• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Musicals are very boring in general for me. I do like rocky horror picture show, but that's cause it's weird as **** lol.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Musicals can be boring, but there are many great shows out there. Not to mention most people have never seen a professional show, which tend to be far superior to high school/community theater productions. I challenge anyone to watch Avenue Q and not enjoy it.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Peligro is right avenue q is pretty ****ing awesome. Also for a film class i had to watch singing in the rain and that was solid, also when it first opened i saw lion king on Broadway and iirc that was really good. So yea there r some good musicals but glee was not one of them

Edit: not sure if u count the movie lion king as a musical (idk why u wouldn't since they do sing) but if u count that then mmanyearly 90's Disney movies are pretty awesome musicals as well.
:phone:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
The pilot of glee was amazing. Dark comedy; student teacher molestation, drug plantings, Tracy Flick style ambition, awesome Journey covers. Then they tried appeasing the masses and we ended up with the Bieber episode

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
I have yet to watch a full episode of Glee, so I can't really speak for it. Singing in the Rain (and Gene Kelly in general) is really good. I think most folks' idea of musicals is Glee, Bye, Bye, Birdie and other cheesy high school type musicals. Les Miserables is probably my favorite due to epicness.

Max?

Smash Champion
Lol at the term breeders, never heard it b4 but i like it.

Also no one ruined glee it was always bad.

I was forced to watch two episodes last night while hanging out with Sol and his GF. Needless to say I completely agree with you after the experience.

Why the hate for breeders? I'm just trying to fit in guys :(

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I was forced to watch two episodes last night while hanging out with Sol and his GF. Needless to say I completely agree with you after the experience.

Why the hate for breeders? I'm just trying to fit in guys :(

If you fit in guys you wouldn't be a breeder

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I feel like only ~2 people are using term breeder right, and then there are people that are fine being breeders, because they apparently actually are breeders.

MacD

Banned via Administration
I have yet to watch a full episode of Glee, so I can't really speak for it. Singing in the Rain (and Gene Kelly in general) is really good. I think most folks' idea of musicals is Glee, Bye, Bye, Birdie and other cheesy high school type musicals. Les Miserables is probably my favorite due to epicness.
high school musical type*

fixed!

If you fit in guys you wouldn't be a breeder
+1 to the people who already commented on how amazing this was

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I learned the word breeder from the peach boards the last time it was brought up, and since then it has been one of my favorite words to describe the majority of the world

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
i wasnt on earlier today. and i never go to brawl boards unless to tell people shroomy kingdom 1-1 should be legal
Well it was at some point. I know I've seen you lurking a brawl board at some point.

idk though, only brawl boards I really go to anymore are the couple of socials I still frequent and workshop.

MacD

Banned via Administration
maybe we can work something out

or maybe i can stay up all night playing melee with a different sheik main then sleep through the time i'm supposed to hang out with you

that could be fun

Top Bottom