• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ShroudedOne I don't understand why you always have a female avatar if you say you're straight

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wake do you have a doubles partner for SMYM yet? I find out later today whether or not I have one already.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm late? If you mean to her, I'm always late to good music. :urg:

I honestly don't know, Strong Bad. I really don't. I guess you could say I like looking at women that much? I've noticed that even though I don't care for blondes, they show up in my avatars all the time.

Wake, what did I tell you about Double Peach? It should NEVER be done! (Rooting for you, btw)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Ellie Goulding. A singer I've become infatuated with recently :)

I did double Peach in some friendlies this past Friday, and I found myself cringing at each hit into painful Peach hit. She seems to hit so hard and unfairly when there are two of them. At the next national, when I'm actually decent, maybe we should do double Peach, Wake. =D

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
You're just discovering Ellie? I pity you.

I've been blessed by her voice for the past year or so and its been an amazing experience.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
So i never heard of this singer, is she popular now or something? B/c i proudly dont know to much about pop culture nowadays

:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Slowly, I begin to see the light in all things, Alan. :D

I don't know how popular she is. I just know that I'm dancing in my chair whenever I'm listening to her. And I'm hardly the dancing type.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Really? Adele is fairly good (though I don't really listen to her). I don't see what issue you'd find with her voice...

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Adele singing live gives me chills, if you cant respect her voice you should stop talking in this place.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
People made fun of me for being gay and not liking Nicky Minaj.

They then made fun of me for being gay and liking some Lady Gaga songs.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I only know who adele is b/c my bro and sister like her. I dont listen to the radio and i dont watch shows on tv that would tell me who she is. But she is a pretty good singer

:phone:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Im a Computer Science and Math double major who doesn't watch TV... Basically I am about as far detached from social media as it gets.

Top Bottom