• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm generally open to suggestions but people's collective taste in stuff has either moved to premium cable or gotten awful.

PZ

Smash Lord
Watch katekyo hitman reborn, then.
I tried that theres no reason to watch anything that is 50+ eps when your so far behind or not going with the series which is why most animes I watch are either new or short to a point of 24 eps but some are exceptions aka School Rumble.

What makes me watch them is any recent summer animes or fall or you guys suggestions occasionally or more importantly me searching weird stuff in the first few eps of an anime such is there a knee involved in anyway or weird but awesome titles.

Through that alone I have watched a good number of good animes and am very satisfied. Sorry for the semi long post but I make my little post count or make no sense SOOOOOOOOLONNNNNNg h8tas:3

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Everybody should just watch One Piece and agree it's the best thing ever.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I've neen meaning to watch that for a while now. Someday Imma finish watching Hokuto no Ken and then I'll start watching ToraDora.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I tried that theres no reason to watch anything that is 50+ eps when your so far behind or not going with the series which is why most animes I watch are either new or short to a point of 24 eps but some are exceptions aka School Rumble.

What makes me watch them is any recent summer animes or fall or you guys suggestions occasionally or more importantly me searching weird stuff in the first few eps of an anime such is there a knee involved in anyway or weird but awesome titles.

Through that alone I have watched a good number of good animes and am very satisfied. Sorry for the semi long post but I make my little post count or make no sense SOOOOOOOOLONNNNNNg h8tas:3
The reason I'm curently watching reborn is because I was done with the manga.
It's fine if you don't want to watch it though. There are other animes that are good.

If I could give you one, it would probably be Nichijou or something.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So, what are all the Pikas doing for July 4th? Besides posting on swf, lol.

I got awesome homecooked green beans and potatoes. And sweet potato pie. Grandfather also barbecued some meat, but I'm not eating it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I've been in the pool since 11:30

We had a kinda...dip lunch. By that I mean we had like...onion dip, buffalo chicken dip, hummus, and a few other things along with sloppy joe and sweet meatballs (Yo, that **** is godlike). Chicken dip is too ****ing good though, seriously.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Today I'll be thankful I no longer live in Mexico where the fascist party is attempting a takeover of the presidency via electoral fraud and media control.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Food, drinks, family. :bee: We have soooo much beer + wine left over from dinner at my sister's last night.

Fireworks tonight too of course.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I went to a Pakistani picnic that was celebrating the 4th of july. I wore a red and blue the theme was to wear red, white, and/or blue.

Top Bottom