• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Was raining hard tonight. Wonder if it's going to carry over to Halloween night-- and if any would brave the drenched skies for candy.
`Pass up free candy? Never!`

Angiance

Smash Lord
Nobody wants to catch a bad cold. Rain is peaceful, however~

This is what happens when I try to draw in MS Paint with a touchpad

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@~auto: I feel much safer on this new page tho. Embarrass

Also, def got the trick part of Halloween..... food poisoning! Yay..... x.x But Happy Halloween, everyone!

Vale

Smash Ace
Nobody told me that Halloween was today, so I forgot.

I'm very prepared for Halloween. I've got my history homework, and my math homework, and my english homework, and my science homework, and my other science class' homework. Seems pretty scary to me.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Happy Halloween!!!!
I haven't been on this thread in a while because for some reason threads keep popping off my watched threads list :l

I was agent smith and stole people's candy, it's kind of awkward when people don't get references to stuff....

I love Project M, spamming tech skill and moving quickly just makes me happy. I want to only be limited to how fast I can think and how fast my hands can move XD. It's awkward because I have a hard time SHing.

One day I'll draw stuff.... I'm semi decent I just suck at proportions and need to stare at stuff more :l

Vale

Smash Ace
Happy Halloween!!!!
I love Project M, spamming tech skill and moving quickly just makes me happy. I want to only be limited to how fast I can think and how fast my hands can move XD.
I personally prefer Brawl because I don't like being limited by how fast my hands can move. Project M/Melee move too quickly for me to keep up. When I lose there, I feel like it was because I wasn't able to translate my thoughts fast not, rather than not being able to think about and decide on the proper moves.

Of course, my argument makes no sense and falls flat on its face because there has to be tech-skilled involved in any game like this. I just prefer Brawl's slower pace and relative ease of resetting. While I do enjoy the ability to combo that the other versions offer (N64 is actually my favorite version), I dislike the punishment-reward system in Melee. In N64, certain hits will generally mean death. In Brawl, you'll almost always have a chance to recover and reset the situation. In Melee, however, it is all about quick follow-up and tech chases and DI, which I just don't find as fun for some reason.

I don't understand my logic either, by the way.

~~~~
Happy Halloween!!!!
I haven't been on this thread in a while because for some reason threads keep popping off my watched threads list :l

Is it leaving the list completely, or just not giving you the notification?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I think I'm supposed to be a werewolf.

spamming tech skill
I also like to spam my technical skill all over the place. I often find myself skill teching my technical skills while skillfully spamming tech teching around the stage through my technically skillful tech skill spamming.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Power went out at the worst time last night. Had my costume and everything.

Happy late Halloween.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
My Halloween was kinda OK. There were two parties last night that were both absurdly packed so they weren't even remotely quaint or chill.
I also like to spam my technical skill all over the place. I often find myself skill teching my technical skills while skillfully spamming tech teching around the stage through my technically skillful tech skill spamming.
Bobby confirmed for Apex winner.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There were two parties last night that were both absurdly packed so they weren't even remotely quaint or chill.
Ugh that's the worst. Full party is good, but when you can't move, and it gets super hot, and everybody's sweaty and gross..... not cute.

Ended up not being able to make it out last night, but Saturday was fun. Met a group of 10 Europeans dressed as Spartans, an awesome Wolverine, and ran into a group of girls we randomly ran into & partied with last year too. Good times, good times.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I watched Halloween 3-5 and ate a lot of food since it's also my mom's birthday.

AMC and FX were the only channels showing anything good that day. :applejack:

Angiance

Smash Lord
Wow, y'all sound fun! All I participated in was a halloween party, which those aren't fun when everybody else has a costume, and you don't. T ^ T

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Ugh that's the worst. Full party is good, but when you can't move, and it gets super hot, and everybody's sweaty and gross..... not cute.
There was so much condensation like holy ****. @_@
The only reason people even remained at the party is because it was the only one in town. We ended up doing our own thing at a friend's apartment where we had good music, space to chill and weren't bugged for weed by freshmen.

I also think that this might have been the first party that I've been to where white people were the majority. I am certainly not in SoCal anymore, lol.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
My Halloween consisted of working, job interview, finishing my job shift, and having enough time to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and "Luna Eclipsed" before Halloween was over.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Implies that you have weed....
*Eyes narrow*

Nah, it just implies that he looks like the kind of person who would. Or that the freshmen are idiots. Possibly both.

My Halloween was uneventful besides the outage, which in fact made it less eventful. Work ran until 10pm, so no parties or the like for me, though they did compensate with several ungodly massive bowls of candy. I raided them like the good little employee I am, which is to say ravenously, greedily, and repeatedly.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
On Thursday I went to class like usual, went to the gym afterwards like usual, drove home for the weekend like usual, and then listened to a 90 minute podcast about Grabbed by the Ghoulies, which was not usual, but it really should be.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The only candy I had for Halloween was candy-flavored cocktails. Well, that, and me and my friend binged on leftover tacos when we got back to her place. :urg:
went to the gym afterwards like usual,
This part surprised me the most. Do you work out in your hat too?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Haha, I only do cardio stuff, but yeah, of course I wear my hat when I do. I can't go walking around in public without my hat on, it'd be indecent!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Halloween Day was 12 hours from first class to last class, then another 2 hours afterwards working on a group project that was due by midnight
Mid-school-week Halloween = lots of left over candy that wasn't given out (mini chocolate bars, lollipops, gum, caramel)
Day-After-Halloween 50% Clearance = 5 more bags of sweets (includes Jolly Rancher Candy Corn, Smores Candy Corn, Hersheys Cookies 'n Creme, Halloween Shaped Marshmallows)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Day-After-Halloween 50% Clearance = 5 more bags of sweets
This and numerous personal experiences have reinforced to me that as adults, we still have trick-or-treating options.
And we get bigger hauls.

I had plans to raid stores for their clearance candy. Those were set back, but I'm still hoping for some mixed Wonka bags.
And perhaps some Heath bars.

Also candy-flavored cocktails sound amazing.
Working out in a hat, not so much, but can't deny I've done it too.

Setup.
Punchline.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, my Sims addiction got the best of me, and I reinstalled the game with less expansions this time. ;; The base game town seems the least buggy and hasn't frozen on me yet, so.... Pika House v2.1. =X

Made an Imgur album for all the screens:
http://imgur.com/a/vTQO6#7

Aaron Bunz (his eyes are technically glowing, but low quality graphics make them look shiny instead :c)
Life State: Werewolf
Traits: Natural Cook, Loner, Night Owl, Computer Whiz, Good
Lifetime Wish: The Culinary Librarian

Kendall Cherie
Traits: Schmoozer, Neurotic, Party Animal, Bookworm, Over-Emotional
Lifetime Wish: Professional Author

Danny Raptor
Traits: Computer Whiz, Childish (sounds deceptively bad but actually a good trait), Handy, Friendly, Good Sense of Humor
Lifetime Wish: The Tinkerer

Bobby Phoenix
Life State: Fairy
Traits: Loner, Good Sense of Humor, Athletic (ever since you admitted your daily gym habit), Lucky, Unflirty
Lifetime Wish: Professional Author

Karina Bunny
Traits: Charismatic, Flirty, Hot-Headed, Artistic, Excitable
Lifetime Wish: Super Popular

Auto Chu (admittedly I know the least about you personally, so I made you the house Lothario, lol)
Traits: Virtuoso, Charismatic, Commitment Issues, Great Kisser, Party Animal
Lifetime Wish: Master Romancer

Anther Dodson
Traits: Insane, Computer Whiz, Lucky, Friendly, Genius
Lifetime Wish: Chess Legend

Day 1 events:

- Bobby, I found the hat. x.x Long story short.... I goofed last time.
- As soon as we spawned, I freaked out for some reason, and y'all looked at me like I was crazy. ;;
- When Aaron transformed into his werewolf form, Karina & ~auto passed out. Wimps!
- A burglar already tried to rob us, but the police came and ****ed her up.
- Karina made a painting that looks a lot like Wiscus's artwork. o.o

Also, **** you Smashboards for always ****ing up my collapse tags. UGH. (If anyone know how to stop it from doing the double-spoiler thing, I will be forever in your debt.)

Top Bottom