• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i'm not gonna lie, blue is like meh and when doing technical stuff with blue it doesn't even seem like you are moving that fast

idk if i've told the peach boards this, but it's really funny that i main blue because for every other character i use the red/pink skin. maybe just cause it's the default so i didn't wanna use it, who knows
kinda confused here. u main blue peach but u find she looks slower? not like how fast she looks matters. but why do u use blue if u think she looks slower. or was that a joke that went over my head b/c when reading it I didnt take it as a joke?

MacD

Banned via Administration
kinda confused here. u main blue peach but u find she looks slower? not like how fast she looks matters. but why do u use blue if u think she looks slower. or was that a joke that went over my head b/c when reading it I didnt take it as a joke?
whenever i watch pink peaches or play pink myself, i just feel like it looks faster. BUT who cares how fast something looks. i obviously don't do things faster playing a different color, that's just stupid.

idk, just picked blue when i started and go with it. i think it's just because i'm anti default color, like i always always have to change my color so that tendency followed when i played peach

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If she was a character she'd be beast. I never did beat that game because of her. oAo'
The efficient way (w/o using what is truly efficient or broken):

1) Just make sure you hit the stylish, assumes you have rally wink

2) general procedure is:

Power lift > rally wink > multibounce (hands) / power bounce (no hands)
Multibounce (hands) / powerbounce (no hands) > rally wink > power bounce [until the lift wears off]

Sweet Treat or Feast appropriately; rally wink, mario action 1, mario action 2 with stylish will recover your SP real quickly

Since you've probably got like 40 health ('cuz you probably invested in health) honestly don't even bother swapping to Vivian for Veil, just take the hit like a champ, heal, rally wink, and then keep hitting her. It's more efficient than swapping out in terms of damage. Defense +1 badges don't do anything because all her crap is some kind of life drain or lightning so put damage dodge on or something.

ALTERNATIVELY

If you can't multibounce and kill both hands consistently or lack rally wink, then use Vivian for the fight instead of Goombella. Make sure whatever she summons dies and light her on fire a lot. Veil the charge attacks, blah, blah, blah.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I need to play TTYD again...I barely remember any of what KK just mentioned.

As far as Peaches color goes, it's weird, I have the same dilemma. The different colors seem to mean different things to me.

Green Peach:
She's swift, but she seems a bit bulkier/thicker than the others. I dunno why...
White Peach: She seems to be the fastest to me, and also the most fluid and freeform.
Pink Peach: She actually seems to be the slowest, and seems to weigh a lot.
Blue Peach: UM...she seems to be the most technical?
Daisy: Why would I ever use her. That's just wrong.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Melee didn't have red Peach, did it? Just used Pink for teams?

In that case, Green Peach is the one I use.

/hasn'tplayedMeleeinwaytoolong

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
The efficient way (w/o using what is truly efficient or broken):

1) Just make sure you hit the stylish, assumes you have rally wink

2) general procedure is:

Power lift > rally wink > multibounce (hands) / power bounce (no hands)
Multibounce (hands) / powerbounce (no hands) > rally wink > power bounce [until the lift wears off]

Sweet Treat or Feast appropriately; rally wink, mario action 1, mario action 2 with stylish will recover your SP real quickly

Since you've probably got like 40 health ('cuz you probably invested in health) honestly don't even bother swapping to Vivian for Veil, just take the hit like a champ, heal, rally wink, and then keep hitting her. It's more efficient than swapping out in terms of damage. Defense +1 badges don't do anything because all her crap is some kind of life drain or lightning so put damage dodge on or something.

ALTERNATIVELY

If you can't multibounce and kill both hands consistently or lack rally wink, then use Vivian for the fight instead of Goombella. Make sure whatever she summons dies and light her on fire a lot. Veil the charge attacks, blah, blah, blah.
This is ****ing hilarious to read if you dont know what you're talking about.

When you go into the rotation, all I can picture is peach in a ghetto *** music video.

freaksheet

Smash Cadet
I was also younger when I had thousand year door, so I didn't have the internet to help me along. >.> I would love to play it again.
As for peach colors I would say it's just a matter of comfort.
I know I use white peach the best because she's my default, I never ever use blue peach.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I need to play TTYD again...I barely remember any of what KK just mentioned.

As far as Peaches color goes, it's weird, I have the same dilemma. The different colors seem to mean different things to me.

Green Peach:
She's swift, but she seems a bit bulkier/thicker than the others. I dunno why...
White Peach: She seems to be the fastest to me, and also the most fluid and freeform.
Pink Peach: She actually seems to be the slowest, and seems to weigh a lot.
Blue Peach: UM...she seems to be the most technical?
Daisy: Why would I ever use her. That's just wrong.
Are you trying to mindgame like Mango now? lolll.

john!

Smash Hero
one time i accidentally changed my color to daisy and didn't realize it until the match started.

luckily i managed to rip the power cord out of the socket before "GO!" appeared

imagine if i hadn't...

freaksheet

Smash Cadet
So much Daisy hate, I know when the game first came out I thought it was nifty that they included her as an alternative color.

But I'll never use her whilst playing.
I know one guy at my school does.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I tried using Daisy yesterday for the first time in...forever.

Got absolutely ***** in my first stock. No tech skill, getting comboed everywhere, blah blah blah. Rage quit (something I've only done once before), and switched back to white Peach. Did significantly better in the following match.

That is NOT a coincidence, people.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm not personally one who engages in Christmas...uh...activities, outside of being home for break. =P

So, not really.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i gotta make my birthday list.
you didnt come to sudden death, which is to bad i wanted to meet u. (i am a little apprehensive about meeting someone in person who i met over the internet so the tourney would of been a good place to meet)

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
If you could change peach in almost any way, what would you do? I'm trying to get a few ideas for things we could do to peach in Project M. Buff bomber so that it has a lot better risk/reward factor maybe?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I would give Peach:
Faster Running Speed
Dthrow -> Knee
Fox's Shine
Falco's Lasers
Super Armor on her Jump
Longer Wavedash
Falco's Dair
Fox's upsmash
Marth's fsmash

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If you could change peach in almost any way, what would you do? I'm trying to get a few ideas for things we could do to peach in Project M. Buff bomber so that it has a lot better risk/reward factor maybe?
I'd say faster run speed and better grab range is all she needs. More than that would be ridiculous.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I'd give her a costume where she was black with pink hair and had booty shorts on.

Then i'd make a combo video to *insert nicki minaj song*

Top Bottom