• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
im looking into it roller. my family has a slew of back/heart problems, so i really want to nip such things in the bud and get fit and loose weight. i learned today that i was a lot more fit then i thought i would be (still can pull 150+ on the back extension machine lololol) but i need to lose weight and gain muscle mass. place costs 50$ a month though (it was an open house today, so i was checking it out), no clue what i am going to do

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh sure, it can be spelled wrong. And it happens from time to time. But as far as pronunciation goes..

Also. G4 Just announced FOUR new anime series for 2011. Wolverine, Ironman, Blade, AND X-Men. Showed a short preview for Ironman. Might get into some of them.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol @Espy. Making the ultimate furry team?

shoutouts to PA for giving MD/VA the **** last week ;3
Vex *****, end of story.

going to go work out! bbl, if i dont post in 2 hours assume i had a heart attack and died
o.O

wut the~

Good luck, Stealth! Kenny says he gives you a week, but I got faith in you. =P

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, I doubt any furries would be in after those two. I just gotta figure out who else I want.
Felicia's on my team because she's a furry, of course. However, she also fits the niche of fighter types that I usually play as in games. Speedy combo machines.

Ammy's in cuz I <333 Ammy.

All that's left is to find out who's playable, and go from there.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol i pulled an esam at a tourney this weekend and cg'd a falco and looked at hi controller to see where he wld di. it was pretty funny. i didnt place very well cuz i have a habit of not wanting to continue camping and i wld get to impatient run in and get killed like esam said not too. i did start playing very patient after tho and i was doing pretty well, i even timed out a wario on fd lol

fun besides that tho. stayed with choice and other pr ppl, i got to play his falco and i did good, he cp'd sv a few times and all i can say is if hes patient enough and is on that platform and has the lead it can be hard cuz he wont come down and we cant cg on it, guess sharking it with bair/uair is all we can do really until we have the lead and can camp him.

headbands today ALL OF EM. pics laters for sure

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
surprisingly i actually passed a weight training class a couple summers ago, and have done off and on exercising :x ill keep it going this time, my life depends on it!!!!!1!!!!11!1!12

Suspect

Smash Hero
A lot of succubus' are known as vampires *with bat wings*

I don't think Ephy meant that literally.

Shame if she/he did

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
A succubus can be typically defined as a creature with bat-like wings and the like, yeah.
Succubus =/= vampire, though they do share similarities.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
1st place:
Viviff

2nd place:
t0mmy

3rd place:
Brick

4th place:
PhantomFlapjack
5: Yugo
5: Tuen
7: Zeroxius
7: Phil Nye the SCIENCE Guy
9: Wad
9: Gill

Yahoo! I'm finally placing. And Gill is my cousin, the Lucas that I ***** before we left on our trip for Yellowstone/Glacier. He did well for a first tourney.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Good Job. I see Brick in there too.
Yeah. Brick is placing very well in Oregon. The funny thing is, there is this Lucario who goes by Yugo who apparently got a lot of pika MU practice, but only with Brick. He had a tough time with me because my playstyle is much different than Bricks, and he tried to adapt to trump it. He eventually won the set I had with him, but I apparently screwed up his playstyle so Brick could dominate him and take 3rd.

Oh well. Best tourney so far, and my cousin is picking up smash seriously now.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
man i placed so bad at my tourney.

i played sky first match and i lost. i won the fitst match, lost the seocnd and third. third match i had it, then i stopped camping wise and jolted to close and got farted on.

second set was v a mk. i won first match then i lost on deplhino, where i shld have won but i let myself get to comfortable and he caught up. then he cpd snake on YI and i got c4d. i dunno what happened. i started camping hard as hell after that and it wokred well for me but i just dunno. i tried spacing but it just wasnt cutting it for me.

i feel like when im ahead i get to comfortable. thats what happened both sets, i won first match cuz i played carefull then got to confident and ended up losing.

how can i stop myself from being comfortable, its really killing my placings as of late

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
lol ive been to colorado too much, that doesnt impress me anymore ._. any updates on my pikachu zero?
Yes. Uuh the Team Galactic "G" can't be put in the center of the headband, because you make half of the headband, and it mirrors it on the other side. All that I have left to do is the cheeks, eyes and headband. What do you want me to do with the headband and the "G"?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Werekill looks moderately manly with the gun.

I'm back from Comic-Con which was amazing. I got to play a MvC3 demo for like an hour everyday. Trish+Ryu+Dante would be my mains if that demo was the final version. I also played Other M, Dragonquest9, OkamiDen and RE5 w/ PS move (not as great as it sounds) on a Sony 3D screen (better than it sounds) and went to some studio parties and the masquerade+cosplay show. I also got a lot of free ****. XD

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ok yeah gj to zero, fz asks for help no one gives him any advice. business as usual i suppose so many good pikas and no one can even help someone whos trying to get better. 4srs is that what this is coming to? me getting mad? im sick of getting ignored its some utter bs.

Top Bottom