• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

MacD

Banned via Administration
as much as i love alan and teaming with him, we both know that in the end he'd be holding me back

the 2 major strengths that alan and shroomed have is the fact he plays doc, and the fact they team so much they have such a connection.

i would totally team with alan at a national if we got to team a lot to work on all the small things. hell, i'm 95% sure me and darc could have gotten top 3 (if not 2nd) if we were more in practice and had more teaming experience (especially since i never team with a puff). we both had our individual mistakes, but we also didn't have that team connection of how to fight 2v1, what to do off of grabs in the moment, when/how to save each other, etc.

those connections you have when you team together a lot just make things go so much smoother, and alan and dajuan definitely have that down which is one reason why, even though in singles alan isn't a top player, he can be part of a team that is a threat at nationals because of those connections and because he is still a good player.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
We've teamed a few times here and there, most recently at WGF where we made it to bracket, but didnt go on the 2nd day.

We always do well when we team and its always enjoyable.

The best part about teaming with Mccain is deciding what tags we're gonna use, and then throwing turnips at Marths.

A lot of turnips...

MacD

i feel so bad for any marth left in a 2v1 against us, it's not even close to fair

remember that one time we were able to pick our tags before rey could pick a counter pick stage when he was teaming with vanessa. and we thought we took a long time, like damn

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Mccain uses me to read the tl;dr of certain posts, so I wouldnt bank on winning that challenge

Cia

das kwl
i can't probably make macd facepalm three times with this post.

lets see..

1) I like to rush Black Cleaver on my AD carries.

2) This is by far the most productive board on the site.

3) .. this one is taking me a really long time to come up with. Best thing I can come up with is that Nick is going to start dating guys. Only he's going to hit on D'oH and they will talk about how much better his Peach is than yours.

daaaaaaamn.

MacD

1 i half did

2 just made me laugh

and 3 scared the hell out of me and then i facepalmed at the end

i forgot who i was talking to yesterday or wednesday, but i definitely facedesked it was so bad

MacD

so leffen said me and him should drink together and that i should move to sweden because the legal age in is 15

well give or take

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Who is Nick? And is he burly?

Also Vanz I beat husband today without having to resort to Sheik.

Suck it.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Do you have a history of choking against husband? I view you as a player that is much better than me, and while I only played one friendly vs. Husband, don't really understand why you would have problems vs. him.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Do you have a history of choking against husband? I view you as a player that is much better than me, and while I only played one friendly vs. Husband, don't really understand why you would have problems vs. him.
lol when i first read this i saw "Do you have a history of choking husband"

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Ever since I've started wiggling out of tumble, I've noticed that I've had so many floats that I never noticed. I wish I'd listened to MacD and Alan sooner....

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
No, I tried first match and 3 stocked him and then just kind of sandbagged the rest of the set, because, hey. Husband is the Peach slayer and is pretty good at boxing Peach in, but if you're good at new stuff you can outplay him.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

3) .. this one is taking me a really long time to come up with. Best thing I can come up with is that Nick is going to start dating guys. Only he's going to hit on D'oH and they will talk about how much better his Peach is than yours.

daaaaaaamn.
That isn't likely to happen. I know for a fact if I started dating guys I would hit on more than just DoH. I wouldn't straight-up lie to the man though. Honesty is a good policy.

Who is Nick? And is he burly?
:3 Sometimes I grow a lot of facial hair from being lazy. But I always shave if I ever go out anywhere.
-DD

MacD

honesty is the best policy

and if half the times it comes with a sarcastic tone so people think you aren't serious.... well then you've mastered telling the truth but lying

Morin0

Smash Lord
What was Peach's tier position before Armada came along?

Yes, I'm implying that Peach moved up in the tier list after Armada came along. I mean, that is true, right? :c

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Before NA met Armada, we had settled into an opinion that Peach was ~6th on the tier list after Fox, Falco, Jiggs, Marth, and Sheik. Nowadays I'd say most people accept Peach as 4th or 5th under Fox, Falco, Sheik, with Marth and Peach being a big ??? as to who's next.

MacD

i have a topic to discuss today

so i had this dream where somehow there were mind controllers or like body snatchers or something like that. i figured out that one of my good (straight) friends was being mind controlled (i think by a girl). we were talking a bit and she basically gave me the option to sleep with her in that body because she knew i was kinda into him. they won't remember it but you will obviously. i was debating what i should do for a while, but i ended up taking the offer.

after i woke up i started thinking about it and wondered what people would do in that situation. in the end it probably just comes down to morals and what you think since it's someone else controlling your friends body. just curious what people, whether it be a straight friend, gay friend maybe you like but he doesn't like you back that way, or a girl for all you straighties.

i'm still torn like 50/50. cause part of me is totally down but part of me thinks it might ruin the friendship. sure they aren't going to remember it, but you will and it might make you see him differently. for me, the closer the friend the less and less i'd be willing to do it. i feel like i'd probably not do it in the end though because he is a good friend.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Thats just like getting someone **** faced drunnk and taking advantage of them.

As DoH always says: "The difference between a straight guy and a gay guy is 8 beers."

Top Bottom