I'll need it for a tourney this weekend. But hopefully I can change that in these next few days.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
man idk y im still upset about losing to sky.
i was so close and i got impatient, and then i threw a jolt at the wrong time and got wafted. skys wario is really good, and i was just disapointed that i didnt win when i was super close. it clda got my name known a little more but its too late now :(

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Nonsense.
There is always another chance, another set. And next time, you could win. You know what you did wrong this time, so look forward to the next time you fight and you will probably get it. Just keep a positive attitude, it's the most important thing.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Love your name!
Danke.

Nonsense.
There is always another chance, another set. And next time, you could win. You know what you did wrong this time, so look forward to the next time you fight and you will probably get it. Just keep a positive attitude, it's the most important thing.
yeah. Tomorrow I'll beat him for sure. ... yeah...

He mostly two stocked me today. I think there are still some fundamental things about the game I need to learn and some bad behavior I need to stop doing before I have a chance against him at all.

S'good to have someone decent to play locally though.

Top Bottom