• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Triple post ftmfw.

Pretty sure I gotta order a new controller. Mine won't moonwalk for **** yet when I use my poopy silver controller, I do it fine. Not that moonwalking is that important, but that probably means something else is wrong with the control stick. Oh well, I deserve it for throwing the **** around when I'm joking around lol.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Triple post ftmfw.

Pretty sure I gotta order a new controller.
You'd be surprised how much win there could be in a controller. I'm gonna start collecting them and using them for parts now. In a perfect world, one should have a controller for every character they play :ohwell:

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I found a new way to get mind ****ed irl. Become a customer service representative.

EDIT: Anthony, I see you favorited something on Youtube. What I didn't see was you uploading something. Oh...what do you call them things again....combo videos? Oh yeah, combo videos. Where is our's BOI!?

Dart!

Smash Master
Nope, anyone can play a Sheik competent enough to make you play that garbs Fox or Ganon.:laugh:
Didn't i 2-0 Ripples sheik?

like i said im not afraid of sheik vs marth anymore.

and you went all falcon....*whispers* isn't that a john man? ;)

no big deal just play sheik against me.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Didn't i 2-0 Ripples sheik?

like i said im not afraid of sheik vs marth anymore.

and you went all falcon....*whispers* isn't that a john man? ;)

no big deal just play sheik against me.
lmao play marth against my Sheik. I'll make you fear that matchup:)

Dart!

Smash Master
lmao play marth against my Sheik. I'll make you fear that matchup:)
I hate sheik for this reason...if someone mains sheik i don't mind playing the matchup.

i hate it when people just play sheik BECAUSE i'm marth.

But...i'll play you kels :p

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Anthony, I see you over there...ignoring our complaints about the combo video not being out yet >=O You know this is just the 2009 vid right!? 2010 is almost overrrrrrr basicallyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Then i must have been bad at the matchup. had to be, thats why blake was able to do just that at that tournament at my house.
He played Sheik against you in a free tournament? LAME. I'm going to give him crap all of the way to Columbus. I thought he won with one of his other goofy characters :\

Really if you ever struggle against his Sheik again, just learn to avoid needle traps (in shield). He focuses on that too much (imo) and it becomes kinda predictable.

Next time we get to play friendlies, I'll help you cover some of the trickier parts of the matchup, if you'd like? Certainly could help you demolish weaker Sheiks.

legion598

Smash Ace
ill teach u how to deal with those pesky shieks WITH FALCON. they never see it coming and then BAM counter picked with falcon and their head explodes because they realize how awesome u are to be using falcon against shiek

and do you know what I just did? I did a search on "peoria crew combo video" and do u know what i find? A ****ing combo video ive already seen like 80 times that doesnt even have my falcon in it!!!

studly

Smash Ace
ill teach u how to deal with those pesky shieks WITH FALCON. they never see it coming and then BAM counter picked with falcon and their head explodes because they realize how awesome u are to be using falcon against shiek

and do you know what I just did? I did a search on "peoria crew combo video" and do u know what i find? A ****ing combo video ive already seen like 80 times that doesnt even have my falcon in it!!!
i lol'd really ****ing hard

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord

Yeah I know right? And it's no biggie, it was an even sexier Falcon that you were watching ;P

legion598

Smash Ace
OMG i **** in my pants every time i see that stomp knee!!!!! ITS SO INSANE DAVID! ur just like STOMP................................................................................................................................KNEE........SO ****ING GOOD

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
no joke, sheik>marth :p
that's why bob$ went falco against me, coz i 4 stocked his marth in pools

but...
doc>atma =[
now i know ur secret, i'm gonna CP doc if we play now.

@crew
Oh, about the combo video, I'm gonna john out >_<, (its taking way to much time than it should, my computer keeps F*ing up, insert more johns here [Murphy's Law for combo videos]) I'll proly give josh all the info for it if he wants to make it.

And about the recording setup.... I found out i got a defective one (sound sucks badd), its refundable but i'd be paying the same price to ship it back to china for a new one. >_> But, we can still record just video only.

And...Small story about the combo video, I work on it for like 10 hours, computer crashes, work on it for another 10 hours with same vids i backed up but with a different computer, computer messes up to where i need to system restore (wiping the memory), then i work on it for another 10 hours again back from where i started, and like last week or two ago, some combo clips disappear <_<. I was planning on making it, but i have to almost work back from scratch again, i have some good combo clips but a lot of the them are missing...

I'd totally make a combo video if it was different material, but having to deal with the same stupid SH*T and the same things for 30 hours is really boring and makes me :mad:

and on the side note, Legion is officially a sheik slayer. =)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh forgot, I'll be in EP tuesdays and thursday all this month and next for summer school. Prolly be free after 2. So gimme a call. I barely go on smashboards like i used to anymore...

darkatma

Smash Hero
I miss anthony
or, my inherent gayness as a peach main tells me so =]

no but I wish some smashers existed in taiwan loll
I'm gonna be (lovage + silentwolf) x2 = darkatma by the time i come back in terms of tech skill =[

Dart!

Smash Master
I miss anthony
or, my inherent gayness as a peach main tells me so =]

no but I wish some smashers existed in taiwan loll
I'm gonna be (lovage + silentwolf) x2 = darkatma by the time i come back in terms of tech skill =[
The melee part of the st louis thread is a mess without you binbin -_-

plus i can't seem to get anyone interested...

@crew i believe springfield is wanting to set something up soon as in this or next weekend

Top Bottom