• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Water's just water; there's nothing good about it. If you actually want taste, you need to drink something good like soda, or apple cider, or strawberry milk, or literally anything else.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
How can you guys say water doesn't have a taste....it clearly does. That's like saying rice doesn't have taste.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I like water and white rice. But I should be getting tired of using the excuse of being Asian.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Omg Slush. OMG. I'm literally addicted to chewing ice. :( To the point where I'll stand in front of the freezer and eat it straight from the bag. ;;

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It is. It's terrible, actually.... wears down enamel and creates tiny fracture lines that can turn into bigger problems.

But it's so damn hard to resist!

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Risk is still present though. Teeth problems are too physically painful to deal with.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh shaddup, the only thing painful about teeth is your wisdom.

That is, if you only take care of your teeth professionally.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Yet I don't think most of us have taken teeth care professionally and once damaged, there's little hope of a permanent fix. Ice cream touching my teeth feels pretty sore cause teeth neglect.

Top Bottom