• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Between the front page comment and Belle's usual nonsensicality, I'm totally lost.

But uhhh I had fun being Lumpy Space Princess Sat night, yay. Even got recognized by 2 people, which was 2 more than expected..... everyone else thought I was a fairy, lol.

Going simple black cat in a bodysuit on Thurs, though. LSP was awesome but a) not photogenic at all, and b) a pain in the ass to wear.

--

EDIT: Oh. @Outlaw: I don't keep profiles, so you're gonna have to make a new one if you want it on the front page. Sorryyyyy. :(

& ty for that other pic! Link to the artist's Pixiv page? =X

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Between the front page comment and Belle's usual nonsensicality, I'm totally lost.

But uhhh I had fun being Lumpy Space Princess Sat night, yay. Even got recognized by 2 people, which was 2 more than expected..... everyone else thought I was a fairy, lol.

Going simple black cat in a bodysuit on Thurs, though. LSP was awesome but a) not photogenic at all, and b) a pain in the *** to wear.
Pics of you as LSP or it didn't happen.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
From the your upload on your social site, maybe the star in hair may need to be bigger. Be cool to add wavy tufts along the undershirt as well.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: Oh. @Outlaw: I don't keep profiles, so you're gonna have to make a new one if you want it on the front page. Sorryyyyy. :(

& ty for that other pic! Link to the artist's Pixiv page? =X
I Wanna link it but its of 'Questionable' content.
A lot of artist on PixIV post 'Questionable' content in general.
So either I can message you it or just continue to dump the safe stuff here.

As for profile.
I have to write that ALL again?! jkjk.
It was probably old anyways...

Outlawpika
Name: Outlawpika
Main: :pikachu2: / Secondary: :pichumelee:
Favorite Pika Costume: Any, especially Red Bow Pikachu.
He's how old? 25 (born 1988)
Pokemon Rep: Pikachu
:pikachu:
Went off of Esam's.. So font color and stuff is a bit broken.. XD

Outlaw is on point with these pics. Keep up the good work.
Dang. A compliment from you to me?.. :surprised:
Thank you.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pics of you as LSP or it didn't happen.
They're on my FB! PM me if I don't have you added yet -- I don't really wanna spam the thread with pics of me. ;;

From the your upload on your social site, maybe the star in hair may need to be bigger. Be cool to add wavy tufts along the undershirt as well.
I bought that **** last minute from Spirit Halloween, lol. Honestly, I picked it because it was the cheapest costume that came with more than just a dress.

@Outlaw: I'll add you soon!

Scatz

Smash Champion
I think I might get a new picture for ya. I've definitely gotten past the college years. XD

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
ok, gonna say that it looks like the female Pikachu is sucking on a bubble blower stick.
Gonna say it reminds me of those sugar stick things...
But you could say it looks like a bubble blower.
I don't know.
But what I do know is the artist was probably trying to depict candy or food of some kind.

Vale

Smash Ace
So, it just now occurred to me to see if the DDOS on this site finished.
I probably haven't missed anything, right?

Top Bottom