• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Blah, I can't drink anything after brushing my teeth. I like drinking water before though.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Tooth cavity. You can't even breathe through your mouth (hell sometimes open it) without having immense pain from air touching the nerve.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Gah, that unwanted mental image. x.x

Soda is pretty damn bad for you and isn't even all that good, but it's addicting as hell. I managed to give it up for a few years, but now here I am, drinking a can of Pepsi and watching Parking Wars.... :(
Sorry to call you out on this buuuuuut

Soda is not addicting, caffeine is ;)

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Espy's hate of water may explain some of his dental mishaps...

#shotsfired
#overtheline
#esamisagiant*******

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
For the people who complain about water, why can't you guys just get purified water?

Like nestle's pure life or something?

There it goes...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
AYeah there is no addicting factor in non caffeinated soda other then taste, then anything you find good is addicting. Also pure water has no taste therefore its nasty. I can't stand tasteless items

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It probably explains all of them, ESAM.
After all, it was the dentist's mistake that shattered my front tooth.

Then after that, just no money to afford tending to the other damage.
To be fair, I haven't had any new cavities in over a decade. The ones I have now I've had since I was 11 or 12.
So it's not that I have new stuff, it's just that I had old stuff that my family's too poor to afford to fix.

...and then the one time we do, it costs me my front tooth.

Still though, **** you. I mean that with as much seriousness as I can. :applejack:

Cassio

Smash Master
I have the most intense brushing regiment. Brush > floss > brush > water pick. Vain as it may sound people most often mention my smile when they describe my physical features, so I gotta keep things tidy. Although really its the thought of losing teeth and cavities that scares me.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I go out of my way to not show my teeth when I smile. Look at your own teeth, ya *******s! There's nothin' to see here!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I've gone too far down the lane of candy. It's regrettable, but tastefully pleasurable.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Water is okay.
I do enjoy fruit flavored mineral water.

I usually take care of my teeth fine other than never flossing.

Top Bottom