• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Bobby, they didn't have your hat, so I had to go with the closest hairstyle they had. :c
Really? I could have sworn they did when I played. And I'm sure there was a closer hairstyle, but my hair's secret so it doesn't really matter.
Prime and Bobby are already becoming best buds. =3 They bonded over randomly bobbing for apples.
I could see that happening irl, we'd probably spend the whole time not saying anything to each other.

And that "Bobby Hill" is Stealth, btw.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't know who's Bobby Hill in that Sims Pika family, but I lost.
Lmao! I had to Google who you were talking about (not a KotH fan), but omg. XD Totally unintentional.

Really? I could have sworn they did when I played. And I'm sure there was a closer hairstyle, but my hair's secret so it doesn't really matter.
I thought they did too. But they only had a beanie and uhhh I forget the other kind (baseball cap maybe?).

& you overestimate their hairstyle choices. Pretty much everything besides what you guys have is either a unique style -- braids, mohawk, 'fro, etc -- or just plain absurd. Like crazy werewolf hair. o__o

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You know, that explanation would be more convincing if there wasn't a pic of you hatless on FB. Which also disproved my theory that your hat is the source of all your life energy.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You know, that explanation would be more convincing if there wasn't a pic of you hatless on FB. Which also disproved my theory that your hat is the source of all your life energy.
Well, well, well, so your secret has finally come out. You stalk me on FB, you stalker.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm mad my comment never showed up ;-;. Makes me mad enough to roid rage and work out my frustrations away.
This whole athlete thing is just bizarre lol. Some recruiter just offered you a career opportunity if you raise your skill up another level too.

Well, well, well, so your secret has finally come out. You stalk me on FB, you stalker.
I needed reference pics. x.o That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Why am I wearing the Sims equivalent of a pony shirt?
Dunno, picked a random shirt. ;; But you're wearing a University t-shirt now anyways since you welcomed the Mascot and got some free swag.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What are you guys all being for Halloween?

I'm partly asking because I dunno what to be at all, and it's crunch time. Going to the Halloween store with my friend this week, but we both have zero ideas.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Haven't thought about it, which means I'm liable to use the gravedigger costume again.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I've never really been one for Halloween. Though where I am(Florida), a football statdium holds an annual Fall Festival on the day of Halloween i believe. That is always pretty fun.

Scatz

Smash Champion

I'm partly asking because I dunno what to be at all, and it's crunch time. Going to the Halloween store with my friend this week, but we both have zero ideas.
Not really participating this year, but some ideas I got from my co-workers and friends were:

1) Dress as a Royal Knight due to my name (my full name).
2) Dress as Wesker or Organization 13 cause I pull off the look pretty well.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude

I'm probably doing the ugly sweater with a luchador mask dealie again this year though the reference might be lost here in the north.

You should buy a lion kigurumi and Rasta the **** out of it.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I pretty much don't dress up for Halloween though if able and feeling motivated enough I might try to go as Lurch at my job.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You should buy a lion kigurumi and Rasta the **** out of it.
Lol, I'd consider that if my best friend hadn't worn a kigurumi last year. Plus we're going bar hopping, so I want something a little sexy -- not full on **** bucket though.

Also @Danny: I'm calling you out, buddy! I saw a pic of you on my news feed wearing pants. Between this and Bobby going hatless, I feel like everything in my life has been a lie. :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Y'all're both frauds as far as I'm concerned. :glare: Danny more so from hiding in his shame.

Also, @Outlaw: do you have the full size version of your avi? That picture is ****ing adorable.

--

Pika House updates (sorry for no collapse tags, but Smashboards always ****s them up for me):

- I made us a new house. The last one was waaay too big; this one's a lot more efficient. 001 002 003 004 005
- Somehow ~auto and Thrz became enemies. Every time they talk, it just gets worse and worse..... :urg:
- Bobby learned how to set Fairy Traps, and so far he's gotten Prime, Thrz, and Karina. (Prime seemed especially mad. Anther thought it was funny.) He also did a chattering teeth prank on Anther by blowing snow in his face.
- Karina is the worst cook. Pic of her gagging over her burnt mac & cheese while Thrz laughed in the bg.
- Danny and Bobby had a private dance party together.
- I got stood up by some dude named Adam Cwik after he called and asked me out on a date. He will now suffer my Sim wrath. :mad:
- Prime challenged Danny to a water balloon fight and whooped his ass.
- If you're wondering why Thrz is always dressed inappropriately, it's because he has the "insane" trait. So he does stuff like work out in his outdoor wear.....

Planning on having our first house party soon, so we'll see how that works out.

Anther

Smash Champion
That reminds me of that one time yesterday that I went to Denny's wearing a Pikachu cap that I got from Spencer's yesterday night. When the cashier asked me why I was wearing it I started off with a potential excuse, "I lost a bet...".. but then I finally admitted that I'm just weird and left it at that.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The house looks super. Whenever I'd make a house in the Sims it'd always end up being rectangular, so yours looks really cool by comparison.

- Danny and Bobby had a private dance party together.
I'm just gonna say that this is currently the most far-fetched thing to happen in this game, and that includes me meeting Anther, Taco being a horse, and me being a fairy.

I guess what I'm saying is, I don't see me and Danny ever having a dance party together. It seems a bit unlikely.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
When the cashier asked me why I was wearing it I started off with a potential excuse, "I lost a bet...".. but then I finally admitted that I'm just weird and left it at that.
I feel like, given the situation, you made the right choice lmao. I gotta say, your Sim is the one that acts most like you irl. Minus the weird athletic thing (which Bobby now participates in too after being strangely attached to playing with the soccer ball).
The house looks super. Whenever I'd make a house in the Sims it'd always end up being rectangular, so yours looks really cool by comparison.
Thanks Bobby! :bee: Feels good to hear that. I made an even better house in another save that I'm really proud of.... building houses is one of my favorite parts of the Sims, although I'm nowhere near the level of people like this girl on YouTube (and she's only 14!!).

Maybe one day!
I'm just gonna say that this is currently the most far-fetched thing to happen in this game, and that includes me meeting Anther, Taco being a horse, and me being a fairy.

I guess what I'm saying is, I don't see me and Danny ever having a dance party together. It seems a bit unlikely.
You asked to be a fairy. ;; !

Also, for the most part, I only control me and let everyone else go on free will. The only exception is if someone's in a terrible mood, because Sims have a tendency to sit around staring into space when their bladder is about to explode.

EDIT: Kyo and Vinyl are both pains in the ass tbh. They both require soooo much social interaction to stay happy, and neither of them know how to chew or exercise when they need it. x.x But Kyo learned the "Non-Destructive" trait, so at least he doesn't rip the furniture apart anymore.

--

Oh, and Prime's evil self has suggested that we pick one person to kill off every week. You'd still hang around as a ghost, and there are a couple ways to bring people back from the dead, so it wouldn't have to be permanent. (Unless we want it to be, mwuaha.)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
(which Bobby now participates in too after being strangely attached to playing with the soccer ball).
It makes sense, I used to play soccer in both grade school and middle school and Sim Bobby is just channeling that through me. I'm actually secretly athletic, I was in marching band and everything.

Thanks Bobby! :bee: Feels good to hear that. I made an even better house in another save that I'm really proud of.... building houses is one of my favorite parts of the Sims, although I'm nowhere near the level of people like this girl on YouTube (and she's only 14!!).
That girl can go **** herself. Seriously, that house is too damn good, and it looks hella expensive. I don't even want to think about how many times you'd have to enter Rosebud just to afford it.

You asked to be a fairy. ;; !
I know, what I meant is that me being a fairy irl is more believable than Danny and me dancing together irl. THERE GOES MY JOKE. I guess I should have made that more clear somehow.

Oh, and Prime's evil self has suggested that we pick one person to kill off every week. You'd still hang around as a ghost, and there are a couple ways to bring people back from the dead, so it wouldn't have to be permanent. (Unless we want it to be, mwuaha.)
I like the idea of making an Ussi Sim just to kill off, but I don't know how feasible that is with there already being 8 people in the house. Turning ~auto into a zombie would be neat too.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You did soccer? Somehow that doesn't surprise me, of all the sports I might've guessed about you. Unfortunately sports were required in my high school, so I did jv basketball, varsity XC (won medals for the 100m in track but switched to XC because I HATED my track coach), and managed the field hockey team.

& we actually did have a zombie spawn on the lot during the full moon, but I wasn't ****ing with it. I was stuck in the barn with Vinyl at the time, so I had to methodically dash back into the house while the zombie wasn't looking. Luckily they can't infect pets, or horsie would've been a goner.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Unfortunately sports were required in my high school
Really? That's pretty bull****ty. I mean, I did marching band all throughout high school so I would've been fine, but that sucks for people who aren't athletic.

Luckily they can't infect pets, or horsie would've been a goner.
That wouldn't be so terrible.

Anther

Smash Champion
I think the house is missing our smash bros tourney / league of legends fest room!
Why have a pika house if we're not going to have a tournament :x?!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I gave us a room full of retro arcade games. ;; It was the best I could do!

@Bobby: It did suck, but that's preppy Quaker schools for you (we had freakin' squash for God's sake). You could substitute an elective gym class for one trimester of sport, but the other trimester had to be either actually doing a sport or managing one. Kept us in shape though.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Prime didn't go with us to WHOBO.
He is probably secretly planning his evil to kill us.

You did soccer? Somehow that doesn't surprise me, of all the sports I might've guessed about you. Unfortunately sports were required in my high school, so I did jv basketball, varsity XC (won medals for the 100m in track but switched to XC because I HATED my track coach), and managed the field hockey team.
Yay fellow track and XC. Though yours was mandatory.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So I can't dress up as feces? :applejack:

My apologies. That was easily the ****tiest wordplay joke I've ever done. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
My average times were around 20mins -- 19 on good days for 3mi / 5km

800m and 1600m were my track niche.

Was 'k/decent JV for both, then my coach moved me up to worst Varsity

The point of Halloween is to wear a costume though.
I thought it was to fool the [holiday boogieman] from identifying you.
Could be possible without a costume -- it just needs the right attitude [or acting]

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
I know I'm slow but I hate coming back and missing like 15 or so posts...

I think it looks cute!

Did you draw that or just render it?
Wish I could draw it!
It was one of those dress up things on DA...
[Link in picture]
I kept hitting random colors till I got something i liked.. Then I fiddled with the colors a bit.
Then I liked it so much I decided to keep it.

Top Bottom