• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

PZ

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=281756

Holy ****ing **** an Avatar sequel is coming soon! It happens 70 years in the future and is set in a huge, steampunky city!

-high pitched squeal-
truefully when i read this i read all the way to avatar sequel then immediately thought "o snap the avatars are going to disapear again=(" then i clicked the link and was like o w8 nvm

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I promised pictures from my trip....

Part of a waterfall I climbed up.

Abandoned truck in the country with weed growing in it.

I'm going to find a good picture of me somewhere....

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Zolga: Nice pictures!

@Stealth: Horrible joke. -_____-

@Wisc: I posted this in that thread, but I'm actually excited for this new series. The Avatar writers seem good enough to pull it off, and the story sounds like it has potential.

If they **** it up, I will personally visit them and break every single one of their bones with my bare hands.

Roller

Smash Legend
Stealth, you may have been better off just leaving out that first sentence, lol.

Also, I saw wild cannabis growin' on my trip, while in NM. I found it amusing that it was just there..

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
i know it was a bad joke, im a king of jokes that just arent funny to anyone else but me. but that was the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw "weed" XD
Good job editing it out like a pro. :p

Anyway, I kinda want to see the Avatar movie for the laughs. Is it "so bad it's good" like Rocky Horror, or is it "just... No." like the Star Wars Holiday Special?

Roller

Smash Legend
or is it "just... No." like the Star Wars Holiday Special?
The one in theaters about the clone wars? That was beyond a shadow of a doubt, the WORST movie I have ever seen in my entire life. I hated it so much that I had to write scathing reviews of it on a ton of sites saying how it was awful in every conceivable way; from the musical score to the plot.

**** I hate that movie so much..

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The one in theaters about the clone wars? That was beyond a shadow of a doubt, the WORST movie I have ever seen in my entire life. I hated it so much that I had to write scathing reviews of it on a ton of sites saying how it was awful in every conceivable way; from the musical score to the plot.

**** I hate that movie so much..
It's hard to believe, but the Hpliday Special is worse. x_x

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nope.
Doesn't beat Plan 9 from Outer Space, Prime. That movie was absolute garbage.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Deadpool made me consider this game.
Ammy just sealed the deal. xD

Seriously, ammy just looks insane in this game. I bet shes pretty hard to hit too, being so low to the ground.

Edit: Haha, just found out when deadpool loses he screams "YOU PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON!" Totally gonna use him. =p

Roller

Smash Legend
Just learned how to make and insert CSPs into my game with ease. SO stoked. Although I'm gonna be mad busy in august, come fall.. Awesome pack is being released by this guy. *points at self* ..Possibly with the aid of 1 or 2 others.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Today at my swim meet I got my name pronounced wrong 3 times by the same person. My name's not even hard to pronounce. And the way she pronounced it wasn't even close to what it looks like. Apparently some people have never interacted with a person with a non-European name :/

Also, it was 100+ degrees outside ._.

I wish I knew how to play fighters, or I'd be super hyped for Ammy too.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I bet your name is mispronounced/spelled incorrectly as much as mine is. It's silly my name is pronounced exactly as it's spelled,

As for the fighter....just do as I do......enjoy playing them badly! :p
still *sympathy hug for Global ♥*

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
nothing can match my last name. you would be surprised how many people pronounce ogran as organ. hell the last time i looked at my school file it said daniel organ :urg:

going to go work out! bbl, if i dont post in 2 hours assume i had a heart attack and died

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
My name's too easy to get wrong.

But my screen name ALWAYS gets announced wrong at tourneys. Even at MLG.

"Katari vs Whoever" like there's clearly a 'ki' in there. I let it slide at MLG, but most tourneys I'll tell them/shout it.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

People tend to think its a girls name for some reason...
http://howmanyofme.com/search/
Cary. 82% are male. Where do people get it being a girls name from?
My name is a generic boy's name: Christopher.

Unfortunately, I have a cousin who's name is Crissa, and she goes by Chris. In other words, there is a girl named Chris -insert my last name here- at my school. >_<

It confuses the **** out of me when one of us is mentioned in the morning announcements.

Top Bottom