• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm mostly just upset that the two burly black men that Darrel promised me (and found using DoH's Grinder app) wound up bailing on the whole "let's gang bang KK" thing.
Oh god you are so like Doll trolololol.

I'll give doll your shoutouts guys. He doesn't read swf that much.

Yea I look better without glasses and I'm usually more stylish, it's just that i was focused on the tournament and I can't see what turnips I pull without glasses on. It's a really frustrating fact that Doll always takes advantage of.

And I'm coming for you DoH. You will eventually be beaten by two rva Peaches and I will finally claim my throne of best arlington Peach. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wake you learned the ditto matchup so quickly after playing Doll. WTF man.

ShroudedOne, I always thought you were better than me, but you just don't know the Peach ditto matchup lol.

Mafia: again we have a close game and again you beat me. **** YOU!!!!! I will play you in a mm next tournament.

KirbyKaze: I want to carry you around in my purse.

Prog: you are a pretty funny guy. Pick up Peach plz.

Armada: you ***** me again, and probably don't even remember me. Story of my life lol.

I'm definitely going to try to figure out how to apply M2K's strategy to the Peach ditto. He's probably the best player at Peach ditto.

I also learned that me playing drunk >>>>>> sober me. Yay for techasing wtih fc nairs lol.

I know what I need to improve on now and will definitely be working on it. Thanks guys.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I have the habit of sounding good on the boards, and then performing subpar. :( But yeah, I'm going to see if anyone up here who knows how to use her wants to train me in them...

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Irish: I only met you for like a min, then i lost that doller in the falcon v peach mm, then I won two matches right back after the mm. so next time that doller will be mine. (also i was mad tired that day and i feel i said some dumb sounding stuff that day and if i did i apologize for that)
Johns. :3 haha, no problem dude.

Irish Mafia- You're really nice. The money match was fun, but you are definitely going down next time! :)
Yo, you're cool as ****. Out of all the random peach mains, you surprised me the most. I'm happy our MM got recorded, I feel like I played solid in it. We'll see about next time, haha. A little more work and I could see those dittos getting a lot closer.

Mafia: Thanks for the help on Fox. Talking to you and Armada, and thinking about the MU (as well as playing against Leffen for a while) made me better at Fox. Your Falcon and Peach are both really good.
Sorry we didn't get to play :c It was nice to meet you, and I'm happy I could help.

Sage, did we play more than once? I only remember our match from saturday night. You seemed alright, but I coulda just been 17 year old tipsy. :p jkjk. It was a super-fun match :3

@ everyone: I had a lot of fun playing vs peaches at Apex. I seriously cannot wait to play y'all again. Happy peach day!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It was nice to meet you guys/see some of you again. Too bad we couldn't get everyone together for a Peach Social group picture haha. <3 everyone

crush

Smash Master
peach mains are so catty i was just doing my thing moneymatching for citizen snips credit card and when i walked by that hipster Sage guy was like " DERP U DONT PLAY PEACH" i was about to $20 peach ditto MM but i didnt wanna make him feel bad

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
LOOOOL

I remember that. Apparently, I was supposed to be scrawny and white. And crush looked about how you might expect, which was fine with me. :)

crush

Smash Master
lol u were supposed to be a skinny white blond kid with glasses.

and strong bad was supposed to be the black guy. i guess you guys just switched people?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I wanna do shoutouts but they require so much energy.

So I think imma just keep procrastinating.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I think we might be able to let him be an honorary Peach main. But it's not up to me to decide that.

Hi, Krynxe!

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
o:

But hating on puff is a fad. How are you going to upgrade to :cool: status like this? :3

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'll just change the trend is all. And while :cool: status is cool and all, I don't need it.

Fads fade and change. Don't worry. I'm mother****ing ShroudedOne. :D

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Oh snap, changing the :cool: metagame in the peach disc thread.

I hear complimenting puff players is the newest hip thing to do.

I wanna be :cool: like shrouded, but I'm only :shades: status. :'(

freaksheet

Smash Cadet
I went back and played as peach today. I owneeeeeddddd.
Which I'm glad for, I think I got better, During my hiatus.
I still hate Fox with a passion tho.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Grindr is amazzzzing.

It's how I met my high status man candy

APEX pissed me off so much that there will be no gif shout outs

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Doll after round 1 pools
:happysheep:

DoH after round 2 pools
:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

Doll after not grabbing the edge in round 2 pools and getting 3rd seed as a consequence of it:
:sadsheep:
:mistyface:but actually...
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Top Bottom