• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
& the jury's out on who the 8th will be. Possibly Red (I'll just have to make up what you look like), or maybe Doll just to make the male/female ratio more even.... without having to turn one of you into a girl. :urg: !
Oh, what about Roller or Tofer? DID YOU EVEN CONSIDER THEM?!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I did! But Roller never comes around anymore, and Tofer's a rare sighting too except on FB. (Thrz barely made the cut, but I at least talk to him on League/via text sometimes.) Tofe is still in the running though.

EDIT: What ~auto said too! There's just too many Pikas honestly, and making Sims takes forever. ;__;

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I did! But Roller never comes around anymore, and Tofer's a rare sighting too except on FB.
You could say the same of Doll, and Red as a person doesn't exist outside of his avatar. But if you make them the wacky neighbours, that'd be fine too.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Kill off a few of the lurkers or PGD visitors to hang around the house or something.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Heyyy, Red's awesome and posts a lot -- makes sense to mostly have people in the house who actually get to see what their characters do. I'm even still iffy on adding Thrz, because he'll prob never see this lol. ...Re: Doll, I just don't want a giant sausagefest, dammit. ;;

Dunno, haven't made final decisions yet. Half of us will probably end up dead or get turned into zombies/werewolves anyway. :urg:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
...Re: Doll, I just don't want a giant sausagefest, dammit. ;;
So you're telling me you don't want an orgy at your sims' place?
But you'd be the guest of honor and everything. I'm sure you'd be able to take on all those D-Blades.
Also your avi suggests you can take it. :x

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
KLo should have a 24/7 (or a Sleep-Time "Baby Cam") stream of the Pika Sim Household on Free Will.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Heyyy, Red's awesome and posts a lot -- makes sense to mostly have people in the house who actually get to see what their characters do. I'm even still iffy on adding Thrz, because he'll prob never see this lol. ...Re: Doll, I just don't want a giant sausagefest, dammit. ;;
I know Red's awesome, but in my mind he's no more than a sunglasses-wearing Pikachu and that's the way I like it. I do think you should go with Doll, though. 5:3 is the perfect ratio of guys to girls, if Digimon is to be believed.

And I'm pretty sure fairies are in it, so you should make my guy a fairy.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Do I get a say in this?

I know Red's awesome, but in my mind he's no more than a sunglasses-wearing Pikachu and that's the way I like it.

My say is that I'm actually perfectly okay with this description.

Regardless, I'm curious what you'd make up. My vote's Doll for ratio reasons, but if you have enough time to make neighbors, go for it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Not sure how Sims works, but can you have a dog and name it Kyo?
That would be pretty accurate for this thread and IRL.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I don't see any indication that he was feeling bad
for someone to think he needed to feel better.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So you're telling me you don't want an orgy at your sims' place?
I will self-evict if that happens.

KLo should have a 24/7 (or a Sleep-Time "Baby Cam") stream of the Pika Sim Household on Free Will.
Man, if I thought my comp could handle it, I'd totally do that. Unfortunately, it throws a fit just trying to run the game itself. :(

And I'm pretty sure fairies are in it, so you should make my guy a fairy.
Yup! The playable life states I have atm are: human, ghost, vampire, werewolf, fairy, and witch. People can also become zombies, but they have to be bitten in-game.

But anyways, sure, you can be a fairy. I'll even put a fairy bungalow on the lot so you can hide in there when you inevitably piss someone off with your magic tricks. =3

Oh great, now he's back here too. :applejack:
He's as timeless and persistent as your constant negativity. <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Now see, this is just a huge misconception about my negativity.
I'm a good guy.

Just... **** him. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
It still makes me sick though. If it were anyone else...

:applejack:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Happy Birthday, Beros! <3

Still no idea on Halloween this year. Although if I did a Mega, it'd def be Mega Absol.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Thanks y'all~.

I'm probably just going to wear the mask I got from Party City and give out candy.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Do kids actually trick-or-treat around where y'all live? I did when I was younger, but they never do anymore in my area -- or in Philly at all really except for in the 'burbs.

--

Also, finally started the Pika House in the Sims. :bee: Took forever to make everyone + build the house, which still isn't done yet, but here's some quick screens (Danny, I'll get a better one of you next time.... you were blocked on all sides!):

If you can't guess who's who, then I've failed. ;___; Unfortunately, playing on low quality makes everyone look more generic (esp me, wtf), but the graphics were killing my comp. The pets are Kyo the Dog and Vinyl the Horse btw.

Bobby, they didn't have your hat, so I had to go with the closest hairstyle they had. :c

Day 1 highlights:
- Prime and Bobby are already becoming best buds. =3 They bonded over randomly bobbing for apples.
- Prime also gets along really well with Karina.
- Speaking of Karina, ~auto already has a crush on her lol.
- Anther spends a lot of time working out, and idk why. I didn't give him any athletic traits, but he's always in the gym. ;;
- Sooo I sort of ****ed up and only gave the house 2 bathrooms to start, and everyone had to pee at the same time. x.x Thrz and Bobby ended up peeing on themselves (=X), but on a good note, it gave Bobby an opportunity to fulfill his "wants to clean something" wish. ...The house now has 4 bathrooms.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
My neighborhood used to be bossin' with children clogging the roads for candy that we'd run out of candy just a little after dinner.
Then they grew up and moved out -- now it's mostly parents with toddlers and a handful of grade schoolers.
And now we always have leftovers (yay)

--

I can make out Prime, KayLo, PL, and Thrz. Deductive reasoning and process of elimination can go for the rest.

Top Bottom