• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
The melee part of the st louis thread is a mess without you binbin -_-

plus i can't seem to get anyone interested...
Allow me to apologize on behalf of the St. Louis Melee scene, including the 5 people who are out of town, for being unable to fulfill your expectations.

I mean, going home or somewhere else for the summer, working and studying and whatnot,*pssht* what's that all about.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
*orgasm*

So I was playing SSFIV again today for SnG's as Dudley and I did a lolrape corner combo. EX Machine Upper -> lp Machine Upper -> Ultra 2. It was soooooo cooooooollllllll.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I miss anthony
or, my inherent gayness as a peach main tells me so =]

no but I wish some smashers existed in taiwan loll
I'm gonna be (lovage + silentwolf) x2 = darkatma by the time i come back in terms of tech skill =[
lol bunyin.

and lixi i heard ur done playing T.T

Dart!

Smash Master
Allow me to apologize on behalf of the St. Louis Melee scene, including the 5 people who are out of town, for being unable to fulfill your expectations.

I mean, going home or somewhere else for the summer, working and studying and whatnot,*pssht* what's that all about.
let me say that at the time of that post...i hadn't checked the stl thread in awhile. i saw the post where people said they were out of town -_-

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
****. Guess it happens to all of us eventually. It was fun playin with when we did.

Btw Dave, there is no space between black and panther it's just one, whole word.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Wait, did you really quit Lixi?
Why is this such a surprise; you gotta move on at some point. Doesn't mean I won't ever play Smash again, just that I'll make significantly less plans around playing it.

I wish I could say I've "outgrown" the game, or that I don't enjoy it anymore, but that's not true. I still like watching videos on Youtube, and still on some level want to be better at it, even though I think I've been getting worse for several years now.

In all likelihood I won't be travelling to tournaments anymore. But if any of you guys come to St. Louis and I miraculously have some time, it'd be great to have you guys show me how the game is evolving (my playstyle is basically from 2007 anyways).

Dart!

Smash Master
i'm really annoyed at the bandwidth being stretched everytime i come in here on this **** page.

isn't there a tourney in august?

Dart!

Smash Master
its funny how the thread isn't moving at all but we've smashed about 3 out of the 5 days this week. good stuff peoria and springfield should be wanting to smash tomorrow or at least chewwy wanted to play.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
people are playing today?! I just told work I'd come in :-(

if any hoes wanna play tomorrow, I MIGHT be down to drive to peoria, would drive to someone close's house no question though

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Umm I might be able to Smash tomorrow if you come down. Busy day, I guess I said I'd go to someone's surprise b-day party Thursday night(**** you, Cpt Morgan) and I gotta clean up my basement for this upcoming appraisal of my house. So it's still a possibility but I'm not going to guarantee anything =(

Oro?!

Smash Hero
its funny how the thread isn't moving at all but we've smashed about 3 out of the 5 days this week. good stuff peoria and springfield should be wanting to smash tomorrow or at least chewwy wanted to play.
Good **** P-Town. We have the opposite problem, we smash too much so we do Left 4 Dead 2 LANs and ****.:laugh:
Winter is about to set in baby.
**** you PEEF...
people are playing today?! I just told work I'd come in :-(

if any hoes wanna play tomorrow, I MIGHT be down to drive to peoria, would drive to someone close's house no question though
Pika Pika.

D

Deleted member

haha hey kourch, I plan on showing up at the tournament next week. The thing is, I only have a 360 TE stick. Will I be able to either use it on the ps3 with one of those funky adapters or borrow a stick or something? lol. Because I HAVE to use a TE stick, I just have to lol

kourck

Smash Cadet
I have no idea what's up with the adapters so I can't say on that front, but chances are high there will be a PS3 TE you can borrow.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Yea, i saw that, looks soo awesome.

btw, GGs Springfield and Peoria.

Top Bottom