• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach PR List

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
A small committee of Peaches, along with an agreed-upon outsider, got together in order to create a national Peach PR list. The committee has a private group on AllIsBrawl and will be updating the list. We might bring more people on to it as well later on.

The goal of this is NOT bragging rights. Since the bottom spots are not strongly defined, this provides a motivation for Peaches to place higher at tournaments. In reviewing Ankoku's tournament records, it was rather amazing to discover just how few Peaches there were placing in tournaments.

Without further ado, we present, the first Peach PR list. This list will be updated as more tournies occur.

http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=3936

1. Edrees
2. Bone
3. Sky
4. Praxis
5. Dark.Pch
6. NikoK
7. DraikRowan
8. You
9. Hova
10. Smeesh

Several notes:

* Edrees is unquestionably first. If you argue it, you're stupid.

* This is list based on TOURNAMENT RESULTS ONLY, using money matches as a secondary source. Tournament results were weighted based on who attended, how many people attended, difficulty of region, and significant people that were defeated (if available) by the player.

* This list is NOT representative of skill level. Some extremely good Peaches, such as Mikey Lenetia, do not attend any major tournaments and thus cannot be placed, despite the fact that they could potentially be better than half the people on the list. Others, like DraikRowan, only attend very closed off regional tournaments and do well, but not against well known opponents.

* A lot of data went in to this- it was not haphazard. Ankoku's tournament listing was used, as well as the Peach Tourney Results thread. Unfortunately, not all Peach's post in the thread, nor do all Peaches register their tourney results on AiB, but between AiB, Ankoku, and the thread, we feel we have a very complete picture.

* Bone and Sky were very tough to place. Bone has a much sounder tournament record, with 1st and 2nd placements at major SoCal tournaments. Sky has made a massive improvement lately, with more frequent attendence and very high placings. If Sky continues at current rates he will likely pass Bone, but Bone's record is overall better, so he takes top spot.

* Praxis/Dark.Pch/Niko get an honorable mention for being the most frustrating set to place. Niko places higher at smaller tournaments. Praxis & Dark's records are almost identical- a ton of 9th place positionings on ~30-40 person tournaments, with the tiebreaker being a 2nd of 250 and better MM record for Praxis.

* I deliberately refused to place myself when making this list, and let everyone else in the group do it for me. I placed no input on where I should be in the list, nor did I make arguments.

* Azen is really freaking good at Peach, but his Peach is his third character, and Ankoku's list only shows two tournaments in which he listed Peach as a secondary. Thus, we decided not to consider him.

* The bottom positions could be overtaken very fast. Go out there and start placing at tournaments Peaches! :)

JuniorMints

Smash Cadet
Im on the committee, infact it was my idea. I think the list is a visual representation of where some of you new guys out there want to try and be. Give it your best shot. Go to IRL tournaments, place well! Have fun. Friendly competition is healthy.

If I see you at a tournament be sure Ill MM you.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I can't attend tournaments (are there even tournaments in England? Probably not where I live anyway) so all I want to say is good luck with the group :)

Can I ask what the purpose of the group is? A motivation for people to place higher at tourneys with Peach? And what does PR stand for?

Edit: Lol it means Power Rankings. My bad

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
This thread is gonna end in blood, gore and Peach tears ;( Hehe.
Actually, responses have been positive and mature so far. We really made a point of going solely off of tournament data so as to avoid a popularity contest, and will back up anything questioned :)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Something to look up to.

I haven't seen a lot of Bone's stuff, and who is this Smeesh person? :confused:

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Something to look up to.

I haven't seen a lot of Bone's stuff, and who is this Smeesh person? :confused:

He had a bunch of high placements at random tournaments we'd never heard of on Ankoku's tournament statistics.

He's a filler. There's very few Peaches that place in tournaments. As soon as someone else places in a major tournament he'll be knocked off, unless he starts getting known.

Gea

Smash Master
PR lists that only factor in tournament placings is flawed. It isn't what you place, its who you beat. Which is why regional zones use a committee to discuss who is better, since there is alot of grey haze. Even "weighting" tournaments cannot be done accurately.

Not that this list really matters or anything, but I thought you'd like to be clear on that.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
PR lists that only factor in tournament placings is flawed. It isn't what you place, its who you beat. Which is why regional zones use a committee to discuss who is better, since there is alot of grey haze. Even "weighting" tournaments cannot be done accurately.

Not that this list really matters or anything, but I thought you'd like to be clear on that.
Which is what we did. We pulled up attendance lists for every tournament when possible, especially to clear up the Dark v. Niko debate- we compared tournaments in which they both fought the same people, and how each did against similar opponents. And we did use a committee.

I'm on the WA PR Committee- I followed an identical format.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Which is what we did. We pulled up attendance lists for every tournament when possible, especially to clear up the Dark v. Niko debate- we compared tournaments in which they both fought the same people, and how each did against similar opponents. And we did use a committee.

I'm on the WA PR Committee- I followed an identical format.
But if you used a committee to determine which tournaments matter and what areas matter more, it's not based entirely on tournament results anymore now is it?

Anyway I'm glad to hear you're getting positive feedback though =)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You Peaches in the US should start coming out (lol). I'm talking about the unranked people! :p

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
* This is list based on TOURNAMENT RESULTS ONLY, using money matches as a secondary source.
That's the reason VaNz is not there, he's awesome too ^^ You guys are full of win.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I saw "You" and I was like, "Me?" :laugh:

PS: Is Dark.Pch coming to Connecticut? (Lives in Connecticut O_o)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
My name is mentioned in this thread at least twice, so I approve. ^_^

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Niko, since you were complaining about being below Dark on AiB too, let me just give you the data we used.

Notable Dark wins:
D1(Best falco in N.Y)
Snakeee (Best ZSS in New York)
GunX
Wigz
Icylight

Tournies:
9th of 62 (Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, New Jersey) 5/17/08
13th out of 30 (NYC weeklies) 6/??/08
13th out of 76 (Mass Madness 10, Massachusetts) 7/12/08
7th out of 44 (NYC Weeklies) 7/18/08
9th out of 60 (NYC weeklies) 7-25-08
9th out of 65 (Mass Madness 12) 10/4/08

Niko tourneys:

3rd out of 16 (Niko's! Niagara Tri-Weeklies! (Niko's Basement)) Mar/09/08
4th out of 21 (Niko's! Niagara Tri-Weeklies! (Niko's Basement)) Mar/29/08
7th out of 16 (Niko's! Niagara Tri-Weeklies! (Niko's Basement)) Jun/22/08
13th out of 41 (Niko's! Niagara Tri-Weeklies (Grantham Lions Club)) May/31/08
2nd out of 68 (Stratford Brawl) Jun/16/08
2nd out of 17 (SBaN#7) Jul/20/08 (*Nikos Note: Knocked out 4 people from higher PR ranking)
Twilight of Smash 5 (Southminister Church) ??/??/08

* 13th out of 16 (Brackets)
* 9th out of 71 (Pools)

Critical Hit 4

7th-33 in teams
21st of 21 in singles

On the surface these look pretty even. Niko, you've placed higher, but your tournaments were half the size, and the names there are less known (NinjaLink and Snakeee are extremely well known for their respective characters, meanwhile).

Since Dark's tournaments are 2-3 times larger than yours, your results are really even.
The thing that made us decide Dark in the end was...

1) Your results that you gave us are all from June and July. Dark's are recent.
2) At the only time you went to an East Coast tournament and faced Dark's usual opponents, you got dead last place.

You two are seriously the closest matched pair in terms of tourney rankings, and you could pass him really fast. Just keep going to tournies.

This little rivalry is way too silly.

Niko_K

Smash Master
This isn't even about Dark.Pch. I already know I'd **** him. Also if you look, Dark.Pch has NEVER placed higher than 7th. Just a note...

Wheres my list of notable players beaten? Usually the comparisons are point by point.

I beat Chillins wolf in tourney at CH4.
3 Stocked Inui's Marth on BF during tourney
KingAce(5th at ch4, beat chu, forte, boss and ALMOST(SD'd) Azen. 4th in doubles with Percon)
Ambrose(9th at CH4, knocked plank into losers)(Beat Plank + Neo in doubles with JL)
JL
Minus
DeLoRtEd1

Not to mention all the tournaments in Canada are always smaller, though our skill level has proven to be phenomenal and the tournaments have dense amounts of skill.

MM's definitely shouldn't affect the list at all either. If you could give me a logical reason why this affects the list that would be nice. If MM's matter than friendlies should too. Nothing compares to tournament play in seriousness ever.

It's just a silly idea in general. The only thing others are going to see in this thread is that this is an official ranking of the entire Peach player consensus.

Also, I've said this eight billion times. Azen SECONDS peach, not thirds xD. He used Peach as a counter to DDD for some reason, and won. Against Sebreik.....

Silly!

Praxis, your tournament record doesn't reflect a fourth place either....

Praxis:
9th out of 24 (EWU Brawl Monthlies V) 8/9/08.
13th out of 43 (GameClucks National) ??/??/??

Little bit biased

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And once again, we have Niko on my case as usual. Geez Niko keep my name out your mouth. If you think you are better than prove it. So far you have not prove a damm thing to me ever since you picked up brawl that you are better.

- You play in small tournys
- Everytime you come to the U.S you do horrible. Stick to canada tournaments Where you have a chance.
- I play out side of my state as well and place well in tournaments with a big attendence.

So please stop the crying. You always do and say crap like this when it has to deal with me>you. You are so jealous its insane. All the stuff and crap you say and do that deals with me. You don't see me crying about the list do you? So why you gotta catch a period about it. And Beating azen in a friendlie does not mean ****. Take him out in tournament. where it matters. You have not done as much as I have to prove you are better. You are just stubborn and jealous as usual, thus you post this crap and lash out to me...all the time. And in CH4 you came in dead last.

But since you wanna go on about beating azens Peach in a FRIENDLIE To get your rep up and the attention you want. Let me get out my friendlie list on who I beat

NinjaLink- More than 2 times (how many times you beat him Niko?), D1, Snakeee,Leo, Wes C4!? ( also remember I fought him in a tournament match at a weeklie and sent him to losers so you can ad that to good people I beat in tournaments. if you need info on C4!?, Ask D1 about him. He will tell you how good he is.) Hayato and his brother (dont know his brothers name) ASL.

But friendlies dont matter so this list is nothing. Though it shows that once again I but in more hard work in this game than you do. And you just cant take it. jealous lil 16 year old boy crying out for Peach attention and will do or say anything just to be over me. Thus why you post crap like this about me and do the crap you do dealing with me.

I worked hard and done what I had to do to get the respect and all for my Peach. I am not some young teen crying out for attention cause he thinks this Peach player is not better than he is. You are the only one here crying about ****. Seriously, if you are really that jealous, go main another character and **** Peach. That way you wont have to worry about Dark.Pch>Niko.

And it does not matter if I never placed Higher than 7th. You getting happy cause you have? Look at how many people were at the tournament when you went above 7th. I could place what you did at a tournout like that and guess what? It would not mean **** to me at all. Cause tournout was small. You came to America twice and got beat up bad. And funny thing is, CH4 was a small tournout, something that you are use too. But got the **** beaten out of you.

So Keep on crying. Keeping being jealous of me. Keep going on about " I would **** Dark.Pch, I am better, I place higher than he does in tournaments, he never went past 7th. I am Niko K" Don't me 2 ****s to me or anyone else and we ALL dont care. The more you go on about this, the more it shows how jealous you are. And that you can't take the fact that Dark.Pch> Niko. This is getting old Niko. You been at this for too long. And I dont even say anything to you anymore. But about 10 people knew you were gonna say something like this. So it was to be expected.

How about you actually learn to be really good, and the full basics of brawl, or a fighting game in general before you open you mouth about me. I don't say anything about you or start with you. So do me a Favor and FINALLY hope off and leave me be. Dark.Pch>Niko k. it's done.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ill just summarize,

- Our small tournaments have tons of amazing players
- I beat NL's Rob, Diddy, and Ike Multiple times
- I do great in the US, CH4 was just horribly ran, and I still beat amazing players, Chillin?!?!
- Never mentioned Azen, beating him is an accomplishment though
- Quantity < Quality of players in Tournaments
- You're argument mainly justified that I'm jealous, which I'm far from
- 6th is pretty good for someone who doesn't know the basics of brawl ;)

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
T

Praxis, your tournament record doesn't reflect a fourth place either....

Praxis:

Little bit biased
If you read through the thread, I've posted a ton of updates that Draik has not updated the thread with. And I did not rate myself at all in the discussion.

2nd of 250 at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) Tournament
3rd/10 at IESmash Mini. 4 PR members present.
13th/43 at GameClucks National. Present were 17/20 of WA's PR, DSF, and four of Oregon's PR.
9th/34, GameClucks Monthly October - Oct 4th 2008
13th/23, EWU VI: No Trippin at Cheney Delights - Oct 11th 2008

Dark, Niko, knock it off. This'll be reviewed in the next update. Please, no fighting.

When I approached you on MSN, I asked you about notable matches. You did not mention Azen. :p And this was not MM.

You could easily be the better player, but power rankings work that way. I'm below people on the WA PR that I can beat, and there are people below me that I feel are better (Deva).

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'd like to think that I'm being civil with Dark.Pch, I'm not angry. Just justifying my opinion. Also out of curiosity who were the panelists for the PR, usually the most experienced players should be panelists to make things accurate. I'm still not seeing 4th from your rankings.

Oh well, this really doesn't even mean much. We have to wait for a national tournament (CH5?) for some accuracy, and even then it's still meaningless.

JuniorMints

Smash Cadet
If it really came down to it, Dark and niko would tie unless you two actually faced each other in a MM or tournament. But have you ever seen two players on a PR in the same spot? One has to be above the other some way some how. your position is SET IN STONE.

the list isnt freaking godly perfect. just getting 10 Peach mains that actually compete in tournaments was hard enough. If we did it by skill there would be like 15 peach mains, and hell I'd be up there myself.

if you dont feel your spot is accurate, do soemthign about it. or just simply ignore it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It's not about Dark.Pch. It seriously isn't. Even if I was 2nd I would complain.

This concept is just one big flaw and there shouldn't be a character specific ranking ever. There is no concrete way to decide who is the best with X character 8 months into the games competitive life span.

PR's are a regional thing, making a PR based off of a plethora of completely different tournaments, which have different rule-sets, customs from region to region, and different skill levels and quantities of players makes this list so flawed it isn't even worth the time.

Think about it realistically, what purpose does this list actually serve. What it's doing is giving players below us a false sense of how the "top" peach mains compare to each other.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
This idea/thread is pretty retarted. Sorry, but trying to compare players who've never faced each other and pretty much only competed in completely different regions/scenes is pretty hard to take even semi-seriously.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ill just summarize,

- Our small tournaments have tons of amazing players
- I beat NL's Rob, Diddy, and Ike Multiple times
- I do great in the US, CH4 was just horribly ran, and I still beat amazing players, Chillin?!?!
- Quantity < Quality of players in Tournaments
- You're argument mainly justified that I'm jealous, which I'm far from
- 6th is pretty good for someone who doesn't know the basics of brawl ;)
#1- Niko Bull cause from what NL told me, after you bragged about beating him, he said you only Beat him 2 times, the rest of the matches you did not beat him. trust me, I find **** out before I post up about them. I believe it was his ROB once and then Ike? But nothing of you touching his diddy for a win, and more than once.

So yea that was a lie. Now I am gonna find out about inui. lets see it you three stocking his Marth is a lie too.

#2- No you do not. CH4 you did horrible, and before that you went to another US tournament in buffalo N.Y and did horrible there too. Dude, don't try to be slick I look stuff up and ask around. And was this a friendlie you beat chillen in? If so and not in tournament, dont mean ****. You can show off and do good as much as you want in friendlies. In the tournaments you do horrible.

#3- It was a friendlie dude. Look at all the names I beat in friendlies. Though it does not mean anything. And Nothing to brag about. And if Beating azen is an accomplishment, Then the names I gave out in my other Post are 2 but once again it means nothing.

#4- You are getting too hype for your placing in tournaments. Your turnouts are small. Mines are big, and reason I get what I get cause the competition here is Hard. With Good azz players. So me not going pass 7th is nothing to shut me down of my hard work and skills. For me going ALL Peach in a big tournaments with all these good players in it, It means something and shows how good I am and hard work I put in. But If you wanna be like that, come to the US and place better than me here instead of doing horrible as usual when you come to the US.

#5- If you are not jealous, quit with the dumb comments about me/insults, w/e. Quit making threads about me, quit making jealousy comments about me on videos with me in it. Quit putting my name if the ending of your videos insulting me. And Most of all. Quit always starteing things about how you are better than me and such when I dont say 2 ****s too you and you have not proved much for it to begin with.

#6- Not impressed and nether is anyone else. Once again look at the turnout. But I remember you said the Quality of players in Tournaments. Thats how CH4 was. Samm turnout and you got deal last. But this was not canada. This was the United states of America. So Yea, that six means nothing, you come to The U.S 2 times and do horrible both times.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Now its a debate? Jesus.

1. He doesn't have to tell the truth either. That's what happened though, whether or not he admits it. I also made Inui quit out of the match xD

2. CH4 I did good, everyone there recognized my skill level and I was bathed in compliments and comments about how I should've placed way higher due to the lack of any seeding.

3. Alright? I said it didn't matter too! Awesome.

4. Tournaments here in Canada have amazing players as well, the amount of skill here isn't much different. I also go all peach :O Quantity < Quality

5. Irrelevant to jealousy, I pick on you because you lack any intelligence and it's funny. I get a kick out of it.

6. I can hardly understand this lmfao. Dead last at ch4? 21st out of 61 isn't dead last if I recall correctly.

Do you just ignore everything I say and just ramble on about the same things over and over again?

I think so!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Jesus Christ, can't you Peach players give your cute little egos a rest? If you're not going to get #1 you don't matter anyway.

JuniorMints

Smash Cadet
peopel compare each other all the time; no matter where they are from or even different eras in time. you will be compared regardless. the variables a consistent. not different in deciding the list.

you dont even have to agree or approve its just soemthing i thought about and came up with. with the help of others created this list.

so just ignore it then.

JuniorMints

Smash Cadet
we are not saying that Niko or Dark arent great, dude you two are so evenly matched its crazy.

no one is doubting canadas smash scene. you guys ****. but we're just going by stats.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Now its a debate? Jesus.

1. He doesn't have to tell the truth either. That's what happened though, whether or not he admits it. I also made Inui quit out of the match xD

2. CH4 I did good, everyone there recognized my skill level and I was bathed in compliments and comments about how I should've placed way higher due to the lack of any seeding.

3. Alright? I said it didn't matter too! Awesome.

4. Tournaments here in Canada have amazing players as well, the amount of skill here isn't much different. I also go all peach :O Quantity < Quality

5. Irrelevant to jealousy, I pick on you because you lack any intelligence and it's funny. I get a kick out of it.

6. I can hardly understand this lmfao. Dead last at ch4? 21st out of 61 isn't dead last if I recall correctly.

Do you just ignore everything I say and just ramble on about the same things over and over again?

I think so!
Oh god Niko Please. #5 is funny. The idiot here is you. You do it out jealously and attention. When ever I get praised, noticed or etc. You always come in with something as I said before on what you do. You lil excuse to why you do it is bull, for now these days I dont say much 2 you and could careless. So yea I will go with lil jealous teen on his attention period for Peach fame against another Peach player who he trully things he would ****. Yea...that sounds about right.

And Once again you are a liar. I saw the results for CH4. 61 people did not enter singles. Me Hova, and the rest all saw the results and how horrible you did. You kid, are a bad liar. Also I can tell you are trying to con your way out of this. cause if if 61 people really enter singles.....why are you saying this NOW also when me and Praxis blow up your spot on CH4, you said nothing about there being 61 people in singles. Or else you would have told everyone that And would have added the results. To the Peach tournament thread. Results are up and we all saw them before hand. And what was also funny was that you Put what you placed at CH4 on all is brawl, But not how many people entered, I wonder why? But since people are NOW getting on you about it you bring out a magic entrant number when we all saw the results and how HORRIBLE you did?

Niko, You are not slick kid. I am Not stupid, and smarter than you are, and I am not only talking about smash nether. I seen this slick **** before. I am 20 years old. Been there, done that at your lil sweet 16 age of yours. So I am guessing you are lieing about other **** too? I think NinjaLink is telling the truth. The hell he has to lie about you for? And I am sure you are lieing about inui as well, but don't worry, i already have that taken care of to find out the truth about that. So it clearly shows just about anything that may come out your mouth to make yourself look good is clearly bull.

With that said, are you done now. If you don't like how you are in this list, and it does not matter, quit complaining about it. You don't see me complaining about this list. Even if I have my own opinions on it. Get off your period please and quit crying about the list. Just don't post and troll the thread if you don't like it. Don't mean **** right? So do't worry about it. done.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Niko_K, you almost threestocked me in game two, but you got dominated game one and game three and lost the set. >_>;

One random match doesn't really prove much. I do think you're a pretty good Peach, though. Edrees is the only one that really scares top players around here, though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wait, what? My record of CH4 reads 61 entrants. This link:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193074
shows that Mew2King remembered at least the top 32 brackets.

I don't think only 21 people entered singles. Also, NikoK got 25th, not 21st.
That list counts 31 people for singles brackets. So that can't be right. And Niko tied for last place which seems to be 25th with a few others.

Also Niko Says he beat inui in a tournament. He beat him within the set. But did not take the set. Inui won that. So Praxis or Mints, if he told you se beat inui in tournament, its a lie. he lost the set.

Niko Problaby says 21st counting the spot number he was put in on the result list. But people do tie for the same spot.

Top Bottom