• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
And holy **** Angience, good work with that song. Better quality than I'm used to with FL productions.

The Last Fujin

Banned via Warnings
I still do not understand how Stealth is allowed to have a picture of a Pokeman ****ing a Metroid and not get in trouble.

Yet I am wrongfully harassed by the mods for simply clocking tea and posting gifs.

The Last Fujin

Banned via Warnings
HmmmmmmT......

Which mods is it?

Hylian?

Espy?

Pikabunz??

I'll bet it's Mic_128, it's always the uptight mean ones that are doing the worst things.

She really needed to get laid though.

PZ

Smash Lord
I missed another birthday...I swear whenever I enter the bathroom something is getting missed whether I noticed what I missed or not.

Happy Birthday Ussi err...late birthday.

I am pretty sure sony and nintendo are not on microsoft's profit level to provide a constant server service so they hire another company to do it and that company just happened to shutdown on may 20 causing some games from a few consoles to lose that service.
Hmm this is not relevant anymore ignore.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
As the whitest person on this forum I'd like to express my outrage at the fact that there was a Mexican among us. I don't know how it got in but we have to increase security on the forum registration and begin to ask for a green card or SSN upon registration to make sure only Americans and Uncle Sam approved foreigners can log in.

EDIT: Unless you're doing maintenance work or servicing our host you have no business being on our site.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
~automatic said:
As the whitest person on this forum
I'm probably whiter than you. I say this with the experience of meeting several people who say they are whiter than me, showing them part of my arm and they change their mind. I've been compared to Edward Cullen and a few people have said my arm in the sun nearly blinded them. I wish I was joking, but I'm not.

Also KayLo!, love your new avatar and saying underneath, at least in part because my high school Frisbee team is called the Wayzata Wabbits. I now have 3 days of high school left - next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Senior Breakfast but no classes and graduation on Friday. I can say I actually will miss one of my classes, and it's my Concert Choir class, cuz I actually felt welcome at the high school when I was there.

Thor

Smash Champion
I know it's a double post, but I also would like to post something brief about a classmate we recently [5/20/14] lost, Brady. He liked Brawl casually and enjoyed playing Pikachu the most. He also had a love of music and wanted to be a music teacher or performer someday. He was a member of our varsity men's choir and never seemed to be without a smile, despite losing him to his struggle with depression and his suicide [I told some bad joke and he laughed on that Tuesday, the last time I saw him...]. I miss him.

If this was inappropriate to post here, I apologize.

Last edited:

Angiance

Smash Lord
Suicide, that's regular these days sadly. Unfortunately some people resort to suicide because of being completely overwhelmed by the inevitable transcendence to adulthood. Best move on, Thor

Last edited:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Suicide happens when you have no hope left.

Or if you are crazy and want to take life into your own hands.

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
so i was gonna make a joke about suicide but decided against it because i don't see that ending well

put me in the "graduating high school" club with thornton.

kthnxbye <3333

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
A man went into a library and asked for a book on how to commit suicide.

The librarian said: "**** off, you won't bring it back."

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if you guys are interested, here is what i have basically been doing since i have been away. i have been playing Mechwarrior Online, which is a mech simulation game that is out right now. it is very fun, though still has bugs and issue with it. here is a video of me doing ridiculous damage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7NZcHdYlfw if you can follow that well, here is a video with me and my good friend perfect duck from the same match combined: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L5RJjF2QEQ

i am basically one of the top players in the game, which is why it was so hard to come back :( hard to go from a game where you are very elite to a game where at best you were just barely on the border of being considered good lol

Vale

Smash Ace
i am basically one of the top players in the game, which is why it was so hard to come back :( hard to go from a game where you are very elite to a game where at best you were just barely on the border of being considered good lol
my solution is to just avoid anyone who could be better with me.
works for smash, works for pokemon, works for yugioh. i'm basically a game god.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Thornton. Not that most people pronounce it properly either when I say it, which makes going by "Thor" not only sound cooler, but means my name's not messed up.
Can I call you Thorny?

Thor

Smash Champion
Reizilla said:
Can I call you Thorny?
If you can type proper English, no, call me Thor. That's my name, not some absurd and ugly-sounding addition of letters in my name that is not only less efficient but demeaning.

If you can't type proper English, learn how.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Thor, come now, that response was rather barbed. No need to be prickly.

I'm sure Rei thinks you're still a fairly sharp chap, he's just trying to make you bristle a bit.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
redfeatherraven said:
Thor, come now, that response was rather barbed. No need to be prickly.
I'm sure Rei thinks you're still a fairly sharp chap, he's just trying to make you bristle a bit.
I admire the number of puns off his suggested name you made above. It was worth a like, but only grudgingly so, since I don't like alternate nicknames, so I've noted that here.

But thank you for not using an alternate name, red.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm probably whiter than you.
Then how come you're not up in arms about colored foreigners on the site. You do know you can bear arms against intruders, right? Do you not know your rights as an American citizen? DO YOU EVEN 'MURICUH???????

DOWN WITH THE MEXICAN INTRUDERS!!!!!
Amen to that, brother.
John 3:16

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Warning Received
~automatic said:
Then how come you're not up in arms about colored foreigners on the site. You do know you can bear arms against intruders, right? Do you not know your rights as an American citizen? DO YOU EVEN 'MURICUH???????
Because this is an international site and I'm not racist like you. And the Castle Doctrine and Stand your Ground Laws don't apply to a website you ****tard.

Also, it's Uhmuhruhkkkuh, but it's not like you'd know how to spell given your ignorance of law and blatant bigotry.

This joke was never funny and now it's just offensive.

Top Bottom