• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I assumed they would call this Houston-tier?
I reckon it's time to call in the cavalry.
But these ******* be a'feasting

I should've been too

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Who loves sixteen hour shifts? Red does. Cause money.

How bout an INPO for a nightcap?

There's still an open spot. I could create you, move you into the neighborhood, have one of us befriend you, then ask you to move in.

But I dunno what you look like at all, so besides giving you shades and iirc you once said you're on the husky side?, I'd totally be making up your appearance

Husky would in fact be correct, and I'm quite surprised you recall.
But even if I hadn't mentioned, let's be fair, how many times have I posted about my crazy food?

Not only would I be perfectly fine with you making up my appearance, I'd in fact be quite curious to see what you come up with.

Point the second:

You know, I thought your randomness was only occasional at first, but I'm starting to suspect you're actually a weirdo. x.o

In Bell's defense he seems harmless enough.

And who cares if any of you are unique? Y'all suck anyway.
We love you too, Rei.

I tried writing while drunk.
I swear, it's impossible. :applejack:
I disagree.
*hic*

Wheee.. aint been here in a while.. Too distracted with making Pokemon perfect..
Aww. Kind of a shame that one of those things' shells is going to grow up to suck someone's soul out.

Angiance

Smash Lord
@Vale: That'd probably be illegal in-tourney, of course some attendants are probably high off of green stuff so I guess not. | @Red: Pikachu are never harmless >:D

Vale

Smash Ace
IV training is for ****ies.

IV training doesn't exist. IVs are randomly generated when you obtain a Pokémon, range from 0-31, and cannot be changed. People do, however, breed their Pokémon in order to obtain favorable spreads.

Effort Values, also known as EVs, can be trained. A total spread of 510 is allowed, with a cap of 252 (255 before X/Y) in a single stat. The new Super Training allows you to train these. EV Training has existed since the third generation. They also existed in G/S/C, but did not have a cap, allowing any given Pokémon to have a full 255 in all stats.

Man I'm cool.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Vale, you know exactly what he meant you tool.

Also, writing something of MERIT is impossible while drunk. I haven't even gone back to look at what I did. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's in San Francisco, but I wouldn't mind doing that just to honor the event.
Coincidentally, November's been my most productive month of writing since April, and it just started. :applejack:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
my fc is 4098 3185 5390
im looking for anything in the dragon egg group so i can make a perfect hydreigon. my friend safari sucks because my friends have ****ty things but i have klefki which i want.

add me when ya get the chance outlaw and anyone else

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Same month you took your month-hiatus. You should probably cut yourself off again and write for days.
But then again it was easier for you then than it is now given that you ain't in recovery.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I would just like to interject for a moment about the fact that latias/os is getting a mega evolution, and that she now looks like a literal plane

xat #planelow has never had more relevance in my life

also on the subject of randomness i feel like I was really random when i was first here, then i started getting older and now am more modest and toned down. modest is also coincidentally latias' best nature.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lati@s aren't really stellar cause fairies exist. All faries are specially defensive by nature and lati@s are pure special attackers.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yeah, I should have some 4 perfect IV Joltiks floating around.
Code:
3308-4881-6270
Growlithe/Braixen/Charmeleon

Also an invitation for any of you that might wanna trade codes. :D
Yoo i'll take a joltik. I have snovers, snorunts, flabebes, and gligars willing to trade for them.

Crap i forgot how to forum just now and double posted

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
my fc is 4098 3185 5390
im looking for anything in the dragon egg group so i can make a perfect hydreigon. my friend safari sucks because my friends have ****ty things but i have klefki which i want.

add me when ya get the chance outlaw and anyone else

3969-4669-8685

Add meeeeeeeee. I've got a wide variety of Friend Safaris and HAs. I'm breeding Moxie Salamence ATM.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
FC: 2895-7195-7426
I'll be getting Pokemon Y on Sunday if I have time to go to the mall. I got Outlaw, Lawrence and Rei but I know everyone here is playing Pokemon so make with the FCs *******.

It's in San Francisco, but I wouldn't mind doing that just to honor the event.
Yeah, my friend and I were doing the write-a-thon in observance of the event but he dropped out on the 5th because he's flakier than a severe case of dandruff.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Yeah, I should have some 4 perfect IV Joltiks floating around.
Code:
3308-4881-6270
Growlithe/Braixen/Charmeleon

Also an invitation for any of you that might wanna trade codes. :D
0688-6222-1874
I have snover, bergmite, and lapras in my safari.

Reizilla

I added Phoenix and K Prime (twice). I don't want ~auto's dirty mustache, npn-hidden ability-having Safari. <3

Vale

Smash Ace
I'm up to trade/battle. I've added everyone in the thread.

Last edited:

Reizilla

You expect us to look for things where they're supposed to be? Come on, Ussi, you're giving us too much credit :p

Adding you now...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Mmm. Bailey's and egg nog.

I've taken to adding all the friend codes I've seen so far (nine by my count). Mine is 0576 - 4747 - 0597.

Since I'm in for Gen VI, I may as well start learning how to put together a competitive team. Don't have one presently, but could go for a battle or two.

One side note:

Yeah, my friend and I were doing the write-a-thon in observance of the event but he dropped out on the 5th because he's flakier than a severe case of dandruff.
I cracked up.
It's probably the Bailey's, but even so.

Also, kudos on the Professor Brothers avi.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I hate all of you with Pokemon. :(
Not only would I be perfectly fine with you making up my appearance, I'd in fact be quite curious to see what you come up with.
Okay! I'll add you next time I play.

Speaking of, update for a major house event:
Filler collapse line.

So, I blame this all on Prime even though I went along with the plan. x.o

He suggested that I start killing people off, but I didn't want to do it too intentionally, so I bought us a magic jelly bean bush. Eating a magic jelly bean can cause a number of effects, including a 1% chance of death.... the plan was to have us each eat from the bush once a day.

Well. Day 1 went fine, with a few hilarious but harmless results.

Day 2, Karina picked the wrong bean. The Grim Reaper came and took her soul, and when she tried to beg for his mercy, she got denied. I tried to have Anther challenge the Reaper to chess for her life, but the action wouldn't go through. :urg: He did hang out and watch TV for a bit though.

We all mourned for two days (except the butler, probably because Karina was a ***** to her lol) -- especially Prime, who had the "Broken Heart" moodlet instead of the normal "Mourning" one, because he & Karina had WooHoo'd just the day before. (Clearly the bro code doesn't exist in this house.)

*Note how Karina's ghost and grave are both jelly bean-themed, which I thought was pretty funny.

Eventually she should come out of the tombstone as a ghost, at which point there're a number of ways to bring her back to life. So far she hasn't shown up, but it can take weeks in some cases, so it's just a matter of waiting.

In other news:

- Bobby had a brush with death too from eating Hot & Sour Soup. Any recipe with ghost chilis can make you spit flames, which can set fire to you or nearby furniture.

- Also made a gif of Bobby's nonstop dancing. =X

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
haha this pika house business reminds me when i was in it for a time.

I think a nature that boosts latias speed would prob be better than modest now that i think about it. Timid is what my best latias is.

I think that while fairies do counter dragons that are sp sweepers well that dosent mean they are going to be less stellar. Good stats act as a buffer to that.

My birthday is coming up on the 30th, ill try to be here more often but grad school has me by the neck at times, that and I tend to get so busy with life

NOW TO ADD ALL THE FRIEND CODES PLEASE ADD MINE TOO

Was going through photos for fun and found this old gem of a thing

and this

Vale

Smash Ace
Since I'm in for Gen VI, I may as well start learning how to put together a competitive team. Don't have one presently, but could go for a battle or two.

I'm still building my team, but have what I used to beat the game. Would you like to battle? Also, do you need any help with the basics of building a competitive team?

Top Bottom