• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you had REAL meat you'd maybe have the strength to look at a calender every once in a while.
Lmao @this.

I tried to go veggie so many times (or at least give up red meat), but animals are just too tasty. One of my veggie friends makes THE most delicious veggie dishes ever though..... if I could have her as my personal chef, I think I could do it. That steamed garlic kale.... <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Leftover turkey?
Heat it up, mix it with veggies and mayonnaise/salad dressing.

Instant turkey salad sandwich fodder. :applejack:

since

Smash Journeyman
Lmao @this.

I tried to go veggie so many times (or at least give up red meat), but animals are just too tasty. One of my veggie friends makes THE most delicious veggie dishes ever though..... if I could have her as my personal chef, I think I could do it. That steamed garlic kale.... <3
I tried the whole red meat thing about a month ago. Thought it'd be easier since nobody in the north can cook.

And now I'm moving back to Texas.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Every now and then I do enjoy a meat substitute, when it's substituted with other meat.

Like turkey bacon, or anything involving surimi.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
turkey bacon is the only bacon i can eat, quite good though. Only time i like eating turkey.
Now that is eatable for my enjoyment.

Also, first assignment and I feel like I'm screwed. 2nd day of class and I'm already late and tardy. 4 hours more and I'll fail the whole class. I'm in such a panic on what I'm supposed to do now.
At least I'm halfway done with it, or else I wouldn't be posting here. What's worse is that I came up with Hives for the first time. Stress ****ing sucks.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Espy the Zangoose has officially been added to my Poketeam. :bee:

.......You're a girl, though. =X

Top Bottom