• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Thor

Smash Champion
I'd figured I'd have to chip in and say my dad says "Masters of the Universe" [or something like that, haven't seen it] is the greatest movie of all time, and that "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" is a fantastic move.

How to Train Your Dragon and Kung Fu Panda (1 and 2) were fantastic in my opinion, when I last saw them (like 2 years ago or so).

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I thought for a second you were still on topic and calling HTTYD a bad movie.

I was gonna slap your penis off.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Bayonetta's outfit could slot in well with kinky BDSM, let's be honest.

I don't have a bottom five, but I could repeat TLA five times in a pinch.

Vale

Smash Ace
After looking it up, I have recently found out that Bayonetta is not the name of a bladed weapon. The conversation makes much more sense now.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I'd figured I'd have to chip in and say my dad says "Masters of the Universe" [or something like that, haven't seen it] is the greatest movie of all time, and that "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" is a fantastic move.

How to Train Your Dragon and Kung Fu Panda (1 and 2) were fantastic in my opinion, when I last saw them (like 2 years ago or so).

Most non-heinous bro.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Excellent Adventure is a great movie.

There are two kinds of terrible movies though, there are the ones so bad that they're great, like Shark ado, and the ones that try so hard to be cool and badass but fail miserably to anyone that has any sense, like Transformers and that newest Fast and Furious movie.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Idk, I still enjoyed Transformers (the first one, never saw the sequel).... it wasn't good, but the action and cheesy humor were fun. =X

TLA is honestly the only movie I've seen that was absolute, waste of time in every possible way garbage. Also not a fan of Pink Flamingos, but at least that movie had a point -- just a really, really stupid one.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Speaking about movies, watching the premiere of the documentary "Enemy of the Reich: the Noor Inayat khan story"

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I don't want to live in a world where somebody thinks Speed Racer is better than Fast 6.

Farewell friends.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I don't want to live in a world where somebody thinks Speed Racer is better than Fast 6.

Farewell friends.
Fast 6 was compleeeeeete trash. There was literally nothing good about the movie. Literally nothing.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't want to live in a world where I'm broke.

If you pay me for a public endorsement I think it would solve both our problems.
I traditionally accept two payment options for your convenience: large sacks of money or large briefcases of money.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Rei, this weekend you're gonna' be travelling for several hours to watch the season finale of My Little Pony with 7 other dudes.

And that's still less gay than what you just said.

Thor

Smash Champion
redfeatherraven said:
I traditionally accept two payment options for your convenience: large sacks of money or large briefcases of money.
Red knows where it's at.

I personally accept sacks and briefcases, but also stacks of money, and I'll even accept donations to a Swiss account if I am able to go withdraw 50% (maybe less if the amount is big enough) immediately upon completion of the transaction.

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
I'm old school and would much rather accept leather sacks filled with gold coins.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I has money

#job

Still need to work 8-10 more months before i can say i actually have money that isn't being saved to pay off a debt

Last edited:
Top Bottom