• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

PZ

Smash Lord
ok yeah gj to zero, fz asks for help no one gives him any advice. business as usual i suppose so many good pikas and no one can even help someone whos trying to get better. 4srs is that what this is coming to? me getting mad? im sick of getting ignored its some utter bs.
U MUD?

I<3 my avatar lulz

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
man i placed so bad at my tourney.

i played sky first match and i lost. i won the fitst match, lost the seocnd and third. third match i had it, then i stopped camping wise and jolted to close and got farted on.

second set was v a mk. i won first match then i lost on deplhino, where i shld have won but i let myself get to comfortable and he caught up. then he cpd snake on YI and i got c4d. i dunno what happened. i started camping hard as hell after that and it wokred well for me but i just dunno. i tried spacing but it just wasnt cutting it for me.

i feel like when im ahead i get to comfortable. thats what happened both sets, i won first match cuz i played carefull then got to confident and ended up losing.

how can i stop myself from being comfortable, its really killing my placings as of late
It's okay to be comfortable, but never slack in a match, putting yourself in a comfortable position can be good.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good **** Wisc, hope you cleaned it well tho. :urg:

I have a brand new LCD monitor I'm never gonna use..... you shoulda asked! Although I would've wanted a -- *coughcough* -- Dazzle in return for it. :p

Someone's on Biggy's account. ;;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ohh. Bowser is fun...... in friendlies. =X

& secretly, I love playing Mario lol. I might pick him up semi-seriously, although playing another character who has trouble killing is probably gonna frustrate me. ><

bigman40

Smash Master
Doesn't matter when you have metaknight legal. I'm just going to start playing all the characters I really enjoy in tourney (The normal mains plus Falco, Bowser, and PT). That is of course, whenever I get better with them. My bowser already gave most GA players trouble lol.

bigman40

Smash Master
I always enjoy playing Yoshi. However, I can't play him all the time anymore. I start to play badly after playing him too long. He's still arguably better than my Pika too (even after a fairly dedicated year of practice to my Pika).

Funny, Everyone still knows me for my Yoshi, but some few know me for my Pika now.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I love Bowser too ♥

@mama: And yeah its pretty and clean~♥ I didn't forget about the dazzle I can finally finally send it!(I actually mean it this time too ;-; 3month wait ftl)

Im in a fantastic mood! *goes back to icon and wallpaper hunting*

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
also, katakiri, whenever you get around to vertexing raichu for bigman, could you do the same thing for me, and make galaxchu into a raichu? <3333333333333333333333333333333

look at me, pretending i know what vertexing is LOL

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
THAT TEXTURE! ♥ Good stuff!
♥
♥
Hmm...I really like a white pika....hmm

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
If vertexing is done for Raichu, then you can take the model and just have Zero recolor it to make it yours. Saves time for Katakiri.
That would be extremely easy. I'd do it.

BY THE WAY I TAKE REQUESTS. DON'T BE AFRAID TO SEND ME A REQUEST BY PM OR ON THE PGD.

Edit: 666'th post ftw.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I don't like using a lot of different characters ever since I picked up pikachu at a higher level. I used to play a lot of others, but it's down to Pika, and Yoshi for LT.
And I'm gonna start with Lucario, just for fun.

Nice textures, Zero.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I actually want to see that. Sounds good! Nice sci-fi an...Leonardo Decaprio (I dont remember how to spell that)

Can't wait for the bootleg!
I now have so many sexy Pw doujins. Ahhh

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
OkamiDen details.
Now.
It's great. There was a demo level and it was a simple puzzle level + opening a *might be a spoiler*. The demo did not let you draw anything as a part of the level but I got an Amaterasu shaped rubber band+bracelet for playing and giving my imput to Capcom.

And then some Other M.
Awesome. The WIIMOTE controls are smoother and easier than I expected. It's a bit tricky for like a minute but then it gets kinda natural to play and engage in combat with the miniboss featured in the demo. I still wanted to play w/ a nunchuk or a classic controller.

& secretly, I love playing Mario lol.
lol Mario is fun. Last time I played serisouly I played Mario and you know who.

Also nice work on the textures guys. I would request one if my SD card wouldn't have gotten stolen.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.
~de arimasu

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i havent had time to make a leafeon yet but ima get around to it hopefully by wednesday. i have to make the headbands this week still so ill get to making leafeon soon.

............and ur welcome for ur pika kenny -_-

i dont give a **** anymore tbh. anything i say is ignored anyways. im making headbands for everyone and when i mention im doing em i dont even get any response about it. its like ppl expect things for free and that any nice act can just be taken advantage of. so idgaf anymore, ill make everyone headbands but feeling like im not even part of the community anymore, only getting 2 critiques on my most recent matches, not being thanked by some ppl for making textures and having alota ppl post thanking my texture crew mate when HE does requests for people....., and just plain being ignored when i post sometimes, well it makes me feel like a piece of ****

it hurts you know? i dont live off u guys, i have a life, but id at least like to feel part of the community when it feels like im just slipping away, especialy after all the things ive been trying to do for you guys. thats all.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
i havent had time to make a leafeon yet but ima get around to it hopefully by wednesday. i have to make the headbands this week still so ill get to making leafeon soon.

i dont give a **** anymore tbh. anything i say is ignored anyways. im making headbands for everyone and when i mention im doing em i dont even get any response about it. its like ppl expect things for free and that any nice act can just be taken advantage of. so idgaf anymore, ill make everyone headbands but feeling like im not even part of the community anymore, only getting 2 critiques on my most recent matches, not being thanked by some ppl for making textures and having alota ppl post thanking my texture crew mate when HE does requests for people....., and just plain being ignored when i post sometimes, well it makes me feel like a piece of ****

it hurts you know? i dont live off u guys, i have a life, but id at least like to feel part of the community when it feels like im just slipping away, especialy after all the things ive been trying to do for you guys. thats all.
Relax buddy ;]

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Dunno if you're being sarcastic or not, but if you are..... Kenny doesn't check Smashboards nearly as often since he's in Philly atm. If he didn't reply to thank you for the texture, he didn't mean to be rude.... he probably just missed it.

Anyways, what Vex said. Everybody gets ignored from time to time..... that's the nature of a forum. You're probably unintentionally posting at the wrong times or something.

Personally, I don't check PGD (or anything else besides regional stuff) nearly as closely as I did when I was a mod, so I miss a lot in general lol.

Lol, no wonder we get along well :D
Inorite?? & I haven't even gotten into caping people yet. <3

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I have two pranks I haven't used yet but I don't know how to prank people. I'd prank your Wisbiscuit but I don't know how?
♥
Thanks hun! I'm pink and pretty!!

@fz: Im pretty sure a few of us have commented on your textures......as for the vids....err it's summer?!
have a pika dance, chill mang.

@Auto!!: Oooh it sounds like it was fun! I wanna see some pictures of the bracelet!! Thanks for sharing, I cant wait for okamiden.

Top Bottom