• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i've decided crush and slientswag are like the little bros i've never had

and turaz is a cute little pre teen who will hopefully grow up one day :p

Turazrok

Smash Master
:(

I rode a my bicycle without training wheels yesterday you big bully!

Also good show at apex.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
That's a cute picture.

Peach dittos with you all were fun. I now realize that I know nothing about them. :) But they were still really fun.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I have always been a double main. I periodically switch back and forth between the two depending on which I feel more confident in. Currently that is peach, and I feel she's the better character overall.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
yo shoutouts to all the peachs i got to meet at apex. Also now i realize there are still tons of peachs, so now i need to learn that ****ing ditto which I hate so much

Wake: you are a mad cool guy, and kicked my *** in that one ditto we had. wish we got more matches in. Also it was cool rooming with you.

Vanz: you were also in our room but i didnt get to play you or anything. an opportunity wasted :(

Irish: I only met you for like a min, then i lost that doller in the falcon v peach mm, then I won two matches right back after the mm. so next time that doller will be mine. (also i was mad tired that day and i feel i said some dumb sounding stuff that day and if i did i apologize for that)

Shrouded: it was nice to meet you, but like irish it was only for a min.

Solar: i am not sure if u even come to these boards, but thanks for letting me stay in your hotel room, you seemed like a real cool guy. Also kinda loved how we had 4 peachs in that room, mad legit.

Doll: you were the first to make me realize i dont know the ditto at all. but it was nice meeting you and playing some friendlies and stuff. even though i still suck at the ditto playing you and your advice helped me get a little bit better.

heart: Not sure what to say which I havent already. at least i was close in the ditto i had with you (still lost :(). and u seemed like a real chill person.

Armada: you are to good, sad i only got one chance against you, but i think u had a tourney match to play or something so i understand why you had to go.

I think thats all the peachs i met if i forgot any my bad and sorry.

Also macd, I was asking around where u were, and people kept telling me i just missed you. so I will try to meet you next time. In fact i will try to meet all the peachs i missed next time, and hopeflly by then i will find a way to train and get mad good at this janky as ditto.

edit: since kk and prog come around here i will shout out to them as well.

KK: i really only met you for a min or so, and you randomly gave me a hug. but i didnt mind thought it was kinda weird for you to hug someone u didnt know but whatever :). anyway from the few moments i met you u seemed like a really nice person adn kinda hyper but in a good way. your enthusiasm was nice to see from such a high level palyer.

Prog: you are not just a nice person but also a hero. i owe you big time for giving me and my friend a ride, that helped a lot. hopefully we can meet up and play some matches or something. I feel like you would be able to help me learn some things and point out my mistakes and habits and stuff. (kinda got the sense you could help me with that stuff from talking to you in the car) also hopefully i didnt say anything dumb or come of badly in the car ride b/c tired johns. hopefully you can come to the next blu planet or something as well.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It was nice meeting you too, Nagace. We didn't get to play any, though.

Yeah, I don't know balls about the Peach ditto (though I was doing ok against M2K for a little bit, till he wisened up). Wake and Sage ***** me in that (you guys are really, really good). Too bad there aren't any Peaches here...

Also, you'll be glad to know that I've seen Armada use the DJLP thing that you talked about. I don't know if he's used it during a techchase, cause he usually uses it when he's flashing tech skill while the opponent respawns, but it was pretty cool. I'll go back and see if he used it more than that...

Wake

Smash Master
Peach Shout outs!

Vanz- It was fun playing you. You're soo good at the ditto. I was rooting for you against Armada too. Hope we can play again sometime soon.

DoH- You're really fun to play against. I'll be taking pink from you next time. Actually, we should do a pink match next time. Whoever wins gets pink whenever we play each other.

Doll- Also, really fun to play against. I'm glad I could take one game off of you! ha You're good at the ditto too. :urg: Also, you're really adorable :)

NAGACE- Fun hangin out. Wish we could've played more than one match though. Oh well. Next time!

thesage- Fun playing you in dittos too! The Peach TV was fun. Can I just say that you look better without glasses on?

Armada- My goodness you're good. Fun chatting with you after the tournament too. I'll take you down in a Peach ditto eventually. Be ready. I know how much you hate the ditto.

SillyOne- Finally got to meet you! Thanks for playing! Enter next time sheeesh.

MacD- Good stuff in bracket! You're so good. Funny too!

UsuperKingZant- Fun ditto as the same color! (are you Heart?)

KirbyKaze- Well we never Peach dittoed, but you still owned me with Sheik anyways. Nice to finally meet ya.

Alan- You were taller than I thought you'd be. I didn't get to talk to you or play you. Oh well. You and Shroomed are still my favorite team. Good job!

Solar- Fun money matches. Maybe next time huh? ;) Thanks for the room!

Irish Mafia- You're really nice. The money match was fun, but you are definitely going down next time! :)

To any Peach that I forgot... oooppppss

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
yo do u guys know if there is like a thread for general shout outs? or do i just have to go from board to board or something?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Well, okay, I'll give shout outs as well. They may be scattered, cause I'm sleepy, but whateves. :)

Wake: You're really technical, and good at the Peach ditto. I certainly need to learn that MU (not that it's realy relevant, but it's fun. Even when you're getting owned......). You also have a silly personality. :D

Sage: You are also good at the ditto. And you're pretty animated, and fun to play with. And I think I agree with Wake about the glasses.

Doll: I only saw you playing dittos with M2K, but you're really good. Wow. Hopefully, I can play you at the next big tournament.

MacD: I was a chicken and never said hi to you. :( You're hella good, though. Good job with not having played the game and still beating good people.

Alan: I said hi to you on Friday, I think, but I never got to play against you. Hopefully, next time, I will.

N.A.G.A.C.E.: It was nice meeting you, though it was for a fraction of a moment...hopefully, we'll play next time.

Mafia: Thanks for the help on Fox. Talking to you and Armada, and thinking about the MU (as well as playing against Leffen for a while) made me better at Fox. Your Falcon and Peach are both really good.

Armada: What is it with you and being a beast at this character!? Anyways, thanks for the advice on Fox and Marth, and for entertaining my other questions. I'm saddened that you'll be in this country another 3 days, and I won't be able to play you again. But we'll meet again, and I will take my 4-stocking with pride. :D

DoH: I would see you around, but I never played against you. I have to do that next time, huh?

UsurperKingZant (a.k.a. ♥): You're a really fun person. I can tell by the pink dye on your hands, and the twinkle in your eyes. We never Peach dittoed, but we DID do double Zelda in teams. You kinda carried me, but we still did well. :D Hopefully, we'll play together again (as well as against each other)

Vanz: I didn't even see you around...next time, I'll look for you specifically.

KirbyKaze: I want all kinds of matches with you. You were a cool guy, but it seemed like I saw you at only wrong times. Gotta work on my timing. :D

I'm not fogetting anyone, I think.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, I learned that shielding is very bad in Peach dittos. From there, I should be able to build something. But next national I go to, I'll definitely seek you out for more ditto practice.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Peach ditto according to M2K:

1. Float back fair (ideally wait for them to fair first, then fair them as they miss you)
2. WD back d-smash
3. Walk away d-smash
4. Run away dash cancel d-smash

:awesome:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm mostly just upset that the two burly black men that Darrel promised me (and found using DoH's Grinder app) wound up bailing on the whole "let's gang bang KK" thing.

Top Bottom