• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Been eyeballing that one, yes. My money says it's going to be big.
All twenty-eight cents of my money.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can't with that game, LOL. Looks hilarious but a lil too weird for my blood.

Btw, another birthday y'all!! HBD Strong Bad. :D

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
hbday man who ran out on our wedding, thanks much. </3

also i feel bad now cuz i was out on my bike 2 days ago when i went to gamestop. I saw rune factory there, and animal crossing, and pokemon mystery dungeon. all were 3ds games and i had to pick one, so I went with animal crossing. I dunno how to feel, but know when i saw rune factory my mind immediately went to you Kloz.

Thor

Smash Champion
Happy birthday, attempted destroyer of Brawl.

Hey, did The Enlightenment or whoever the hell that idiot Leffen-wannabe was [except Leffen was actually good at the game, and from my understanding, slightly more respectful - not straight "I'm better" but "I could do that too, you're not that cool"] play you? Or did he realize he was way in over his head and run?

Last edited:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
oh, good to know man. I was gonna get it cuz hydreigon was in it, but i had issues getting into the others so opted out for the safety net of animal crossing.

PZ

Smash Lord
Welp, missed another birthday. Happy belated birthday Strong Bad!
I haven't played pokemon mystery dungeon since the first two. I am not sure how it is now but everything was cool except the fact that the little bit of multi-player it had was somewhat limited. It still really is a good game for the portable.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Explorers of Sky was goddamn amazing, but in any case I think I would have opted for Rune Factory myself.

Happy bday Strong Bad. Per protocol, still your birthday.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'm sure Maaaaaaaan only said it sucked **** because you like it and K Prime owns it as well.
K prime's suckiness aside, that game was straight up balls. I give my honest opinion all the time. Lmao

Explorers was amazing. Gates was a disappointment.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
but know when i saw rune factory my mind immediately went to you Kloz.
Victory enough for me~ Embarrass

Speaking of Pokemon side games, did anyone play Pokemon Conquest? It looked extremely mediocre to me, but that was only judging by the Japanese trailer.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
my ex let me play it back when we were dating. it was really boring and i didnt care for it.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
The game gets a lot better after the story mode. What really sucked was each campaign started from scratch and the story was never different.

Vale

Smash Ace
the 3ds mystery dungeon was pretty bad, esp. compared to the previous installments

In contrast, Conquest is like a top 3 spinoff game imo.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
My head's been firmly wedged in FE:A for some 80-odd hours in the last three weeks.

In fact going to crack open the 3DS just as soon as I finish typing some relevant and witty two-liner for the discussion.

Or sooner.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Pokemon x Fire Emblem should have been a thing instead.
How dare you. Depicting Japanese warlords as Pokemon trainers is the best thing the Pokemon franchise has done in over a decade.

Also, I feel like Shin Megami Tensei would work better with Fire Emblem than Pokemon would. That would be a cool crossover.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Just have a massive nintendo crossover where all the heros fight each other!

Oh wait...

I actually want a smash version of Mario party.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Do you guys know about any nice program to record? (yes, I'm talking about recorded Brawl matches).

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Happy birthday, attempted destroyer of Brawl.

Hey, did The Enlightenment or whoever the hell that idiot Leffen-wannabe was [except Leffen was actually good at the game, and from my understanding, slightly more respectful - not straight "I'm better" but "I could do that too, you're not that cool"] play you? Or did he realize he was way in over his head and run?
As far as I can surmise, he's an actual member of the community that has probably met me before and has something against me (or PM, or both). He makes alternate accounts forever after they're banned and continues to harass me over and over quoting my posts and calls my mid-tier characters braindead/broken lol.

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes I had a good bday :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom