• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Everybody has a bandanna? Aw, ribbons are...cuter though ;D | @Outlaw Pika: some of us understand your pain, I'm sorry *goes back in time and never brings up the topic of dancing*
We have bandanas?
Oh wait.. are you talking but mine and your avatar?
And yes Im aware that is most likely a scarf..

Angiance

Smash Lord
@Outlawpika: yes, it's a scarf (scarfs are pretty elegant); what's on his ear is a ribbon, at least that's what I intended it to be-RIBBONS! | Is anybody here gonna attend Apex?

Player -0

Smash Hero
@Outlawpika: yes, it's a scarf (scarfs are pretty elegant); what's on his ear is a ribbon, at least that's what I intended it to be-RIBBONS! | Is anybody here gonna attend Apex?
Kinda doubtful, but it would be cool. Since I'm going down near Christmas time... If anyone is down there or going really early to the Apex area you can joi the S@X Weekly with me :D

Angiance

Smash Lord
My brawl tag is "Bell~" call me "Bell~"! I'm poor like the rest of humanity so it's really not as easy as "just travel" *robs da bank at cookie point*

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I still have my bandana, and I didn't even make it to Apex that year -- had it hand-delivered afterwards. :smirk: /kweenstatus

Considering how much crafty/hardware/tool-type **** we have in the basement of our new house, though, I could try making Pika favors for this upcoming Apex. I won't be entering, but I'll be showing up to drink & mingle as usual.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I won't be entering, but I'll be showing up to drink & mingle as usual.
Oh, and maybe you can piss off Strong Bad again! That could be a new Pika tradition, where we all get him to sound like he's mad at us when we ask him how he did in a match.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Kaylo, type more. Espy's too drunk to type out his AJ closer and it hurts him to read walls.

Too broke to go to APEX, but y'all better raise a glass at least once.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
That's why she has to type more right now. Or at least when Drunk Espy becomes Hungover Espy.

I'd contribute if I could solidify enough rhymes in a row.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'll be medically allowed to drink for the first time in 3 years at apex

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
First and foremost: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY!!!! :colorful: :colorful::colorful:

Kaylo don't type as much.
I'm drunk and it hurts to read a wall. :appljack:
Woah guy, save some of that for January.

....Or whenever Apex is next year.

Oh, and maybe you can piss off Strong Bad again! That could be a new Pika tradition, where we all get him to sound like he's mad at us when we ask him how he did in a match.
Lmao! That was one of the weirdest, most confusing reactions I've gotten to a simple, friendly question. Trolled me good. (<3 you SB) (EDIT: Apparently spoiler tags don't work anymore?)

That's why she has to type more right now. Or at least when Drunk Espy becomes Hungover Espy.

I'd contribute if I could solidify enough rhymes in a row.
Who needs rhymes? You just need a big mouth and a deficit of ****s.

I'll be medically allowed to drink for the first time in 3 years at apex
As long as nothing you wear says YOLO or SWAG on it, I insist you drink with us.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
KayLo I'm stef on a troll name, don't worry

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nike bought SA bandanas a year or two ago. Now I kinda sorta want fz to make a light blue one for me with a snowflake pattern hangin' somewhere when he comes down to TX.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
[collapse="[/COLOR]Collapse is the new spoiler."](EDIT: Apparently spoiler tags don't work anymore?)[/collapse]

Nike bought SA bandanas a year or two ago. Now I kinda sorta want fz to make a light blue one for me with a snowflake pattern hangin' somewhere when he comes down to TX.
Man, after WHOBO this is gonna come up soon. One can get tired with all this planning. Though I think it was January IICR.

And a'ight, PL. Hav' fun at yo' night.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
hah i still have my latias bandana too. Was fun making em for everyone. does anyone (namely leaf) have that pic of us all at apex in 2010? gosh its been so long haha

happy birfday. dont get to drunk or we will have a phoenix down

also slursh message me on skype sometime this weekend to talk about the new date for TX trip. i wana get my tickets this weekend while they are cheap. id also have no problem making you a bandana when i get the time

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I read bandana as banana.
Kaylo, when you wake up the morning after, are you hungry as all hell? When I get out of bed, I just want to inhale everything in my fridge. :applejack:

Top Bottom