• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
When you acknowledge you have a heart of a child, you know you're already old.
Another year as a potential jobless, single, family-mooching, educationally-delayed **** up.
Been calling pronoun'iong kids as "Kid" for a long ass time-- that's feeling old.
I see why birthday gatherings == drinking, but we can't cause WHOBO is the morning after.

Elderly (hermit) that isn't a grandparent should be possible. **** ain't young.

Parenting at 16? Nah that's not old. That's just a premature **** up.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Same issues here. I haven't used either skill heavily since high school, and both are rusty. I intended to remedy that in my spare time, but then my current 60-hour workweeks came along. Excuses, excuses, naturally.
60 hours?? That's rough..... the money must be nice, but the catch is that you don't feel like doing **** after working so damn much lol.
KAYLO HAS PLAYED RADIANT HISTORIA?? God its like nobody ****in knows about that game. I don't even think it was stocked in my area and I was so excited for it
I didn't even know about Radiant Historia til I borrowed K Prime's DS R4 stuffs. Got pretty far into it, around 60~70% doing all available side quests before story progressions. Then I had to return his stuff.
Dude, Radiant Historia is ****ing AWESOME. It's one of the few games I bothered to 100%.

But like pretty much all Atlus games (besides the Persona series, and even that's debatable), it got the marketing **** when it came out.... sad. :( That company puts out some great work.
Optimism makes me sick.
Never change, Espy. <3
Another year as a potential jobless, single, family-mooching, educationally-delayed **** up.
Ouch. :urg: That's a pretty negative way to be thinking about things, Beros!

Although it's pretty much how I feel atm. Granted I did work for about 6 months until May this year, but before that, my last major job (aka when I was making more than wage slave scraps) ended in April of last year.

**** sucks, but the game's not gonna change any time soon, so you just gotta play harder (or smarter!).

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Dude, Radiant Historia is ****ing AWESOME. It's one of the few games I bothered to 100%.

But like pretty much all Atlus games (besides the Persona series, and even that's debatable), it got the marketing **** when it came out.... sad. :( That company puts out some great work.

I completely forgot about Atlas since... Snowboard Kids 2-- I think.
This whole jumping between two timelines, learning skills from both to affect the other got me into it.
Aht's adorable and I dig Raine. Marco's a bro.

Ouch. :urg: That's a pretty negative way to be thinking about things, Beros!
Although it's pretty much how I feel atm. Granted I did work for about 6 months until May this year, but before that, my last major job (aka when I was making more than wage slave scraps) ended in April of last year.

**** sucks, but the game's not gonna change any time soon, so you just gotta play harder (or smarter!).
I wonder if optimism ever exists in Asian families.
Expectations =/= Optimism

Once we party and rave, that pessimism will turn upside down.

Optimistic half -- Overloading with 6 classes so I can graduate with a BA this semester. Stressful bare, but I got this ****.
Pessimistic half -- Fail one class, it's another 5k to spend on another semester. Ain't looking to bright with a 25 on the first lab, and a 0 on the next.
Gotta play both harder and smarter, otherwise it's gonna be either effortless or stupid and having either one is bad.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
im def a hopeful optimist, probably not such a good thing since when i actually get disapointed i get hit hard

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm lucky. Really lucky. I bet it has to do with me being superior in my vegan lifestyle.

Reizilla

Well there you have it. No humanity, no problems. Sounds good to me.

Reizilla

No, yeah, I gotcha, Heracross is the man. I almost put him down as my favourite Fighting type back when we were all filling out that Favourite Pokemon Meme. I settled for Lucario instead. It was a very hard choice that I'm still not too sure of.

Speaking of which, HOW'S YOURS COMING ALONG, RED?
Where is this favorite Pokemon meme? I want to fill one out.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You'd have probably been a part of it if you weren't so busy choking down celery stalks. :applejack:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>

I don't see how you're educationally-delayed since at your age (you're 22 atm, right?) you're where you should be at or you might even be ahead educationally by a bit.

Atlus games, eh?

On the subject, have you ever played Dual Hearts on the PS2, Kaylo?

P.S.: if you're using a gator sig shouldn't you be using a Renekton avi to go with it?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Your worldview has nothing to do with how happy you are. I'm a mean pessimist, and I'm perfectly happy hating everyone and thinking everything is terrible.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I'm turning 24 in 15 days. I spent 2.5 years (no summer semesters) in community college, and on my 2.5 year (includes 2 summer semesters) in a university. That's 5 years which should've only taken 4 years. Hell, should've been 3 years if my Math AP scores actually counted so I don't have to retake College Algebra and up again.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I'm turning 24 in 15 days. I spent 2.5 years (no summer semesters) in community college, and on my 2.5 year (includes 2 summer semesters) in a university. That's 5 years which should've only taken 4 years. Hell, should've been 3 years if my Math AP scores actually counted so I don't have to retake College Algebra and up again.
Well that's not too bad. Heck I was worse where I spent either 3 years at a technical college and 3 years at a university or 2.5 at the tech college and 3.5 at the university.
With just 1 or 2 classes during the summer during my 2.5-3 years at the technical college.

Also do you think the job market was much better a year ago than it is now for the IT field in TX?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
In the normal sense yeah it's not too bad, but when it comes to spending thousands of dollars a semester at a university, reality hits hard that I don't want to pay for another semester. I can't get any financial aid cause my family's income is above the threshold and I suck at scholarships. So feels like **** that my family is paying for my extra years.

I'm not sure. I'm pretty bad at researching the current trends of the job market. I don't have much knowledge on the IT field either, other than not being 100% sure that my brother is an IT at a microprocessor chip company that my dad works at.

Your worldview has nothing to do with how happy you are. I'm a mean pessimist, and I'm perfectly happy hating everyone and thinking everything is terrible.
I feel perfectly fine being ignored by the public and hating every idiocy of the world. Religion, Politics, etc., I'm practically happy left alone.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Not it's not. It's only introverted if you hate company or attention.
No where I mentioned that.
I love attention, I just don't mind being left alone. I could be just as happy in my small bubble.

Reizilla

Or it's not any kind of verted and your hippy ass needs to stop placing labels on everything and giving drugs to children.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Beros enjoys both the company of others and being alone. He's an ambivert, basically, since he doesn't prefer one over the other.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Hai Kaylo~
Hai Espy!~

Anyone miss me yet?
My bio got removed from the front page after not posting for like 2yrs.
Im shocked!
[collapse= mad cute]
[/collapse]

Angiance

Smash Lord
He said "shocked" in the Pikachu boards, heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~. That pic is shhhhooooo aduuuuraable

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
He said "shocked" in the Pikachu boards, heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~. That pic is shhhhooooo aduuuuraable
I wanted to point out that pun but I didnt think this was Reddit.
[collapse=More cuteness plz]
[/collapse]

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
On the introvert/extrovert subject:
Introvert means you gain energy from solitary activities and lose energy during social interaction.
Extrovert means you gain energy from social interaction and lose energy during solitary activities.

That's literally it. Introverts don't hate people or anything, they just need solo time to recharge their batteries after being around them. Extroverts, on the other hand, recharge and get excited by soaking up energy from other people.

(There's also some funky psychological explanation for introversion/extraversion that has to do with generalized base personality types, but they aren't the mainstream definitions.)

/themoreyouknow

On the subject, have you ever played Dual Hearts on the PS2, Kaylo?

P.S.: if you're using a gator sig shouldn't you be using a Renekton avi to go with it?
I have not! & I got rid of my PS2 a long time ago. :( Sadly, there are a lot of Atlus games I've missed out on. I haven't even played the Persona series yet, just heard how great it is.
& as much as I like Renekton, Ahri is way sexier.

If you hate everyone, why do you still socialize with other people? :smirk:

Hai Kaylo~
Hai Espy!~

Anyone miss me yet?
My bio got removed from the front page after not posting for like 2yrs.
Im shocked!
Sup Outlaw! Sorry, I purged the OP a while ago, and you'd abandoned us, soooooo~ :c But I, for one, did miss you and your neverending supply of Pika pics. Welcome back!

Top Bottom