• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED! PLZ NO MORE POSTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Wow, really? A whole thread just to prove a matchup? Long live Smashboards......

If only I had my Wii...

Uffe

Smash Hero
If I beat him, It wont prove anything, if he beats me it wont prove anything. But since you said he is not a sore winner, then I will not look at him too much as arrogant. But the title of this thread makes me think otherwise.
It's called learning a playstyle. Apparently the title did its job by bringing you in here.

Villi

Smash Lord
I defeated Razmakazi 4-0

villi, i added you. i host

drk peach, relax. im not a bad guy.

Ohwow, you replied right away. Sorry I missed you. Let's play tomorrow, k? I'll be home from school at like 7 central.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Gimmie a second to get in touch with Peapo, he and Tudor have very close matches.

Xyro is playing against every character consecutively, to solidify his matchups from what I can tell. Don't take it personally kids.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
I'm game ahahaha. Though I expect to get thrashed due to me not knowing the match in the least :X.

10 matchup johns

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I think he's just trying to get some Peach footage for a combo video since he includes online play in them. He made this same type of thread in different character boards as well. :ohwell:

chandy

Smash Journeyman
hey wanna game wiv me, I ain't that gud but since every1 else so far has been beat might as well try lol. + r there ne rules such as no items, neutral stages etc.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's called learning a playstyle. Apparently the title did its job by bringing you in here.
Nah, I knew nothing about this thread, I found out about this from Praxis IM me on aim and wanting me to beat this guy.

DK2

Smash Apprentice
Hey i'll challenge you with my Peach and i'll prove you wrong, so are you ready for the challenge let's go!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
chandy i added you. i host

there was a little on our last match. but no johns

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Aww no comments? Well alrighty then...at least I won one :laugh:

You have an excellent Samus. I apologise for the lag (it wasn't very nice at times) and I ****ed up quite a bit (I think I accidently killed myself at least 2 or 3 times) but there is no denying you won fair and square

I'll try and offer my advice you others.

• Nair beats out Samus' missiles. I think there's been occasions where it's stopped a fully charged beam but I'm not too sure on that

• Zair will wreck you if you float too much. Try learning to perfect sheild it (this is impossible in the lag I had anyway) and try air dodgeing, although to be honest, I found myself gettting hit by other things. Toad will not work against Zair if Samus spaces well

• Samus' Dair is a spike and it can wreck your ground floating and kill you early if you screw up

• OOS Up + B from Samus is incredibly irritating. You can DI out of it but it's difficult (I'm still perfecting my DI'ing) so be very aware of Samus using this
I'll put more stuff up soon I got dinner now :) GG's Xyro, be sure to have some games with me again sometime

More stuff

• Samus' D Tilt is very nasty indeed. DI to the left/right if you get hit with it

• Be prepared to edge guard fiercely. Don't be berserk or you may end up getting spiked.

• If Samus is stuck on the ledge, she may try to SH Fair you whilst getting back on the stage. A good way to counter this is either Toad or to jump backwards and space a Fair

• Don't be an idiot and pull a Turnips up like crazy. It leaves you very open for getting stunned to death by missiles for the final charge shot finish

• F Tilt and Up Tilt work reasonably well. Use them if Samus is trying to Dair you when falling down. I'm pretty sure F Tilt will also stop her Fair

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
lol I thought I was linking you to the knockback thread Edrees?
I know you already saw it, you posted on page one.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
yeah 3-1, ggs xyro ur samus is awesum. I no i shudn't be complaining like this tho, my thumb was bruised so i had to use my index finger on the a and b buttons. I wud have lost neway but just so u don't think I'm terrible

chandy

Smash Journeyman
well go on then drk. peach. I've heard about how amazing u r form marc. If u think this doesn't prove nething then fine but still. Just give it a go. If u win then that record will be finished. U no u wanna just try... ;) ( neway it'll be a gud match 4 a peach of ur standard. )

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Maybe I might play him, but not now, I wanna wait till the three day limit is nearly up. and if he still does not have a lost, then I might play him. I just wanna see if someone comes in and takes him out. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show.

Xyro77

alright Xyro; I'm ready for my zair **** session if you are :O
your added. i host.

dark peach, dont let them pressure you. if you dont want to its fine........after all, its wifi. but if you do, ill play ya

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
your added. i host.

dark peach, dont let them pressure you. if you dont want to its fine........after all, its wifi. but if you do, ill play ya
Ha ha ha, I am not pressured. Its fine. Actually I like this thread. its kinda entertaining. No harm done. People are staring ti think I am the only one that could beat you. I don't wanna hold the fate of the Peach players, ha ha.

I'm sure there is someone out there that can do it.

Also, for upcoming Peach players that will fight this guy, here are 2 vids of me fighting a samus. Maybe this will help you. If not then it's cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUPMn7wxo3o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgDPVRsragY

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Xyro, don't come to the Oli forums just yet. Wait a couple days, so I can play you over the weekend.
(<-- doesn't play during weekdays)
If you don't come, I'll cry.

Xyro77

i lost to hotgarbage 2-3.

gimmi a sec. my internet is messin up. gimmi like 5 min ok?

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i think wut ur doing is an awsome idea tho, u learn the character match up well, and you get to have a better understanding of y they have their place on the tier list. lol i wuld be down for (but i dont own a wii) this in the diddy boards but u prolly alrdy have practice against le theins and hyialians didddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom