• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
We had a small thanksgiving dinner this year but it's cool since Christmas is the main eating holiday for Mexican people.

since

Smash Journeyman
Ham is soo good

Too bad all I had was some hickory BBQ chips and a bowl of cocoa crunchies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Filipino Thanksgiving -- Godsend of Sweet Meat (literally is called sweet meat and it's tasty as ****ing goodness) is the highlight of food.

:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I like to believe that people who actually take the time to watch **** like Jersey Shore or Honey Booboo do it to pity and laugh at people the consider below them.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I watch it like I do whatever else I watch, because it's entertaining and I like to laugh.
I am not above anyone else, and people think they are better than others are just a big bunch of *****es.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I worked yesterday, so Wed was my Thanksgiving.

Went up to Huber's, stuffed my face. Ham, turkey, fried chicken, chicken and dumplings, and about every side but casserole.

Had to roll me out of that place..

What about people who know they are better than others?
We don't have to advertise it.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Had family dinner at my older sister's, drank, went with my friend to another friend's Thanksgiving dinner, drank + smoked a ****ton, came home a little early because the friend who drove me was passing out like a lightweight ***** and I didn't want to spend the night there.

Overall a successful Thanksgiving though. :bee:

Did anybody do Black Friday? I had my first day at a new p/t job today, so I passed on that.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Cousins try to peer pressure me into clothes shopping, but in-store lines wrapped along the store. Lucked out in two malls worth of Old Navy, Express, Banana Republic, etc.

No collectible toys were on sale so Target and Toys R Us was a bust.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I humored myself to go look at Hot Topic today. One of the shirts had the Mane 6 on it-- and Twilight Sparkle was blue. Her ****ing coat. Was printed ****ing blue. I was done.

Female cousins taking forever at, well, Forever 21.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The pony merch at the local HTs tends to be somewhat recent MF releases and blindbags. Nothing too gross except for stuff with Derpy on it.

EDIT: lolwtf @ blue Twilight Sparkle. XD
Cyber Monday is when all the online deals are tho.
Not necesarily. Many online retailers have the same offers as irl store locations. Also, many of the deals which are promoted by manufacturers (gaming bundles, full desktop PC sets and things that people line up and fight for) for are generally sold online since that's an easier way for manufacturers to clear their stock.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
got a 32" led tv at target and it took 20 minutes or less to get and this includes waiting in a very long line.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
stayed home and played animal crossing

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yo pikas, you should come to the MU thread, atm we're looking at Ness vs. Pika if you want to join in. Could use some input from you guys. ^_^

Is up to you. :)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I thought about that but I find turkey leftovers dry and not that great. Ham leftovers on the other hand are great imo!

Top Bottom