• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I played Adele for a bit.

Then I went back to Owl City because I FEEL EMOTIONALLY VULNERABLE TO ELECTRONIC LOVE SONGS RIGHT NOW.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I played Adele for a bit.

Then I went back to Owl City because I FEEL EMOTIONALLY VULNERABLE TO ELECTRONIC LOVE SONGS RIGHT NOW.
If u like owl city and they r the band i am thinking of i think u would like the band "postal service" they sound kinda similar

:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
If we're going down that road, he might like Death Cab for Cutie, since the lead singer from that is in the Postal Service.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
If we're going down that road, he might like Death Cab for Cutie, since the lead singer from that is in the Postal Service.
True but death cab and postal service sound different from each other, like i use to be really into postal but i never liked death cab

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Well, I've listened to and like both very much, but you're right, they do have different sounds (somewhat). Just a suggestion. I never understood the Owl City thing, either. They just sound dull, to me. (But then Coldplay is my favorite band, sooo....)

Wake

Smash Master
I'm not sure if I've ever even listened to Coldplay. Well, I probably have heard something floating around and not known it's by them.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
What made u go from being correct to being to incorrect? Is it b/c your avatar looks like hes going to the dark side?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
sveet soundin like those WC players that are like "ehh big tourney 2 hrs away... ehhh i went to one last weekend"

MacD

Banned via Administration
I don't understand why we haven't had an ABBA night on Idol or Glee
dude seriously

when they did dancing queen i was so happy, then i was wondering why the hell they hadn't done more abba ever

hopefully they'll do more soon or have an abba episode

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
sveet soundin like those WC players that are like "ehh big tourney 2 hrs away... ehhh i went to one last weekend"
I housed darkrain last weekend... who else at SMYM is gonna inspire me enough to take a day off work (lose ~$60) and spend $100 in traveling, tournament and food?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it's almost exactly what i heard people saying the weekend after genesis 2 when i was in socal afterward lol. was like a 25man local 40 mins away and people were like "i dunno man that's PRETTY FAR"

MW eats up any tourney they can get

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
To be fair, Socal used to have like a tournament every week, so skipping out on ones wasnt unheard of.

Of course Norcal always envied that because we had such a shoddy tournament record.

MacD

Banned via Administration
you do realize genesis was a 3 day tourney, most people had at least 5 days if you include the travel, so cal peeps driving around 6ish+ hours at the least to get there

if people had things to do during the week, skipping out on a local isn't crazy, even if the next one wasn't gonna be for a few weeks. it's not weird to want to not go a small local weekend after genesis, even if there is out of state guest when he isn't known/loved by many

and as alan said, people in so cal knew there would be another one within a month so yea

Top Bottom