• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
SHROUDED ONCE AGAIN PROVING ME RIGHT

And how come I cant get a specific note in the patch details D;
Well...I dunno. I can't say he's handsome while remaining straight? I think he has very desirable facial features...

Yeah, I'm going to stop, now.

Wake

Smash Master
Nah you can say he's handsome while being straight, just like a gay person can call a member of the opposite sex attractive without being straight. I don't think it makes you blind to the gender you may not be attracted to. Emma Stone is hot.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Emma Stone is amazing looking.

You'll never be straight to me Shrouded, but I love you all the same!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
so this is what happens when the peach boards start talking about women...everyone stops posting.

HOW'S EVERYONE DOING?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Just got third in teams at a tourney this weekend (there might be videos up soon), behind two teams I wouldn't have expected we'd beat anyways, so we did really well. I also met/played Vanz. His Peach is the scariest Peach I've ever played so far. Had no idea what to do, except for get wrecked, haha. But this time, I learned a ton from the whole thing, including to NOT go out for lunch when I have bracket matches (why am I so stupid? I dunno).

I think I can do this.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
lol, Shrouded. When I read "lunch" I thought you just went out, got something horrible (say, multiple Baconators) and then played horrific because you couldn't do inputs properly as a result of all the grease in your veins.

Used to happen to me a lot at tournaments in my youth.

crush

Smash Master
dude, i should have gone and teamed with you and that could have been fun

you shoulda pressured me more
yeah dude you ****ing suck pickign final fantasy over smash bros.

we woulda won if we teamed though, billy mays oxi clean money back gaurantee

next time ;)

:phone:

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
There's a tournament on the 14th in Long Beach that Champ is hosting. Too bad it's only singles

Top Bottom