• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
sage got banned because he posted an inappropriate link in a private social group
Makes no sense to me

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i am kinda upset. i wanted to download "o did i win" so i could use it as a text message noise (maybe just during tourneys), but the only peach victory noise they had was from brawl and sucked :(

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
That works, since you and Alan started off as Sheik mains but then Alan switched schools for us.

Plus you're evil and we'd have a cello singoff

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Well I'm the only one who can be Santana because I'm the only one who has to go to the clinic.

Also I'm really ****ing mean.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Growlr and scruff. Anyway, dinner with my friend, her bf and her friend. All the waiters here...I'm going to swoon.

:phone:

prog

Pretty empty, but 2 setips: killer instinct and the xmen. Linkin park on the stereo. Oh man.

prog

So we had a team challenge in super Mario world. GET LAPPEDBY LUIGI ON RAINBOW ROAD.

Shot count:3

Top Bottom