• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Wake

Smash Master
Thats just like getting someone **** faced drunnk and taking advantage of them.

As DoH always says: "The difference between a straight guy and a gay guy is 8 beers."
hahaaa oh wow.

Hmm I think that I would see that person much differently, and it doesn't seem very fair so I would say no.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm not 100% sure how I would act under those circumstances, but I want to say I would say "no". I'm really trying to avoid heavy closet-cases right now.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
That feeling when you thought you dropped Peach like 6 months ago only to take a trip to Pittsburgh and do a million times better against vudujin and the lake using Peach

looks like I am just meant to use her

So how has everyone been since I disappeared (girlfriend johns )

MacD

Banned via Administration
That feeling when you thought you dropped Peach like 6 months ago only to take a trip to Pittsburgh and do a million times better against vudujin and the lake using Peach

looks like I am just meant to use her

So how has everyone been since I disappeared (girlfriend johns )
this guy is probably the worst peach main out there

doesn't know how to lie or facebook stalk

MacD

Banned via Administration
he said that mike g said i post peach secrets on my facebook

we had 1 friend in common and it wasn't mike G

like 1 friend, how hard is it to see that it's not mike G LOL

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
so i have a gamer tag and i am not going to change it, but how would u people of felt about the tag "the abstract"?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
How would you guys feel about the gamer tag

Dr. Count Sveeter Crumbs McGee Crazy Eyes "Captain of the Mother****in Ship" Gatorade Thompson

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
How would you guys feel about the gamer tag

Dr. Count Sveeter Crumbs McGee Crazy Eyes "Captain of the Mother****in Ship" Gatorade Thompson
I like it but not sure about the gatorade thompson part. Maybe if u changed it to powerade

:phone:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Spent the night at the house of an ex boyfriend because I was running errands in his part of the city.

Stayed up the entire night. We cuddled and watched the sun rise. Was really nice. I'm really happy I went.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
No, not since then. But lately. It just takes something good to happen in here again.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I know this thread didnt die right after the mod thing, but i sort of feel it helped slow this thread down. On the other hand maybe people just dont have anything to talk about, i for one have been busy and have not had much to say

:phone:

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
lol max b/c of your avatar i am bound to believe u.

Also on a oddly related note for the 1st time in a long time i changed my avatar

Top Bottom