• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Nah its xp. I have my windows set to look old to help it run a bit faster.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
and he still looks like a brat.
maybe he's immortal?
EDIT: HA! get ninja'd wish!
Prime made a wish to Jirachi.

Speaking of Edgeworth, I wonder if Phoenix Wright is gonna be in MvC3. I'd main him.
Nope.
He's confirmed NOT to be in the game.

@Kay<3: She'll probably be bad. I have the worse luck with maining characters before I know how good they are. They're always mediocre or just plain bad.

But that's not gonna stop me!

The only exception to the rule is Jigglypuff in 64 and Melee, and look where she is now. Good thing Sonic got in.

PZ

Smash Lord
Has any1 made a ammy chu cuz that would be kool and all these textures are remarkable. I feel like that guy on pokemon that only says remarkable...............or not remarkable.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ive had ppls saying maybe we shld do leafchu next to get a green one up so it goes well for teams.

what wld u need me to do for that kat? i might just color it and give the erst to u, tho the ears may be tricky with lack of vertexing for me

happy no more birthday prime

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
um just do pretty much the same thing you did for Glaceon. I can vertex the leaf on it's head and the ears pretty easy. I might throw in something extra too.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
um just do pretty much the same thing you did for Glaceon. I can vertex the leaf on it's head and the ears pretty easy. I might throw in something extra too.
ok np!

he also has leafs on his body in places, wld it be easier to just leave those out and let u try to do them or do u want me to put the color where it shld go so u can just toggle the verticie and make em into some sort of leaf?

if the leaves arent there i think its fine too, ill start on it now.

also dawwww awesome climbers!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
eh, i only really have one good replay currently, of me vs an ics main who i completely destroyed, but it was just friendlies vs a lesser competition. ill send it your way when i get my wii back

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I don't wanna think of Avatar being screwed up with a sequel series.

It always happens. Then a horrible(er) movie will be made.
And I will just be sadder.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I know. But maybe not the movie part.
By the time the movie is coming, I will have graduated and gotten to Hollywood. And I will do it right.

Actually, I don't think there IS a right way to do it now. I'll just burn it.

Top Bottom