• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach PR List

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Jesus Freakin Christ, what's wrong with you 2?

Hova, when I said "godly" that was a bit of an exaggeration. Tope and I won basically 50/50 after playing many matches.

BTW Hova- you did just bash C3 and me in the same sentence. It was rather gratuitous.

I have been lurking SWF for a while- finally decided to make an account last month but I am NOT new to either Melee or Brawl. FYI- I am what you can call a "student" of Anther's. I'm on his chatroom improving my game with his tips everyday. So how would you know if I'm not good yet? You have no clue. Seriously, stop being an a**hole!

Slikvik- previous paragraph goes out to you as well.

You two sound like the kind of idiots that go troll on various sites and probably bully others irl. I don't let people bully me or push me around.

Tip: Don't diss a brawler before you've played them or you come across as a mean-spirited, rude, dishonorable douchebag. Hell, don't even diss a brawler after you've played them either. You guys seriously need to grow up.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
This thread is about this Peach Power Rankings list...

To both sides of this "argument":
there's this Ignore List in the User CP; go use.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=o

EDIT: MenoUnderwater- I was long done arguing last night. I was being pleasant when I mentioned Tope but Hova and Slikvik tried to find a way to diss me just for mentioning his name. What D-bags.

But anyway, excusing the extreme rudeness of Hova and Slikvik, let's get this thread back on track.

It's to honor the Peaches who do very well in tournaments.
Edrees, we need to play sometime. I know you can teach me a lot.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Honestly, I think it's too early for a power ranking of any kind.

also, Power Rank topics give too much trouble anyway ><

D

Deleted member

man even the TITLE of this thread is redundant

it's a rankings list!!!!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Edrees makes me wonder why Peach is only considered mid-tier.
As for Dark.Pch- I thought she had a better ranking than that. Don't worry Dark.Pch, you're still the "Up-Smash King" :p

hova

Smash Champion
mister E

ur wrong and ur an idiot

a lot of ur posts could be taken as insulting. stating that Peach is easy to use online and implying that none of us know what the *** we are doing or talking about

don't be a scrub. show respect and you'll get it in return

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Peach is technical but you don't have to do autocanceled aerials every dang second. That's probably why it's hard to play online for you. Because wifi sucks for both you and your opponent, you are perfectly able to own many people with simple float > dairs/fairs. And those floating tactics are not hard to do online. The autocanceled stuff, perhaps, but not the floating tactics.

If you don't agree with all that, go to the previous page and look at Praxis' and my exchange of words. We seem to be in agreement.

Dekuu, I would very much like to drop this. Actually, I already have a few times. He keeps dissing me over and over because he thinks I'm dissing Peach when I'm not.

Ending statement for clarification: Many characters can be used to just about their full potential online.
Peach certainly is not one of them. Her autocanceled attacks are too tough to do online. But all I'm saying is that Peach is a beast even without the autocanceled stuff. Ex. I have no problem with floating tactics and combos online unless I'm playing someone on the opposite coast. I'm sure that holds true for you as well.
So when you think about it, you're the one saying Peach sucks online. I am saying quite the opposite.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Peach is technical but you don't have to do autocanceled aerials every dang second. That's probably why it's hard to play online for you. Because wifi sucks for both you and your opponent, you are perfectly able to own many people with simple float > dairs/fairs. And those floating tactics are not hard to do online. The autocanceled stuff, perhaps, but not the floating tactics.

If you don't agree with all that, go to the previous page and look at Praxis' and my exchange of words. We seem to be in agreement.

Dekuu, I would very much like to drop this. Actually, I already have a few times. He keeps dissing me over and over because he thinks I'm dissing Peach when I'm not.
It's mentally stressing.

When playing peach, is so much more than the finger work that goes into it. You've got to take into consideration:

That you don't have priority.
That you can't kill if you've staled your moves.
That you can't combo in your Usmash, making killing even more frustrating.
That one miss-step, and against MOST characters, is a lethal mistake. (IE. Mis spacing an Fair or Dair floating with a Metaknight, equals a nice Dsmash to the face. )

It's really difficult. Especially when you over think everything.
Like I do sometimes.

In other news, I beat Question Mark, (A person who beat Meep in tournament. Meep is the Best in Nor-cal.) in tournament. A step ahead for Peach! (He plays Tlink. :[)

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Yes, Sky, Peach is quite difficult to pick up and use effectively. I never meant to imply that she's a
"straight-forward" character. She's anything but.

I don't tend to overuse my Fair for the reason that I want to have a good kill move later on. That makes it mentally stressing for sure.
Then knowing when the opponent is vulnerable and how to punish with Peach. Peach actually has a good arsenal of punishing moves. So what to use, what to use. That is the question.

Well gratz on your win! Tlink is not an easy match-up. Especially not when he's the best in that region!
Both WC and EC are very competitive, so again GJ!

Iwan

Smash Ace
Im too good for the PR list, i relinquished my rank so i can give others a chance ;)
I guess you taking up every spot was "unfair"....but it was more accurate. hahaha. :p

also, I'm using peach at the C3 tourney on Nov 22nd. I beat good players and also lose to random scrubs all the time. Me=streaky.

*rolls dice*

C'MOOOOOON.

seriously though, C3's gona be tough -_-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
btw you, we were supposed to ditto a long *** time ago on AiB but I forgot.
You can beat me tomorrow night?
lol :p
I was? I don't remember. But sure i'll ditto you online.

Also I dont think it will matter much but I got first in teams at this tournament as well with my Partner. Teamed with a ROB

Iwan

Smash Ace
I was? I don't remember. But sure i'll ditto you online.

Also I dont think it will matter much but I got first in teams at this tournament as well with my Partner. Teamed with a ROB
lol...it was a long *** time ago....you made some blog about how kids from the ladder were johning about how "peach is cheap", or something.

also, how often does azen actually use peach? I was under the impression that he mostly uses Lucario.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
mister E

ur wrong and ur an idiot

a lot of ur posts could be taken as insulting. stating that Peach is easy to use online and implying that none of us know what the *** we are doing or talking about

don't be a scrub. show respect and you'll get it in return
Don't throw personal insults, they won't be tolereated. (you can call people wrong , but idiot no way)

Anyone to throw any more personal insults anywhere on the Peach forums will get an infraction from now on, under "minor flaming"

Iwan Azen only uses Peach sometimes. Usually one set per tournament in major tournies judging from the last few major tournies he went to including HOBO 11.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Don't throw personal insults, they won't be tolereated. (you can call people wrong , but idiot no way)

Anyone to throw any more personal insults anywhere on the Peach forums will get an infraction from now on, under "minor flaming"

Iwan Azen only uses Peach sometimes. Usually one set per tournament in major tournies judging from the last few major tournies he went to including HOBO 11.
I just want that issue to be done with...
So yeah, I've seen a vid of Azen using a Peach against a Diddy before and he won. He didn't do anything too advanced, but he used a heck of a lot of floating combos.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why does this even matter? getting into a big fight over wifi.

Fine I'll change the subject. I'm so godly that at the tournament yesterday I got there late. So Me and my partner had to start up in losers bracket and won teams straight for 1st. There new topic, old one dead.

hova

Smash Champion
wow, Peach users are mostly mad stupid and homo. ya'll need to stop being pansies all day

i kinda forgot why i stopped checking these boards. someone throw me a PM when something useful is posted

*misses smashboards before it got boring and sensitive*

mister E- you're a complete moron

M15t3R E

Smash Master
wow, Peach users are mostly mad stupid and homo. ya'll need to stop being pansies all day

i kinda forgot why i stopped checking these boards. someone throw me a PM when something useful is posted

*misses smashboards before it got boring and sensitive*

mister E- you're a complete moron
Edrees- it seems he hates me more than he loves SWF.
Hova- I chuckled as I read that, even that last line.

Why does this even matter? getting into a big fight over wifi.

Fine I'll change the subject. I'm so godly that at the tournament yesterday I got there late. So Me and my partner had to start up in losers bracket and won teams straight for 1st. There new topic, old one dead.
Dark.Pch is too good! I thought you deserved more than 5th in Peach tournament rankings.
So how many doubles teams were there?

Sky`

Smash Lord
:3
Raar.
aar.
Hova feels Manly. Or Womanly, I don't really know his/her gender.
But in any case...
Edrees, I'm commin to Socal this weekend to take you out of tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
/10i'mgoingtorapeyousoprepareyourself<3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Edrees- it seems he hates me more than he loves SWF.
Hova- I chuckled as I read that, even that last line.

Dark.Pch is too good! I thought you deserved more than 5th in Peach tournament rankings.
So how many doubles teams were there?
I Forgot. I think around 13 teams

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Oh shi... *flys off in his wolfen to get away from the peach PMS attack*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
rob and peach ****.

well, i **** ; peach just watches lol

TeeVee, I did most of the work, shut up. All the times I saved your short azz. And me taking people on 1vs1 when you died. You lucky you my son, or I not let this kind of respect slide.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I do too. Only one problem with that. I am the only Peach Main on this side that travels to tournaments and plays in them alot. Everyone else is on the WC. There is hardly any East coast tournament Peach mains here.

Top Bottom