• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You could never be around me, Thor.... I have incurable potty mouth. Tried to give up cursing and lasted like 2 days.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who came to movie night! Good times as always. <3 #***crack #dropandroll #11seconds

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Played some PM because why not.

God, the game is pretty bad.
I liked Marth, he plays virtually the same except his Dancing Blade is an actual kill move which means a huge buff.
And Meta Knight feels much slower than in Brawl, plus his Dair.... ugh....

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
H'BD, Rei; We'll you and Doll tonight. Y'all got the link to my house from the SA thread right?

Thor

Smash Champion
KayLo! said:
You could never be around me, Thor.... I have incurable potty mouth. Tried to give up cursing and lasted like 2 days.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who came to movie night! Good times as always. <3 #***crack #dropandroll #11seconds
Well, pretty much everyone I know I know has cursed around me (many at me...) at some point or another... I just don't use those words myself (never got the addiction or whatever).

kyokoro_pamuyo said:
Meta Knight feels much slower than in Brawl, plus his Dair.... ugh....
Victory is his destiny but the PM team didn't like that so they gave him lag. Also his Brawl dair would make him almost definitely the best in PM, so they removed it (and new dair is an amusing [if ineffective] suicide tool, a decent anti-juggle tool [low startup], and a recovery mixup because you can angle it - and it's still worse than Brawl dair by a lot).

His dsmash still feels almost as fast, and fortunately his fsmash apparently has even less lag, but while he can be played at Marth-like speeds, he's just not MK that we knew.

Happy birthday Reizilla (although since you hate us all now I'm contributing to forcing you to fake like you care, which is always really painful and why I don't tell people about my birthday, so sorry...)

Thor

Smash Champion
Maaaaaaaaaan said:
Thor's weird.
You're really slow if you just figured that out. And you shouldn't be, since you're sitting on top of a running Arcanine.

Also what I said was entirely true. Maybe if I hadn't wished Rei a happy birthday, he'd feel better not having to fake gratitude toward me. Although since I've said this I've released the obligation so he doesn't have to go through the motions when I'm probably someone he'd rather just ignore.

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
although since you hate us all now I'm contributing to forcing you to fake like you care, which is always really painful and why I don't tell people about my birthday, so sorry
I don't think Rei's the kind of person who'd bother pretending that he cares, I'm pretty sure that he doesn't care that he doesn't care.

PZ

Smash Lord
I guess the response is happy late birthday rei...although I don't quite understand what that means or a way to say happy birthday day late but I stopped caring.
Happy Birthday Rei!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
for some reason maxtons post about cussing reminded me of a quote from ff13 that goes: its not a question of can or can't, some things in life you just do.

hope rei day was fun, i wished ya a good one on FB so I wont say it again, given that you like lapras and hat latias.

Thor

Smash Champion
Maaaaaaaaaan said:
Weird was a polite way of saying socially inept.
Again, if you hadn't figured this out already, I'm not sure that you're actually on a running Arcanine.

And you'd be completely correct saying either of these things, which is why I hadn't translated it and understood it differently.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Happy birthday Rei.

And **** this late to the party jazz, I'm declaring it your birthday today too. Go get more cake and presents.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i see what you did there vale. typos plz. Be happy you weren't here to view early FZ spelling. my grammar was atrocious.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Now I want a Hat Latias. Or a real one, but I'm struggling to find those...

I'm not gonna by my mom anything, because she gets mad when I spend money on her. I will try to clean my room and empty the dishwasher so that she doesn't have to, though.

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
I just got sick, so I'm giving my mom the greatest gift of all: vomit to clean up. Aren't I nice?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
if I was a mom id want gifts for knowing that i went through enough pain to make that kid exist. thats just me though.

i also bought animal crossing new leaf. someone add me and tell me how i play this game lol

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I gave Animal Crossing a fair shake, I really did. It's not a game per se, more a time sink.

It's time-sensitive, so people like me have to adjust the 3DS clock to enjoy it. I can see the charm, I really can. But it's basically Farmville for people who love the Fantasy side of it.

Imo, try Rune Factory for a more engaging "sim" type of experience.

Vale

Smash Ace
i love animal crossing until i'm not able to play it for 24 hours. then i hate the game and stop playing until the next one comes out.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Imo, try Rune Factory for a more engaging "sim" type of experience.
AHHHH, another Rune Factory fan?!?!?! Holy ****, I thought I was the only one!!

I still need to play RF4. And Tides of Destiny, but I don't have the console for that one. :(

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I gave Animal Crossing a fair shake, I really did. It's not a game per se, more a time sink.

It's time-sensitive, so people like me have to adjust the 3DS clock to enjoy it. I can see the charm, I really can. But it's basically Farmville for people who love the Fantasy side of it.
This is pretty insulting since Animal Crossing was released years before farmville.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I used Farmville as a game that everyone is able to relate to, obviously AC was out first.

I was gonna' say AC is the cute/hipster game for people who would enjoy Farmville but that sounded really mean and AC has a lot more going for it than that. Soz if that actually insulted you.

And Rune Factory 4 is awesome!!! It kept all the charm and plays really well on the 3DS.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
This is pretty insulting since Animal Crossing was released years before farmville.
Yeah, but you can't recreate sprites of Ho-oh and Lugia from Gold & Silver using only coloured hay bales in Animal Crossing. That's strictly a Farmville thing. Animal Crossing doesn't even have coloured hay bales.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Rune Factory 4 is the best simulation game tbh. Mainly cause there is an RPG part to it and going dungeon clearing with my in game family is fun. Even if it is me just spamming axel disaster or whatever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom