• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

john!

Smash Hero
i've seen my fair share of people accused of being "trolls", who turned out to actually just be regular people who weren't cynical *****es

btw why has everyone been hating on kage so much in the past year or so? i'm not even hating on him anymore because now everyone else is doing it and i feel bad

/hipster

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i don't why people still responding to kage trolling

like seriously, either he's

A a big troll
or
B a big idiot
or
C both

you made your point cause you thought he was just ignorant, now you can see there is no reason to continue and yet you do

kage is getting enjoyment out of this obviously. so if you want to make him unhappy don't respond, easy as that

/internet 101
A big idiot that can kick most people's *****. ;)

MacD

Banned via Administration
physical strength

always a great thing to have in the gaming community

too bad we can't all be big and strong like THE WARRIOR :rolleyes:

and i get ninja'd by alan while trying to make sure i had my face name correct

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
and we all know how well that'd go over, out of all the people to lose my virginity too why not kage, right?

also at dinner alan, we decided that you and me are these 2

Had to go looking for a gif to express how amazing this is

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Why am I the oldest and yet always the slampiece magnet?
Aren't I older than you?

In unrelated news, wow. Great time at Pride with a great guy. Lunch today, dinner Wednesday, Snow White Friday, friend's birthday party on Saturday, and free tickets to a Broadway show on Sunday.

I've basically been like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XnTa5OBXPM for the last 24 hours. The only problem is...he likes Chipotle more than Qdoba.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I hereby declare KK and Prog honorary peach mains regardless of it they want to be or not!

Now I just need Mccain and DoHs approval and we're set.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I feel like if I start reaching i'll end up having to add Kage, but I guess i'll nominate you as well.

MacD

Banned via Administration
I hereby declare KK and Prog honorary peach mains regardless of it they want to be or not!

Now I just need Mccain and DoHs approval and we're set.
kk has been around forever and randomly beat IC's with peach and actually used peach and gives peach mains advice so he totally counts

prog is only here to share gay stories, him and kage are just here for the social really, i don't think you can really count that

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
kage if i can go even vs you with my peach who has no idea how to fight ganon then i doubt you're gonna beat the monster that is vwins as he actually knows what he is doing

also the power of three *****es

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Even? You lost 2 sets in a row, considering the matchup is supposed to be Peach advantage even.. hm..

Also I do not choose Ganon vs Vwins anymore and I wouldn't vs Armada either.. there's a certain point of skill level where Ganon cannot beat Peach.

Just like Peach cannot beat Jiggs.

The metagame has progressed very far if those things are happening now.

Top Bottom