• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
oh the miscommunications. prime, maxton, and myself were doing ranked 3v3s last night on League.

Thor

Smash Champion
Angiance said:
Nintendo taking down Wi-Fi? Sad kitten :(

**** I forgot people here cared and hadn't realized people didn't know... I can't tell if this still actually is doable or not, but it seems like you may be able to erase all your Brawl save data and have Wifi access still? Just read it and it might be helpful...

http://smashboards.com/threads/guide-connecting-to-brawl-wifi-post-wfc-shutdown.355374/

You can post in the thread itself if it's confusing - I learned about this like 2 days ago on the Brawl- forums and so my FC's in the database already (I'm currently the mirror masters MK champion for Brawl- lol).

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Angiance said:
Sir, have this box of Oreos ^ - ^
Well, I didn't understand some of the more technical stuff in pidge's post about deleting data and friend codes, but does this mean you'll now have Wifi post-May 20th?

If so, I can give you my FC later and we can play Brawl or PM via Wifi at some point (or other mods, but if it's not Brawl- I'd have to download it).

I haven't done step 2 yet, but that one's not time-sensitive so whatever.

Last edited:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Mmm someone is using the name of my tag for brawl? Look at these whipper snappers coming in and taking my thunder. What tag shall I use now hmmmm

Guess who is back in the game :) the lord of thunder is here again :D

Also happy birthday Ussi :D

Last edited:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stealth, why would you get back into Brawl when it's about to be Smash 4 time? (no)

& Happy Birthday, Ussi! :b: I couldn't post anything til a few hours ago either because of site maintenance or something.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It is universally known that anybody who joins smashboards before 2012 most likely doesn't even play brawl or plays P:M and think "it's the best of the 3"
So don't worry about somebody taking ur tag, cause they very likely do not play anything.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Thanks for the birthday wishes~

i get my college diploma tomorrow.

5 day vacation from work that isn't using my own vacation hours (starting tomorrow)

Going to baltimore this weekend for a convention

An eventful week for me.

Thor

Smash Champion
Happy Birthday Ussi.

And sorry Stealth Raptor, but "Thor" is the name I go by in real life, a derivate of my name shortened because it's what my dad originally wanted to call me and my mom thought it needed to have some extra letters to sound more formal for whatever reason.

Then I couldn't think of a Smash tag, but I realized my name might work just for that purpose, so I use my name.

If you'd like to help me think of a cool tag, then there won't be that overlap again.

I also didn't really understand what Slush said, something about me not playing anything? I play Melee and PM, I wish I could play more 64, and I REALLY wish I could play more Brawl (I play it for kicks sometimes, but I don't really have anyone to play with because most people I know are Brawl haters : ( but I'd like to play Brawl at least as much as Melee and WAY more than P:M). I also play Brawl- - there is footage of me on youtube, though lag johns and whatnot, and also being bad at that game for a while.

And just in case it wasn't noted at the top, Happy Birthday Ussi.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lemme clarify a few things. A) im a troll. nice to meet you thor :) B) i was planning on using a different tag anyways, but i saw your name and figured i would make a big to do over nothing. no worries :D

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
At least she's doing the housework with you. Besides, you expect to get by in life without doing chores at all? Older folks have to teach us how to responsible, ya know?

Top Bottom